Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break from Homework

Break from Homework Empty Break from Homework

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:00

Theresa skipped out of the castle, eager for some fresh air after her DADA homework. She skipped to the lake and sat at the side of the water. She couldn't believe that there was so much homework, she was glad that she didn't take any more lessons. She leaned back on the grass and sighed, she couldn't believe that she didn't take a break from the work sooner.

Break from Homework Empty Re: Break from Homework

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:08

Hilary wandered down to the lake. After spending the whole day before stuck inside the castle, it was nice to get out and get some fresh air. And it gave her a great excuse not to work on any of her homework.

She saw Theresa sitting down by the lake, and moved to join her. "Hey," she said, sitting down next to her. "What's new?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:13

Theresa looked up and smiled "Hey, nothing really, those last few Defence Against the Dark Arts homeworks were a nightmare" she said. She had been so busy with the homework that she actually had not been able to do anything else. "I am thinking about seeing Christopher soon" she said. "What about you, everything ok?" she asked.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:18

"I know what you mean," she said, thinking of the sort-of started Defence homework that was sitting on her bed. "That class is brutal. I'm actually kind of scared to know what my grade is going to be at the end."

Hilary shrugged. "Everything's cool. I think I'm going to give up on the pranking plan, though, which I'm kind of disappointed about. I was looking forward to that."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:21

Theresa nodded "me too, I don't mind what grade I get as long as it is at least a pass which I am most likely not going to get in most of the subjects" she said before she looked at Hilary confused. "How come you are giving up on it, you seemed so excited about it yesterday".

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:26

"I was talking to Will last night, and he was trying to help plan it, and I kept finding flaws in the plans," she said. "He kept saying to find things that I knew she wouldn't like and to get to know her better so I could come up with a good idea. But that would be really suspicious with the person in question. So I just decided to give up on it."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:31

"I supose that it wouldn't be worth it if there are lots of things wrong with it" Theresa said. She was never good at pranks herself, she wouldn't know where to start anyway. "Speaking of which, how are things going with Mr Breezy?" she asked jokingly as she sat up and looked at her friend.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:37

"Mr. Breezy?" she asked, laughing. The name sounded like some sort of cheap, muggle cleaning product.

"Pretty much the same," she said, shrugging again and leaning back on her hands. She had definitely been spending too much time stuck inside the castle. "We talk a bit, but that's about it. Not like you and Rain or Shelby and Sun."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:41

Theresa fell back, laughing at Hilary's reaction. "Yes Mr. Breezy, don't you like it?" she asked, pretending to be hurt that she would laugh at it. "Well you are making progress, he tried to help you which is great" she said, grinning. She frowned when she realised what her friend had said "What do you mean not like me and Rain, we only talked twice, Shelby and Sun are the best couple so far, I think they actually might go out when they are older" she said, sticking her tongue out in disgust.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:50

"I don't even think I like him that way," she said, picking at the grass beside her. "He's a nice guy and all, but I don't know. I don't really think of him like that now. I think that whole idea was wrongly based off realizing he wasn't nearly as irritating as I had thought he was."

"You and Rain are a work in progress. It's just a matter of time. But yeah, I agree about the other two. We just have to wait for him to start noticing girls and that's going to happen."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:55

Theresa shrugged "maybe he will be a good friend than, either way, you know someone new and you make friends" she said.
    "A work in progress is an understatement, he seems nice though" she said thoughtfully. She rolled her eyes jokingly as she thought about Shelby and Sun "when he notices girls, I know for sure he will ask her straight away" she said. She grinned "I wonder who will be bridesmaids at their wedding, actually, I wonder who will be the maid of honour" she said, laughing madly as she thought about it.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 00:00

"Yep," she said in agreement. "Another person to get involved in my crazy plans."

"Well, obviously, Lauren, you and I will be bridesmaids. We probably won't hear of anything else," she said, with a laugh. "We'll have to ask Shelby next time we're talking to her what she's going to do about the maid of honour." She laughed at her imagined version of Shelby's reaction to them talking about her wedding.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 00:05

Theresa grinned "very crazy plans" she teased. "We will have to, and ask her what music she will be having" she said, laughing again as she thought of what Shelby would say to them. "You know she will probably try and kill us if we ask her right" she said. She knew that she wouldn't be able to even see Shelby again without laughing madly.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 01:58

Hilary laughed. "She probably would. But she has admitted that she likes him, so she can't really say anything about it. I'm not really sure what she would do for music though. We'll have to talk to her about it." She giggled. "Maybe we can have her wedding in the House of Awesome."

She decided that spending too much time in the castle was really bad for her.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:19

Theresa nodded "yep and we will have to also talk about the colours she will be using, white obviously and she will probably choose pink because that is one of her house colours but I wonder what else" she said. She found this whole thing funny, she could so see Shelby trying to kill them the moment they told her about it.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:21

"We'll have to have a great bachelorette party for her too," she said, giggling. This was great. "And help her pick out a nice dress. I'm sure that we can get the Room of Requirement to get us some good stuff."

They were so dead when Shelby found out about this. She couldn't help but wonder what Sun might think about this.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:26

"Yes and Lauren will be able to help us plan the bachelorette party, we will also need to make sure that there are flowers and the pit of beanbags can be expanded for it" Theresa said, laughing at the ideas they were coming up with. "That is if we live that long once we tell Shelby all of this" she joked.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:28

"I think maybe we should go for couches instead of the bean bag chairs," she mused. "It might be a little bit easier if we have a lot of people around. What other supplies do you think we'd need?"

"I'm pretty sure we'd be able to outrun Shelby if it came down to that. And if not, it would still be three versus one, if Lauren was going to help."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:32

Theresa thought for a moment "yeah, it would be, ok we will have couches instead we will also have a ton of drinks and junk food of course, including sugar sticks" she said.
    She grinned "Lauren would most likely help, but to be honest, I would rather just run for it, I don't want to die before I can apparate" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:36

"Lots of junk food," she repeated, nodding. "Maybe we can get the room to get us some pizzas or something to. Just so we have something a little more substantial than candy."

"Yeah, I agree. And I want to see a centaur before I die too. So allowing her to kill us is out of the question."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:43

"Yeah, a really big one" Theresa agreed as she picked at the grass.
    "Exactly, we can not be killed by her until after we can apparate and we have are dancing/star gasing party with the centaurs in the forest" she said, laughing as she remembered what they had talked about in their common room.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:51

Hilary laughed. She had totally forgotten about that conversation, and the sugar high that had started the whole thing. That had been a good time.

"Definitely. And I wouldn't mind graduating from Hogwarts as well," she said, looking up at the castle. "That's not as important as the other two things though."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:57

"There are a few things that we will need to do before Shelby can kill us but graduating will not be any of the most important" Theresa said.
    "I am still planning at the end of every year, while everyone is celebrating the end of exams, to run straight to the black lake here and jump in" she said excitedly. "To celebrate by swiming and trying to find creatures for the whole day" she said, laughing.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:00

"Sounds fun," she said. Despite the cold and the mysterious dark creature they had seen the last time they had been swimming, she still liked the thought of going back. "Mind if I join you for that?" she asked. "It sounds like a great way to celebrate the end of exams. And then we can have a party in the Room of Requirement afterwards."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:08

"Great, we will have to jump in together the moment the last exam is over" Theresa said, laughing. "It can be a tredition, we can do it every year" she said cheerfully. "The party sounds briliant, that will have to be apart of it, we swim for so long and then celelbrate the last night by having the party in the Room of Requirements and a slumber party" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 07:11