Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Up

Meeting Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Up

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:42

Theresa groaned as she repeatedly hit her forhead with the palm of her hand. "shut up, shut up, shut up!" she said glaring at them both. "I will kill you both, not might, I WILL and I will make it look like an incident too" she threatened. She turned to Shelby "don't you dare mention anything to anyone, especially not those rotten boys" she said, blushing more as she threw leaves at her. She turned to Lauren "and don't you dare say that name again" she said, taking a swing at her.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:46

Shelby laughed as the leaves floated harmlessly away from her, except for one, which she was easily able to blow a puff of air at, causing it to land by her outstretched leg. "I'm not going to say anythign to anyone," she said sincerely, though she was still smiling, "My point is that you should keep in mind that just because Lauren has a love of doing dumb things doesn't mean that she has a tiny brain," she winked at Lauren to let her know that she was just kidding about the love of doing dumb things.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:51

Lauren grinned down at Shelby, "I wouldn't say that I do 'dumb things'... Oh, I guess I do do some pretty dumb things. Jumping from this tree comes to mind... That was pretty dumb..."

Lauren said, letting her voice trail off. She remembered that day quite clearly.. It was going great, until she nearly drowned herself.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:54

Theresa shook her head "not my fault, I speak the truth and nothing but the truth" she said.
    She turned to Lauren "oh come on, didn't you like that day, it was the day we all became a group of friends" she said cheerfully.
    "Apart from the you nearly drowning and the us having to safe you part, it was a great day that I will forever love" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content