Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Looking

Just Looking - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Looking

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:33

Theresa groaned as she stood up "yeah fine, something seems to be cusioning the fall but it doesn't do that much of a good job" she said loudly. She looked below her and could just make out something green "It seems to be dead or something" she said before she looked around her. She wondered where she actually was.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:35

Hilary let out a sigh of relief when Resa said that she was okay. That was one less thing she had to worry about.

She turned her attention back to the trap door. "Is there a ladder or anything you can use to get out?" She didn't want to go jumping down there right away, until they knew that there was a way out, or that their levitation charms were strong enough to lift a person.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:39

Theresa looked around, in search for a way out. She almost tripped over what ever she was standing on but managed to keep her balance. "I don't see any way of getting out" she called up to Hilary. She grinned when she saw some type of door "maybe there is something in there" she said, wondering if Hilary could even see where 'there' was.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:44

"Hey, wait," Hilary called. "Maybe we should just get out of here now. I don't know if I'll be able to levitate you out if we're both down there. And besides, it's getting late, and we don't want to get in trouble for being out of bed and in a forbidden area. What do you think?"

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:46

Theresa sighed "your right, we better get out of here then" she said as she walked back to the place where she fell. "Please be careful" she said as she clossed her eyes, hoping that this wouldn't be painful. Not that she didn't trust her friend, it was just that she had never had a spell like the levitation one cast on her before and didn't know what to expect.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:49

Hilary wiped her hands on her robes. This was the first time she had ever tried to levitate a person. But she was sure she could do it. She raised her wand and said, "Wingardium leviosa!"

She carefully lifted her friend from down in the trap door, moving slowly so that she could make sure that she didn't accidentally run her into any walls or anything like that.

She managed to get her friend out of the trap door and set her down, somewhat gracefully, onto the floor next to her.

"How was that?" she asked, cracking a smile.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:52

Theresa still had her eyes shut "am I still alive?" she asked hopefully. She opened one of her eyes and relaxed when she noticed that she was back above the trap door. She looked at Hilary and drinned "I had complete faith in you" she said. She still wondered what that soft stuff was but decided to leave it, they needed to get out of the corridor.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:54

"Yeah, complete faith," she said, rolling her eyes. "That's why you had to ask if you're alive." She stuck her tongue out at her friend, hoping she would be able to see it in the dark.

"Come on, let's head back to the House of Awesome common room," she said, moving towards the exit to the corridor. "I think I need some chocolate frogs after this."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:56

Theresa laughed "of course I had complete faith" she said, grinning when she noticed that Hilary stuck her tongue out. Although, she could barely see it in the dark. "Ok, let's go, I don't want to be caught now of all times" she said as she ran out of the room and down the coridor, hoping that she wouldn't knock into any more walls.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 14:01

Hilary made her way after Resa out of the corridor. It hadn't been the most exciting adventure, but she could at least say she had been down there. And they would definitely have to go back down there sometime and explore down past the trap door.

When they finally made it out of the hallway, she turned to Resa, and said, "I have to run up the the Ravenclaw common room. I'll meet you in the House of Awesome in a little while, okay?"

And with that, she took off towards the stairs, hoping that no professors had seen them.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 14:04

Theresa nodded "Sure, meet you there later, I am going to the Hufflepuff common room" she said. She waved bye to her friend before running down the stairs to her common room. She hoped that she would be able to see what was done there eventually but for now, it was good. Maybe not the best of their adventures but it was something, even if a stupid wall beat her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 02:26