Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming!

Swimming! - Page 3 Empty Re: Swimming!

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:52

"Yeah, it has been way too long since it has been the four of us" Theresa agreed. "Me and Hilary went into the third floor coridor to see why it is forbidden and found a trap door" she said before she grinned. "Oh, and I got beaten by a wall twice" she said, trying not to laugh as she rubbed the side of her face for effect.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:54

"You are just a magnet for trouble, aren't you!?' Lauren asked, "Why is it that you can go exploring in the Forest, and in Forbidden corridors and never get caught, but when I am on the outskirts of the forest - Bang, a professor! Bang- 10 points lost!" Lauren sighed, "It's not fair! Is it my red hair? Am I like a beacon or something?"

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:57

Theresa laughed "no idea, you are lucky you werent in the coridor with us though, I walked into a wall... twice!" she said indignantly. "Also, I fell down a trap door and it so hurt and if it wasnt for Hilary I would still be down there" she said dramatically. "Face it Lauren, you are no good at being sneaky, that's the difference" she teased.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:59

"Liar," Hilary said, laughing at what Theresa had said. "You jumped down the trap door. And I had to levitate you out because there was no ladder or anything." She turned to Lauren. "Next time we plan an adventure into somewhere forbidden or interesting, we'll invite you along. I've been doing really good with not getting caught."

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:02

Theresa shook her head "I tried to jump down but it wasnt my fault that the fall was so high, it should be classed as fell and it did hurt, it felt like I landed on something soft and dead which covered the whole floor" she said, sticking her tongue out at Hilary.
    She raised an eyebrow "are you sure about that, she may get us caught, she seems to attracked it" she joked.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:04

Lauren laughed, "Yeah. I probably isn't wise that you invite me. I probably will get you caught! It's just my luck!" The idea of adventuring with Hilary and Resa sounded promising, but she just couldn't handle washing anymore blasted dishes. "Have you done your punishment yet, Resa?' The red head asked her friend.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:06

Theresa grinned "nope, I think I got out of it somehow because no one has mentioned it but I don't want to jinx it just yet, I would hate to have to do it after I said this" she said.
    "An adventure as a group sounds great, although we probably will be caught because Lauren is not sneaky" she said

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:14

"Next time there's an adventure, I want to come too!" Shelby insisted. She turned to Lauren to fill her in on everything she'd missed so far. "Me and Resa finally saw the giant squid for real. I got pretty close to him," she said proudly. "And I came up with a name for that evil octopus that attacked Indiana. His new name is Hannibal Lector."

"What do you think of the new Hebology professor?" she asked Lauren, remembering that they had both gone to meet him earlier that day.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:17

Lauren hadn't heard of the story of the squid or the octopus. She left very left out, but it didn't matter. "Oh okay. That's cool." Lauren said.

"I think he'll be pretty good. He seems nice. Nicer than Green was, I think. But you never know. He might turn mean by all the stress of the first years. I think I would go barmy trying to teach them all!"

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:19

Theresa grinned "you realised that you are one of those first years you tiny brain" she teased. "Next time, we wait until all four of us can go on an adventure, we havent done that is so so sooooo long" she said, imagining how fun it would be. "Also, probably every teacher is nicer then Professor Green was, he was just spiteful to everyone".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 17:20