Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaning Myrtle

Moaning Myrtle - Page 2 Empty Re: Moaning Myrtle

Post by Guest Sun 29 Aug 2010, 21:49

"It's laced with calming drought. I'll taste like whatever calms you down," the girl offered in way of explanation. Her aunt always carried a few around with her and Samantha had gotten into the habit as well, rightly foreseeing she would need a pill on more than one occasion. She had brought five to Hogwarts, this was the last. And Cass needed if more right now.

Post by Guest Sun 29 Aug 2010, 21:55

Nodding resignedly, Cass swallowed the pill. She laughed, "hey, what do you know? It does taste like the things that would most calm you down!"
    Breathing shakily, then laughing, Cass stowed her small drawstring Emergency Kit back behind the hollow sink bottom, and got to her feet, gasping when her rib protested.

"I should probably go back, shouldn't I?" she said glumly.

Post by Guest Sun 29 Aug 2010, 22:02

"I'll go with you. Professor Green can fix ribs pretty quickly. And she can knock you out while she's doing it so you won't feel a thing." Samantha never was one to come up with a good joke and she knew this one would fall flat too. But right now, getting Cass back to the Hospital Wing was more important than her potentially failing career as a comedian.

Last edited by Samantha Quill on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 22:32; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun 29 Aug 2010, 22:27

Spluttering with tiny laughter, Cass followed Samantha back to the hospital wing. Green had said she wouldn't be long, after all.
    "You're such a wondreful person, Samantha Jade Quill. Don't you forget that."
    Her piercing pale eyes were really pretty, Cass had noticed. Snapping out of it, she continued hobbling on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 23:28