Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them? - Page 4 Empty Re: 400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:17

"Thats cool! I was wondering whether to keep it or to trick some other poor kid to trade it for something cooler! But now I guess I will keep it!" she paused as she looked around the spectacular view the tower offered before turning back to Jasmeet and saying, "Hey which Blood Type are you? Like Crazed Pureblood, Nice Pureblood, Mixed Blood, Half Blood or Muggleborn?"

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them? - Page 4 Empty Re: 400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:21

Jasmeet smiled at the excited Hufflepuff, she remembered all the cards she had - Fred Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Kingsley Shacklebolt, and looking at the new card in her hand, she saw a Hermione Granger smiling up at her.

Raising her brow at the question that the girl had just asked, she wrote it down and passed it to her.

Muggleborn. You?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:25

"Absolutely no idea! You might think it is weird but my parents found me near a trashcan on DUSTBIN day, with my name and birthday written on a piece of paper. I could be anything for all I know!" Alex said as she grinned at Jasmeet. Most people would be sad that their own parents kicked them out but Alex was proud of her understanding and awesome foster parents. Sure, she saw an occasional glint of fear in their eyes but that was understandable. "I was one year old then."

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:56

Jasmeet was shocked at what Alexandria had just told her. She couldn't believe that someone would do that to a one year old baby. Her eyes filled with sadness as she looked at thr girl, but seeing their smile on Alexandria's face, she lightenend up.

If the girl was happy, then there was nothing more than that. I wonder where Cass is, she thought, as she opened a chocolate frog, this time it was Reg Cattermole - looking at it she smiled remembering what had happened yesterday.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 19:09

Alex had noticed the look of sadness that Jasmeet gave her and she was not at all happy by it. She in fact felt a frown come up on her face. I just don't get ti! If my parents were suckish enough to threw me out, then even if they hadn't thrown me out, who knew which sort of environment I would grow up in?! I am happier now than I am sure I would ever been! but soon enough her frown faded to be replaced by her usual smile as she thought of all the good times she had had with her family humming 'I fought the law' while she was at it.
    Damn! that song is getting to me!

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 19:18

Jasmeet reached up the girl's shoulder and squeezed it softly, to let her know that she didn't mean to offend her. Seeing the smile on Alexandra's face, she grinned aswell.

I wonder how mum is, I know last time she sent me the letter it wasn't quite descriptive. She knew that there was something wrong with her mother, except she wasn't sure how she could find out. Her mum was good at not telling things, and it bugged her.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 19:22

Alex looked at her new found friend and saw that something was quite clearly bugging her. "is there something wrong? Like you look really bugged. I hope it wasn't my lack of response, I did not mean to offend you or anything, I just well got a bit lost in my memories."

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 19:55

Jasmeet shook her head and grinned at the girl. Reaching down, she picked up another Chocolate Frog and opened it. This time, she saw that it was Severus Snape. She beamed down at the card, she head heard and read so much about the man, and she was really fond of him.

She looked under his image, and read what it said.

Severus Snape was born a half-blood wizard, the son of the witch Eileen Prince, and the muggle Tobias Snape. Despite his wizarding heritage, he was raised in the Muggle dwelling Spinner’s End. Snape was the Potions Master, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor and the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry before his death. He gave up his life for Harry Potter, the son of the woman he had loved all his life.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 19:59

"You've got Snape, I see. After Reggie, Neville and Colin, Snape comes next. Funny how they all died in the war, like. What can I say? I like a life unfufilled. So, Andy right? Jaz. WOAH. Jaz. I'm not wanting to worry you- ok, maybe I am- JAZ YOU'RE BLEEDING OUT OF YOUR SODDING EAR!"
    She cupped Jasmeet's cheek, and brushed her hair out of the way. "You're bleeding," she repeated.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 20:02

Jasmeet was shocked, she put her hand to her ear, and brought it back in front of her eyes and saw that Cass was right. She was bleeding, she wasn't sure what was happening with her.

First falling off the broom, then losing her voice and just as she was getting better, her ear was bleeding.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 20:06

"We're going to the hospital wing," she assured her, emotionless. "Pandy, you stay here- eat them chocs. It'll be fine. Wingardium Leviosa!" she pointed at Jaz. It'll be fine.
    Carrying Jazz Hands like she was a Bride and she the groom, she fled down the tower steps, and hoped that nothing too-IT'LL BE FINE bad was wrong.
    "It's only a little bit of blood, Jaz," she lied.
    It'll be fine.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 20:15

Alex blinked, the entire had happened really fast and from what Alex had gathered was that Jasmeet's ear had started bleeding.
    People always said I had a shrill voice but if it is shrill enough to make other peoples ear bleed, I need checkups.

So even though Cassopeia had told her to stay here, she followed them to the Hospital wing, if only to make her conscious stop poking her.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 16:08

Jasmeet was in need of some chocolate, and remembered the best place for them. Walking towards the Towers, she reached the place she had been looking for.

Before her lay many chocolate frogs, and seating herself down, she picked one up, opening it up. She eyed the card she had got, as she placed the frog into her mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 14:19