Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmm...

Hmmm... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hmmm...

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 23:12

She sensed that perhaps sharing with someone something so painful was a first for him, so she placed her hand on his shoulder again. When he looked at her, she smiled and offered the handkerchief from her robe pocket.

"Yes the people are great, so are the teachers. Hogwarts is just as I imagined it, perhaps better" she agreed, "I think your father will be proud of the person you are today," she added, thinking that she needed to say something.

"It seems so," she jumped to his response on the grass.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 23:22

He does not accept the handkercheif. He found the idea of them kind of odd. Who kept a snot rag in their pocket? When she mentioned his father being proud, a small smile spread over his lips. He liked to think that too, even if he didn't have right to. Call it a little boys dream.

He leaned back a little, looking up at the sky and sighing. "Thanks, Jas. I feel... better." He was a long way off really feeling better of course, but right now, everything seemed easier.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:16

She frowned, and places the handkerchief in her pocket. She looked towards the Lake, not saying anything. She was feeling bad, it was clear on her face but she didn't say anything. She just continued to look at the Lake and think about her father, if a person doesn't want something, don't push them, he used to say. She could use this statement in two ways- the handkerchief and his not telling her the whole story.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:34

When Dimitri looked over towards her, he saw the sadness etched on her face. Had he done something wrong, in not accepting the handkerchief. "Hey, are you alright?" The last thing he had wanted to do was upset Jasmeet with all of his own problems, she probably had enough of her own.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 07:37

He looked at him, smiling, "No, you did nothing wrong. I was just thinking about my father" she lied. She didn't want to upset him, especially after he had just opened himself up to her.

She turned her gaze back to the Lake, not saying anything further. The sun had risen completely, but, she still felt like sitting there, it was peaceful - the quietness, with her ad her thoughts. And she felt great to be able to share this someone else.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 09:42

He nodded to her, knowing how it felt to be missing ones father. He looked out over the lake slowly as well. He did not want to break the silence now, which both of them seem to be enjoying. He was glad to have his new friend here, even though he was still slightly embarrassed about crying on her shoulder.

Coming to Hogwarts had been a very traumatic time for him, but good friends like Jasmeet were making it easier and easier for him to adjust to his new life.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 19:22

Jasmeet looked away from the distance to the book that lay beside her. Memories of a Lifetime, it read.

Picking up her right hand, she brushed away some of the hair from her eyes, and took out a quill from her robe pocket. It didn't matter to her that Dimitri was sitting so close to be able to read what she had to say, she just put all her thoughts into the small book that she held in her hand.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 22:48

He saw her lift up the book, and tilted his head, wondering what it was. When he realised it was some kind of diary, he quickly looked away. After all, it would not be polite to read it.

Or at least it would be impolite to be caught reading. As he looked out of the lake, he peeked at what she was writing quickly and occasionally. After all, if it was really a secret diary, she wouldn't have it out right next to him, right?

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 23:01

She senses that Dimitri isn't sure on whether he should look towards the Lake or her writing. She looks up at him, and sees that he is looking at her intently. Jasmeet smiles at him, and closes the small notebook.

"I just like to write..." she tries, but she doesn't think she needs to explain further.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 23:31

He nods a little, as he stretches out, his legs starting to feel thick and heavy, as they usually did after stopping a jog without warming down. "That is cool." He looked back out over the lake, musing. "My father used to write poetry for my mother. I wish I could, but I'm not that creative."

He chuckled softly. We always wanted that we don't have. But, when he thought about it, he had more than his fair share. He was a good duellist, great for his age, he had good friends, like Jas. He was lucky. Why wish for more?

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 00:25

She raised her brow at his chuckle, and chuckled to herself. It was while she was watching him, that she got the idea.

"How about I come jogging with you every morning?" she asked, she might as well get into shape. She picked up her small notebook and placed that and her quill back into her robe pocket, still looking at him.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 00:52

He smiled a little as he heard her offer. Come jogging too? "Sure, why not?" he asked softly. As he was just getting back into it, he was starting light. It would be the perfect time to help train in a new-comer. "Have you done a lot of jogging before?" He had to know what she was capable of before throwing her into the kind of runs he went on.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 01:40

She had not been running ever since her father had died, but before that she had been a runner - something that she had been dedicated for many years.

She thought that it was about time she started again, and smiled, "Yes I have done a lot of jogging before".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 16:41