Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muggle Music Room

Muggle Music Room Empty Muggle Music Room

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 02:25

Yuki found her self once again in the room of requirement, shed only been here once before and then it had been a muggle library. But this time it was different it was a room full of different instruments. Guitars, Pianos, Drums. You name it, it was there. A pure white grand piano in the corner of the room caught her eye and instinctively she end over to it.

Playing the piano was the thing shed missed the most since shed come to Hogwarts. She moved her hands over the keys and heard the beautiful sound of it ringing around the room. Yuki took a seat at the piano and started to play the song she knew best, Hello by Evanescence. She loved that band despite the fact they were muggles their songs always seemed to be filled with so much emption.

Muggle Music Room Empty Re: Muggle Music Room

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 05:27

Loey had been walking past the room of requirements door finding it once more revealing itself. Wondering what was inside, she opened the door to find a room full of every type of musical instrument you could think of. Then she saw Yuki sat at the piano, playing. She didn't recognise the song, but came over to Yuki anyway, with a smile on her face. "Yuki, hey there. Was it you the genius that thought of this place? It's great" Loey smiled at her friend. Secretly, she wished they were in the same house.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 05:37

Yuki was to busy concentrating on the music so she didnt notice Loey enter the room. But she was given the shock of her life when she heard her talking from behind here. She turned around to reply to her while trying to catch her breath and said "Hey Loey, you scared me. Yeah it was me who thought of it. Hogwarts really does seem to be servilely lacking music."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 06:08

"Sorry, Yuki. It was a great idea. If only I could play well. I was learning how to play guitar, never really got very far when I got my Hogwarts letter. I got completely distracted after that. My music teacher told me I had the dexterity for a piano player though, because of the speed of a piano player and the speed I can play. I can't play with two hands properly though. I'd really like to learn, it’s just finding the time, and now I have studying do to." Loey sighed. "Well that was a rather long ramble, wasn't it?" Loey picks up a classical guitar and frets for an Em cord. "I can play an E minor," Loey strums and then frets for a G major cord. "And I can play a G." Loey strums again. "I have a few little tunes I know on the guitar. I'm not very good though. I'm glad there are some classical guitars here. If there'd only been acoustic, then...ow is all I can say. I don't want steel strings while I'm learning to play." Loey put down the guitar.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 06:43

Yuki thought that Loey looks somewhat sad as she put down the guitar and then said to her "Well when i was learning how to play piano there were 2 other people with me. One was on Piano as well and one of guitar and well she did take it seriously for months and didnt do anything. But after a while she got things together and she practically taught herself how to play. Well what im trying to say if you really want to learn then all you really need to do is practice a more and eventually youll get it."

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 03:00

"It's just finding the time really," Loey paused as she sighed. "I don't know if I have the time to learn now I'm at Hogwarts." Loey came and sat in front of the piano. "You don't mind if I play a little do you? I'm not very good, but I know I little bit. I really miss the piano. I've never played on such a grand piano before though. My keyboard at home, and the piano at school. School with Muggles. You're a pureblood, it's different for you, but because of my mum's death, I was brought up by my muggle father. In fact, dad never mentioned the fact my mum was a witch until I did my first accidental spell, and then he never explained it properly until my Hogwarts letter came. That's when he told me everything. At least, I hope it was everything..." Loey looked up and smiled at Yuki. "I really wish we were in the same house, Yuki..."

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 03:43

"Yeah i know what you mean this is the first chance iv had since i came here. Id hoped id been able to come before now but with classes and all. Sure go ahead. That must have been kinda tough on the both of you. But to be honest my situation wasnt that different. Both my parents were killed by a vampire when i was 5, me and my brother were the only ones to survive. So me and Kaname were taken in by a muggle who knows about our world. Then he took in another boy, Zero, who turned out to be a wizard as well. If it wasnt for the fact that Kaname, being 2 years older and already knew all about magic, told me and Zero about it, id have grown up not knowing as well." Yuki stopped talking and gave out a small sight before smiling back at Loey and saying "Yeah me too it would have been fun if we were but we can still be great friends even if were not in the same house."

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:50

Loey began to play Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima. After a while she stopped playing and sighed. "I can't play anymore...but I love this song." I know it, as well as some others, in Japanese. Loey began to quietly hum a song she knew well, from another anime. "My Heartful song...beautiful little song..." Loey smiled.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 17:02

Korsha stopped when she heard beautiful music coming from the hall next to her,and she went to investigate. but when she pasted a spot on the wall to her right, a grand door appeared, and the music seemed to grow louder. Curiose, she opened the door to see two girls. Both at a grand white Piano. Korsha loved music, and was glad to see a room of instrument.

"Er, uh, hi." She said to the two girls...

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 17:11

Lauren loved music and when she heard that there was a room set up with all sorts of instruments, she had to go and check it out. She quickly went up to her dorm first and grabbed her violin, in case no one was there and she could practice without being overheard. Though she had been playing since she was four, she was still very embarrassed playing in front of people.

She made her way there and saw that there was a couple of people in the room, as well as a beautiful grand piano. She had always wanted to play the piano, but she chose the violin instead.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 18:50

Loey turned to Korsha and smiled. "Hi there. I'm glad to see some other people are here now. Can you play anything?" Loey stood up from the piano and walked towards Lauren. "Hey! I see you have a violin there." Loey pointed to her violin. "Could you play a bit for us?"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 19:20

Lauren blushed as she looked down at her violin. She could play, but she was very nervous to do so in front of all of the people in the room. "Hi," Lauren said, "I suppose I could play something for you. I'm Lauren, by the way." Lauren said, trying to settle her nerves.

Lauren took out her bow from her case and started to play a piece from The Four Seasons by Vivaldi. As she played she closed her eyes and let the music tell the story, settling her nerves immediately. She may have been a witch and could create magic with her wand, but there was something magical about music and the way it could make you feel.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 19:34

Yuki stood there listening to Loey playing and instantly recognised the song. When she was finished playing she said "I love that song, and you played it amazingly!" When she said that She saw 2 more girls had entered the room. She smiled at them and said "Hi, glad to see theres more people coming here now." Yuki then heard what Loey asked Lauren and she too wanted to hear her play something.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 19:58

Lauren stopped playing when she heard someone speaking to her. "Oh! Hi," Lauren said, "Sorry, I was miles away. I'm Lauren. I don't believe we've met." Lauren said, she was blushing that so many people had heard her play, when she usually played with no one around. Lauren looked at the girl that spoke to her, "Do you play an instrument?"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 20:13

"Hi im Yuki." She said to Lauren and then carried on to say. "Your great at playing the Violin, you should let more people hear you. And yeah i play the piano. But iv never played one this amazing before today." She said as she gestured towards the great white piano.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 20:28

Lauren blushed, "Thank you for the compliment. I don't often play in front of people because I normally get too nervous too, but for some reason being at Hogwarts let's me feel at ease." Lauren looked at the area that Yuki gestured towards and saw the beautiful grand piano. Lauren nodded. "It is pretty spectacular, isn't it?"

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 04:05

Cass stepped in, expecting to see her usual Crash pad. But no, it seemed today her mind wanted something different.
    "Is this like some sort of music room?" she asked, gesturing to the instruments strewn about. "Ah! Cool!"
    Cass picked up her honey acoustic with Weird Sister and glow-in-the-dark muggle stickers on the front. She traced her finger on the strings lightly.
    "You ever thought of doing something with us all together?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 05:23