Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pumpkin Bumpkins!

Pumpkin Bumpkins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pumpkin Bumpkins!

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 09:09

"Alright then. It's a good thing we know exactly what we're doing," said Alexandra, looking at the pumpkin. "I say we just...levitate some pumpkiny goodness into the kitchens. We add a little sugar, a little flour, a little cinnamon, and out comes a pie! But I'm sure the elves can help us with the finer points," she said, opening the top of the pumpkin.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 09:31

"Pumpkiny goodness sounds really good. Now, I'm not being byast or anything but Colin the houself does the meanest Pumpkin Pie I've ever had. Get rid of the pips though I hate them. I hate biting into the pie and coughing on a blummin' pip."
    Cass blinked at the Ravenclaw. Her hair had something in it.

"ALEX YOU HAVE A PUMPKIN PIP IN YOUR HAIR!"
    She spent the rest of her intake of air screaming for her life.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 09:37

"I've haven't met that many house elves yet. You should introduce us," she said with a grin, as she began to levitate some of the pumpkin goop out of the pumpkin. "Mhhmmm looks delicious," she said with a giggle.

Alex heard Cass's scream of laughter. "A bit of pumpkin never hurt anyone. Unless, of course, you're allergic to pumpkin."

(A/N: Pips? Are those seeds?)

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 09:50

(a/n LOL same diff! XD)
    Cass shrugged nonchalantly, "I know only two or three- through SPEW. My mum was second in command, once upon a time," she said proudly.
    She gulped down the bile when she saw the gunk from the pumpkin come out by way of Alex's levitation spell. "It'll all be different, once you're done un-gunkifying."
    Cass snorted at Alex's logic. "They're devilishly sneaky blighters, though aren't they?"

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 09:52

"Really? Your mum was involved in SPEW? I've read some stuff about that....didn't get that far, did it?" she said, and began to levitate even more pumpkin out. "Hmmm...that seems to be enough, don't you think?" she asked, gesturing that they should head toward the castle. "I'm sure it'll look lovely when it's baked into a warm pie," she said with a laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 22:36