Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchell, Amy

Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Mitchell, Amy Trans

Mitchell, Amy Empty Mitchell, Amy

Post by Amy Mitchell Sat 14 Aug 2010, 11:40

.Amy Jolene Mitchell.

Name: Amy Jolene Mitchell
    House: Hufflepuff
    Year: Graduated
    Blood Type: Half-Blood
    Birthday: April 22, 1995

Mitchell, Amy Karengillan2

.Appearance.

Eye Color: Bluish-Gray
    Hair Color: Auburn
    Hair Length & Style: Long, straight hair that reaches the shoulder blades, but is often pulled up.
    Height: 5' 7"
    Skin Color: Pale white with freckles
    Clothing Style: Wizard Robes: Plain black with Hogwarts Emblem. Muggle Clothing: nice green-patterned shirt, dark-blue jean skirt, light green sandals, and navy sweater.
    Distinguishing Markings: Freckles and a burn on her right arm where she had gotten into a fight with a waffle iron.
    Other:

.Personality.

Three Distinguishing Traits:
    Strengths: Loyalty, Open-minded, Caring, (and Responsible)
    Weaknesses: Judgmental, Easily Frustrated, Tends to certain words quite often, (and Edna)
    Dislikes: Dishonesty, Disorganization, and Mushrooms
    Passions: Transfiguration, Scrapbooking, Music
    Other:
    Played the clarinet for twelve years, taking lessons over the summer when she was home from school, and then later on played semi-professionally after she graduated.

.Family History.

Parents/Guardians: Joseph and Carol Mitchell
    Siblings: Scott and Alan, both younger
    Childhood Pets: Pilot, a black labrador

Favorite Memory: Spending a week every summer at a beach in the south of France. The entire family would go to plays, eat on the town, and spend their days at the beach.

Worst Memory: Having a row with her brother after graduation about loyalty to the family. Her brother, Scott, has not attended a family function since their row.

Notable Family Relatives: Barbara Mitchell, keeper for the Holyhead Harpies in her time.

Last edited by Amy Mitchell on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 08:59; edited 1 time in total
    Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Mitchell, Amy Trans

Mitchell, Amy Empty Re: Mitchell, Amy

Post by Amy Mitchell Thu 19 Aug 2010, 16:07

Grabbing her quill, Professor Mitchell writes feverishly about some annoyances that she has that perhaps should be added to the rules.

How not to piss off your Headmistress

1. Everything is done for a reason. If you need to know the reason, ask her. But when she gives you a response that you don't like, don't get upset. You did ask, after all.

2. All complaints should be directed to the Headmistress or your Head of House. Complaints, while they are not pleasant things for the Headmistress to read, should still be tastefully written with lots of compliments to the Headmistress and staff before you even mention the complaint. Sucking up goes a long way. No one likes a whiner.

3. Think hard about a question before you ask the Headmistress. Is there a rule about it? Did someone ask the same question before in the Question & Answer thread? Maybe you should read the posts to find out. Too lazy to read? Well, the Headmistress might be too lazy to reply, too Wink

4. We do read your posts. Keep that in mind when you hit that 'submit' button.

And another reminder: she has the power of the ban button and can use it whenever she sees it's necessary. Giving the Headmistress a headache? It may be necessary for her to use it.
    Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Mitchell, Amy Trans

Post by Amy Mitchell Mon 30 Aug 2010, 06:12

Finals week.

I've been watching the students study furiously for their finals. Finally, some of them actually do work. Isn't that what school is about? Learning and education? Wasn't this an institution? So annoying when I see students hanging around castle during finals week. Obviously some don't care about their classes. Perhaps that is why they are failing my Transfiguration Class. They will eat their hats next year when they have to repeat my class. Lazy fourth years.

On a brighter note, our first Quidditch game with first years seemed to have gone well. I had to call in back-up, though. First years are timid little things and most of them shied away at the mention of a broomstick. That was a shame. I should really see what Kaitlyn is teaching them. But there were some exceptional players, still. I for one am eager to see which of them continue on next year. There are some very interesting players--Reina Nox with her superb keeping, Alice Caelum and Jennifer Bennett and their sudden, Gryffindor-like courage, Dixie Evans and her clumsiness, Lauren Potter always taking out the Keeper, Jasmeet attacking other Chasers, and poor Mary McNeely never being able to catch the Quaffle.

*looks at the long list*

Yes, I will definitely need to have a talk with Professor Lewis
    Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Mitchell, Amy Trans

Post by Amy Mitchell Mon 30 Aug 2010, 06:19

I had the best dream last night. It involved stick figures, a wooden spoon, and cooking one of my students (Edna, a horrible Seventh Year Slytherin) over a nice fire. Hold on, let me draw it for you.

Mitchell, Amy Allisonedna

Mitchell, Amy Allisonednap2

Erm, 'Allison' is my cover name. You know, government stuff.
    Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Mitchell, Amy Trans

Post by Amy Mitchell Sat 11 Sep 2010, 07:48

Dear Diary,

I have finally gotten around to figuring out the Black Family Tree. All of these new students with the extinct surname of 'Black' has been killing me. Where have they all come from? It's like the Black family was reproducing like bunnies while they were Azkaban...not to say they weren't. Here is the updated Family Tree I have written down:

Mitchell, Amy Houseofblack-1
    (Click to Enlarge)

Phew! I'm glad I got this all figured out.

-Amy

**All of those children who were never mentioned in the book because they were all squibs and put up for adoptions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:41