Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake side

Lake side - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake side

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:46

Theresa laughed at Shelby's question. "hey, it's a conspiracy is what it is" she said. "The Professors are taking the brains of all the students at Hogwarts and are using them for evil, it's mind control" she said dramatically.
    She tried to look more serious "also, don't go near them, you will get infected with the potion they were given and you will be next, a zombie" she said, throwing her hands up in the air.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:51

"Oh no! Zombies!" Shelby cried dramatically. "Don't let them get me, Resa!"

She dropped the dramatic display and her tone became serious. "What does it matter if they infect me?" she asked. "According to you, I'm already a crazy, boy-loving zombie, so if they did infect me, there wouldn't be any change at all."

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:55

Theresa looked at Shelby seriously for a moment before falling back onto the grass, laughing like crazy. "that's just amazing" she said as she held her sides. Once she calmed down, she tried to sit up. "Because my dear friend, they are not boy loving zombies, they are brainless zombies so if they infect you then you will be a brainless, boy loving zombie and I don't think you would be allowed to be a Ravenclaw" she said, trying to sound professonal.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 13:14

Shelby crossed her arms and glared at Resa. "Ravenclaw is lucky to have me. Even if I did become brainless, I'd still be smarter than half the people here," she joked.

"Besides, you have no right to call me a crazy, boy-loving zombie, since that would make you a hypocrite," she nudged Resa with her toe and stuck her tongue out at her.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 13:17

Theresa stuck her tongue out at her in retaliation. "nuh-huh, I am not a boy loving zombie any more, thank you" she said. "I am completely cured of my crazed faze where I actually thought a boy was cute.... yuck!" she said, pretending to gag at the thought.

She looked up at Shelby suspisiously "I hope I am not apart of that half of students" she said.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 13:23

Shelby shook her head. "Once you become a crazy, boy-loving zombie, you're stuck as a crazy, boy-loving zombie for the rest of your life," she said stubbornly.

She laughed at Resa's comment about intelligence. "Don't worry Resa, you're smarter than half of the half who aren't as smart as me," she said jokingly, knowing perfectly well that Resa was far from unintelligent.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 13:29

Theresa pretended to scoff "and you say that I am stubborn" she said. "You are being so stubborn right now and I am not a boy loving zombie anymore because I do not like him any more, it's passed, I told you it would" she said cheerfully.

"Thank you, I am smart, shame that I'm not smart enough to stop getting in trouble, I really should, it's no good" she said, shaking her head in mock sadness.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 13:36

Shelby decided to drop the zombie conversation, since Resa was far too stubborn to admit that she actually still liked him and that she was still a boy-loving zombie.

She suddenly got a very good idea about what they could do for fun sometime in the near future when there were a few more of their friends around. "Resa, have you ever played seek-and-go-hide?" she asked.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 13:40

Theresa smiled tiumphently when she realised that she had won the conversation. She listened to Shelby and was confused at what she said. "Seek and go what?" she asked, thinking that it was the strangest thing she had ever heard. She had heard some really strange stuff, what with her sister and her imagination but that was sure new.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 13:49

"Seek-and-go-hide!" Shelby said excitedly. "Muggles play a game called hide-and-go-seek a lot. It's where a group of people get together and they all go hide, except for one person who closes their eyes while they hide and has to find them. The game is over when the seeker finds everyone. Seek-and-go-hide is just the opposite of that. One person hides and everyone else has to find them. Once a seeker finds the hider, he or she hides with them until the very last seeker finds them," she explained.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 14:02

Theresa grinned "that sounds brilliant, we so have to do that, it will be so much fun" she said. It sounded so cool, hiding and having to find each other, she would probably be the worst hider but it would still be fun. "We have to do that some time with the others, it is official, muggles come up with the best things" she declared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 17:58