Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whomping Willow & The Shrieking Shack

Whomping Willow & The Shrieking Shack - Page 6 Empty Re: Whomping Willow & The Shrieking Shack

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 01:51

Zero nodded as Negative finished her story before looking at Bradley on his shoulder and then back at Negative.

"I bet Bradley has been grateful for the freedom that you've given him." Zero spoke as he took another sip from his lemonade before hearing footsteps. He turned to see Jasmeet appear from behind a corner of the rocks.

"Hi Jasmeet." Zero greeted with an altered and slightly synthetic voice. "Come and make yourself comfortable."

He hoped that Jasmeet wasn't uncomfortable that she was in the presence of two masked individuals.

(OOC: Just for some laughs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgjTnoJKWhQ. )

Whomping Willow & The Shrieking Shack - Page 6 Empty Re: Whomping Willow & The Shrieking Shack

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 02:12

(is watching while writing this- what. the. hell Very Happy)
    "He's what to be expected. I think he's just happy he's out, although I know I spoil him. And rightly so."

After seeing Zero turn around and talk to someone around her, Negative turned to see Jasmeet. Crap. What was she supposed to do?
    She looked pointedly at Indiana. Do we tell her its us?!

"Jazz it's Cass. Come on in."

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3HBxonHVw&playnext=1&videos=j3l2G4BupnQ. By the end of your link, I had no clue what had happened, but I was laughing)
    She

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 02:16

"I guessed before you told me that you were Indiana and Cass. I wonder why you both are wearing masks. Should I wear one too? Though I doubt I have any," Jasmeet babbled. She didn't feel incomformtable with the masked Indiana and Cass, she guessed that it had a background story.

Looking beside her, she saw Cass' toad, "Hey Bradley!"

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 02:39

"So much for trying to have a synthetic voice behind the mask." Zero remarked. "Yes, Jasmeet. It's Indiana. We have some lemonade and s'mores here so please help yourself to our humble refreshments."

After pulling out a fresh cup and pouring lemonade into it, Zero offered the beverage to Jasmeet.

"The masks is to keep our identities a secret." Zero spoke. "Or maybe we just felt like wearing them for show."

(Nice vid. CoS scene borrowing. XD.)

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 02:56

(I know. I rofl every time.)
    "Jasmeet seems to know everything. I've yet to find something she doesn't know," she grinned. "And he made the Lemonade himself."
    Cass nodded along to Zero. "I'm pretty sure you just like fancy stuff. I'm still waiting for you to ask to swap helmets," she teased.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 03:08

"Cass made the s'mores. Try one." Zero replied as he calmly took off his helmet/mask, revealing himself to be Indiana Lamperouge.

"Fancy stuff? Probably the type for dramatic flare." Indiana replied as he placed the mask down before drinking the rest of his lemonade in one swig. "You actually want to try wearing my helmet? You'll have to clean the inside first before you do."

Taking his helmet/mask, Indiana handed it to her.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 04:43

(sorry it took so long, i was taking a pic of all my rubber ducks for Catherine Black. Blame her:P)
    "They're good, you know. Usually I'd tell you to bring a bezoar along with you if I was making food, but we haven't died yet, have we?" She handed Jazzie some smores as she spoke.

"Oh so the cat's out of the bags, now Indie?" she said, grinning. "Like hell I do!" Cass ripped off her mask- peacocks were cool, but a girl mask made her puke- and put Indiana's on. It felt weird not being able to use her eyebrows. She did a few eyebrow raising moves to see if Indiana could notice. "It's cool, like those things Donkey's have to keep them looking in front. Bit heavy though. I like it! Eh, you don't have to try mine."

With that, Cass stood up and stomped on the already broken mask, relishing in a crunch.
    "Wish I had a sword," she said glumly.

(a/n is looking at her plastic sword now, thinking she should take a picture of it.)

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 06:17

"Well, it was bound to happen, though I didn't expect having our identities uncovered to come so soon." Indiana replied before watching Cassopeia take and place on the helmet/mask over her head.
    She looked rather intimidating with the helmet mask and Indiana could not see her face through the circular opal visor. but then again, the mask of Zero always carried that effect.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 06:59

"It was bound to happen," Cass repeated, shrugging.
    She yelled, swishing her arms around her, "Hiah! My sword will pierce your hearts you skeithing rogue!"
    Is skeithing a word?

"Do I look badass, Jas, Indi?" she said, swiping her invisible sword. "I challenge, you, braggart!"

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 10:46

Jasmeet raised her brow at Cass mockingly, "Please, you and badass. I could so win against you any day," she winked at her friend, sniggering at their duel, the one that had been basically set-up.

"Anyway Indiana, what would you say is your favourite class at Hogwarts?" she wanted to get to know the boy, because she had a feeling that she would be seeing him a lot more.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 11:40

"You could do better with a staff since it has a better balance of defense and offense than a sword. Even better is being able to cast spells using staffs like the ancient Druids." Indiana remarked. "Other than that, you look like you mean business."

He then turned to Jasmeet to answer her question. "Well, I have four classes that I enjoy at the same level: Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, and Defense Against the Dark Arts."

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 21:08

After Indiana's words, Cass shot her arm into the air in victory, and then proceeded to imagine having a staff, cartwheeling and pointing her wand out as if it was one. Better than the druids, huh?

"Wow, you didn't take many," she remarked as Indiana went through his classes. She counted hers on her finger, Potions, DADA, Astronomy, Fig, Charms... Woah. She only had one more class than Indiana. They must have a lot of free periods.

"Would you duel me, Indiana?" she asked suddenly.

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Wed 11 Aug 2010, 21:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid frikkin italics)

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 21:26

"Jasmeet only asked on what my favorite class is and I have four classes out of seven that I enjoy the most at the same level." Indiana replied. "Herbology is okay although I'm having second thoughts on Astronomy and History of Magic."

After hearing Cassopeia's question and the word "duel", Indiana raised an eyebrow. "Only in the Dueling Club. We go at it right now and the Headmistress will give us a one-way ticket out of Hogwarts. I prefer not to be expelled for dueling out of bounds."

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 21:38

"Ahh, right, well forgive me for not listening," she said sollemly, bowing. "I wish I'd taken Herbology. Love Astronomy though. That's what I was named after, the constellation- taking the stupid extra 'i' off, of course."

Cass thought about what she'd said. It had come out a little wrong, "Ah, not like that at all!" she laughed, "Yeah we'll duel one day, but I was just thinking- it would be a really good question- but would you think have a problem - and this is you, not what you think you should think- with dueling with your friends? Granted you think of me as your friend of course," she added, joking.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 22:20

"That's alright. I literally don't do much in Astronomy and History of Magic and can still make decent grades." Indiana replied. Next year, he wouldn't take Astronomy, preferring to shift the subject to independent study on his own leisure.

"As for dueling, I really don't have problems on dueling with friends." the youth answered. "However, would I be expecting you to do cartwheel attacks on me during a duel?"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 00:19

"I think I might do Care of Magical Creatures in our third year, I suppose that's something I'd look forward to. But really the thing I'm desperate to do is Muggle Studies- although, with so many muggle borns this year, I could just ask you all," she said, thinking out loud, "I'd be a little annoying, though. Persistance and all that."

Cass spluttered, worrying how Indiana would know what she'd planned to do, "well there goes the element of surprise. You seen my duels, then, I guess. I walked by when you had one with -Shelby or Hilary, I forget which- in DADA, once. You were good. Stealthy."

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 01:04

"Think of it as independent answer-seeking. Whoever teaches Muggle Studies might not have all the answers to questions." Indiana replied. "Well, I'm looking at Ancient Runes for sure to get in and either Arithmancy or Care of Magical Creatures."

The youth smiled. "Knowing that you do cart-wheels at every opportunity, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you using them in a duel and just happened to incapacitate me with one shot. You should've seen the dodgeball battle I has with Theresa."

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 04:12

"I suppose that makes sense."
    Cass tilted her head to the side, soaking in his logic. "Arithmancy sounds like what I'd be into. Isn't that what muggles have to learn?"

Cass half smiled. Theresa would be handy with a dodgeball. "What can I say, I like my cart wheels, shoot me!" she raised her imaginary staff again, "infact, that's what my stance is for DADA. Except I haven't handed it in yet," she added sheepishly. "you done it?"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 04:37

"A long time ago, some Muggle Greek scholars might have had to learn Arithmancy. What I have heard is that the subject sounds more reliable than Divination. I doubt I'd have the patience to look at crystal balls and try to predict the future." Indiana replied.

"I've handed my stance in although it's rather pointless when someone would memorize your use of it and find weaknesses to exploit should you ever use it again against that person. Better to play shuffle with the guess-my-stance kind of routine."

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 04:58

"Divination is a very wooly discipline," replied Cass matter-of-factly. "There's no way you can see the future through a paperweight or a cup o tea. Love a cup of tea, though. No milk, two sugars!"

"That's what I like using gymnastics for; not that many people expect those in a duel- it's not exactly traditional. And I get that it's not exactly a stance you can go back to that well. Well I can. So I suppose if it works for me, it works for me." That's all you want, really, with an individual stance."

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 07:37

"That's why some people are prone to discard it, not wanting to think that their future is already predetermined." Indiana replied before digging into the knapsack and taking out a metal thermos canteen. Having made some tea earlier, he had stored it in the receptacle, keeping it hot. Right now, the thermos felt very warm as he opened it and pour some tea into a fresh cup before mixing in sugar in the amount of two packets.

"Tell me if it's good or bad. I'll make a new batch if needed." Indiana spoke, handling the cup to Cassopeia. "I'll probably stick to a cut-and-paste style, taking the best parts among stances while leaving the worst parts behind."

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 07:53

"You're kidding me!" she said incredulously. "There's no way you have everything I want in that bag. You got a slinky in there, too?"
    She put the hot beverage to her chattering lips- it had been slowly getting colder as Captain Carbon left Mr Fire to fend for himself.

Because she was used to downing hot tea in a rush to stay awake at night, she tupped the entire cup down. She licked her lips, and then looked at him, "How can you be so good at everything?!"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 08:08

"Experience and learning from others." Indiana replied. "I made some tea prior to arriving at the Whomping Willow. I did say earlier on that arrival that I had ingredients to make lemonade and tea. Both beverages aren't that hard to make, being so simple in both ingredients and methods need to make them. As for the slinky, I didn't bring one. Just beverages and ingredients needed to make them."

He then turned to Jasmeet. "Tea or lemonade?"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 08:38

Cass looked at Jasmeet, who was looking pretty comfy having taken all of the mattress to sprawl herself on. "I think she's asleep," she whispered, yawning- not that she'd sleep.

"You've got a never-ending bag, is all I can say. I'll let the slinky slide though. Speaking of which, you fancy helping out with my Mass Slinky event- all the way on the stairs from the Astronomy tower to the Great Hall?"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 08:55

Indiana didn't have to look outside to realize that it was very much late into the middle of the night. Given that Jasmeet was already asleep just confirmed his suspicions on the time.

"A Mass Slinky Event?" Indiana asked quizzically. Now he was curious on what purpose Cassopeia had for such an event to take place. "Care to tell me a bit about it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:50