Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Catch Up

Time to Catch Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Catch Up

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:13

Harmony sighed, feeling Jazzy embrace her.

"It...hurts," she whispered. "It hurts to keep up a happy facade, letting people know, convincing them even, that I'm fine when I'm really not. I help everyone else as much as I can because...when I needed it the most, no one was there for me. And no one was there for Mozart, like I should've been."

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:18

Jasmeet nodded, "You don't need to keep that facade up Harmy. I'm here for you, always. Remember that. Noone was there for me either when my dad... Because I didn't have the time to worry about myself. All I worried about was my mother, and it's for her, that I live today".

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:22

Harmony smiled at Jasmeet. She could count on her for anything, of that Harmony was sure.

"Thanks Jazz. I'm sorry that no one was there for you with...whatever happened to your father. I'm a pretty good listener too." She offered, nodding. "Whether it be you need some advice, or you just need me to listen."

Harmony stared off into the clouds, her eyes far away.

"I live for what might have been," she said. "And what will be in the future."

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:34

Jasmeet nodded, and smiled. Her and Harmony had more similarities than they thought.

"Mother and father had a love marriage. I heard that she was the one that proposed to him... Father died in a car accident, and mum felt trapped in Australia so we moved to Brighton. But she's never been the same since. It's like something is lost within her, and so I just live for her. I can't see my own future, but I know that I'll be there for my mother in hers" she babbled.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:38

Harmony listened to Jazz as she spoke of her family's past. She wondered how it would affect her family if one of her parents were to die...or even if she were to die. Her family would probably fall apart.

"That's good, that you're there for your mother," Harmony said, nodding. "It sounds like she must need you in her life. You seem like the vibrant one of the family, even if I only know you. Your future is strong, simply because you are there for your family."

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 15:23

"It calms me down... eh, I don't know if that's the same with everyone. Don't seem like it. I'm more chilled than a dip in the Black Lake in winter."
    Cass thought about that feeling, and how she tried to hold onto it off the pitch.

"Yeah, sorry, that's all I wanted to say- I'll unbutt out of the conversation now," she said, hurrying to find a good place to chill.

Post by Guest Tue 17 Aug 2010, 08:34

Harmony watched as Cass wandered off. She laughed slightly as she thought of her friend. She didn't need to-how did she put it?- unbutt out of any conversation they were having. They were all friends here, but eh. What could you do, especially with Headstrong Cass? She waved slightly at Cass, but knew she couldn't see it. Still, she waved.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:21

Jasmeet watched as Cass walked off, confused on what had happened. Turning to Harmony, she saw the same expression on the Ravenclaw's face, and smiled.

"Oh, Harmy did you see? We got chosen for the Quidditch team and we are on the same team!" she was so excited, and proud of herself. That had been her dream, and she had gotten it, she felt like she was on cloud nine.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:25

Harmony smiled and nodded, the grin on her face really big.

"I know! Isn't it great? We have Cass and Dixie on our team too!" Harmony exclaimed. "This'll be so much fun. I noticed that Will didn't get on one of the teams though. I wonder why..."

She tilted her head slightly as she thought of a reason for why Will wouldn't have made the team. He was very capable.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:28

"Exactly what I've been thinking about, I mean he deserved to be on the team," but she simply shrugged, "And I haven't seen him around either. I heard he was sick, but then he got better. His not locking himself in his dorm is he? I sometimes wonder about that boy".

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:30

Harmony grinned slightly.

"You and me both Jazzy. Say, have you done the homework for Herbology done?" She asked. "Not lesson five, but lesson four. I've been wondering when that's due. And I'm almost done with it, but not quite. There is still more research to be done."

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:32

"You mean the homework on the Mandrake? Because I've all the homework for Herbology. I did both the choices for that homework. Say, you need help Harmy?" she asked. She was enjoying Herbology, so much that she usually got the homework for the class done quite quickly and handed in.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:35

Harmony nodded slightly.

"I've done most of the research comparing the mandrake and the banshee, it's just I don't know how to start it really." She answered, shrugging. "I love Herbology, it's just those darned essays that catch me off guard. I'm worried that I won't have two hundred words by the time I'm done writing on the parchment."

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:38

"You want any help Harmy? I can send you mine, I mean when am I going to come in handy," she chuckled, "I'll send Jay over to you with the essay first thing in the morning".

She was looking forward to the next Herbology lesson, Professor Ellis always brought something new and interesting every time.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:30

"Thanks, Jazz. It was great seeing a sample of writing. Now I know I'm doing it right. Jay flew in right on time. Scared me, but he was right on time." Harmony said, laughing.

She wondered when the next Herbology lesson would be. She enjoyed that class immensely, and she would definitely be one of the first people to sign up for Hebology II.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 15:46