Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside Hagrid's Hut.

Outside Hagrid's Hut. - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside Hagrid's Hut.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:15

Theresa smiled at Shelby's attempt "I know, it's scary the way she does that, she would probably cut herself or something and still find something good or funny about it" she said. Honestly, she thought that the quality Lauren had was quite smart but she wasnt going to admit it. She sighed heavily "I guess I will just have to settle on calling her tiny brain for now" she said with a small grin.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:41

Lauren walked over the to the two girls, we were talking quietly. She could have sworn that she heard the phrase 'tiny brain' come out of the Hufflepuff's mouth as she moved closer to them. "Hey, you two!" Lauren said, a huge smile on her face. "Resa... ready to do your dare?" She asked the girl, not having forgotten about it! Lauren took a seat next to Shelby. "What are you guys talking about?"

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:44

Theresa sighed "stupid tiny brain, I thought you had forgotten" she grumbled. "I was told by Hilary that she is having a party in the room of requirements and that we should come, so I will do the stupid dare first, what was it all?" she asked, muttering about the Gryffindor being horrible.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:46

Lauren laughed. "I'm a cute little puff puff puff..." Lauren sang quietly under her breath, as Resa muttered complaints about her being horrible... "Yes, I am, but you just wouldn't have it any other way." Lauren repeated, saying the same thing as yesterday.

"Life is more fun with me around, admit it!" Lauren giggled and stood up, wanting to go to the Gryffindor table and then to this party in the room of requirement!

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:49

Theresa stuck her tongue out at her "no I am not admiting it because it is not true, you tiny brain" she said childishly. She stood up and whiped off the grass that had gotten on her. "Do we really have to do this?" she asked with pleading eyes, she was so going to make an idiot out of herself, she was never going to choose dare with her again.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:50

Shelby laughed despite her promise to Theresa to forget the dare she had done. Theresa couldn't get mad at her anyway, since she wasn't the one who had said anything about it. "Speaking of dares," Shelby said, raising an eyebrow, "Did you do yours, Lady Lauren?" she asked, adopting her princess voice again.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:53

Lauren nodded very slowly. "Yep, yep yep, you must!" Lauren said to her friend. She could not wait for her to sing in front of the entire school at breakfast. What a classic!

"It'll be over before you know it, and then you can take you blushed face and walk embarrassed over to the Hufflepuff table. You're lucky I didn't make you sing about Gryffindor being the greatest house in Hogwarts in front of your table... Now that would have been hilarious!" Lauren was laughing hard now.

"And yes, dear Shelby, I owled him... I don't know what he'll say. Hopefully nothing!" Lauren said, the smile half falling off of her face.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:56

Theresa pretended to glare at her, she was trying very hard not to laugh. "Ok, ok, first I sing that one line then I am going to go straight to Hilary's party, ye?" she asked, wanting to make sure that she wasnt agreeing to something other than what she was told. She pretended to gag at the mention of the disgusting dare "you two are sick, honestly, your boy loving zombies" she said.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:57

Shelby ignored Theresa's zombies comment.

"What did you say?" Shelby asked with interest, she still hadn't said anything to Indiana. They were becoming pretty good friends and she didn't want to ruin it by mentioning her small crush. "And why don't you want him to say anything? Wouldn't you rather he say something like 'Lauren, you're the prettiest and smartest girl I've ever met. Will you be my girlfriend?'" Shelby performed Pete's imaginary response dramatically.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 13:03

Lauren laughed at Theresa's zombie comment.

Lauren then proceeded to snort at Shelby's. "Yeah, as if he would say something like that!" Lauren said, "I just don't want him to laugh at me. I don't want to ruin the friendship that we have, so all I said, was that I hadn't spoken to him for ages, and that I missed talking to him." Lauren said to her friend. "I hope that is suffice for your dare requirements?"

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 13:06

theresa fell to the floor dramatically behind her friends as she pretended to choke. "I am going to be sick, I caught cooties off you two" she said in a croaky voice. "It's spreading, it's spreading!" she said as she pretended to faint. She stayed there, lying on the floor with her eyes clossed and a pained expression on her face.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 13:08

Shelby laughed at Theresa's antics. "You really are the crazy one," she said before turning to Lauren.

Shelby smiled. "That's fine," she said, figuring that she could say something similar to Indiana in order to fulfill her part of the deal. She supposed she could back out completely, but that wouldn't be fair since they had made a deal. "I haven't said anything to Indiana yet," she said softly. "I think I might just send him an owl later."

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 13:11

Lauren smiled at her friend who had willingly put herself up to owl Indiana. "You don't have to if you don't want to. It was my dare, and I did it. So don't feel obliged to!" Lauren said to her friend whilst her other friend was writhing on the ground, from an apparent cootie infection.

"Oh Resa..." Lauren said. "Your sickness will not get you out of this dare. Now come on.. Lets go now!" Lauren said, making her way up the castle and to The Great Hall!

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 13:15

Theresa whined as she stood up and followed Lauren. "It wasn't enough to infect me but now you have to embarrise me?" she asked. She slumped across the grass "you are very mean, tiny brain" she grumbled as she walked to her doom. "I will get my revenge" she declaired as she glared at the other girl.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:33

Jen smiled at the girls. She realized she zoned out of the conversation for a while, she was really tired, and she was really happy that she had new friends to talk to. "Sorry guys," she said, "I'm a bit spacey," she giggled. "Crazy people are fun, are you sure you're quite sane, Shelby?" she giggled again. "Anyway, it was so great meeting you guys! I hope we see each other around and in classes! I'm so tired, I think I'm going to go back to the common room and take a kip. Too bad Hagrid hasn't come back yet, I would've liked to say hi! Oh well, I'm glad I at least got to meet you guys!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 15:58