Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of earth and water

of earth and water Empty of earth and water

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 15:42

Reina plopped down on the bank of the lake, thrusting her school bag and books to the side, and taking her hair down. She brushed it out with her fingers, braiding a loose strain aimlessly as she watched the ripples on the water. "Nox mihi prima venit. Longius in primo, Luna, morare toro. Tu quoque, qui aestivos spatiosus exigis ignes,Phoebe, moraturae contrahe lucix iter." She closed her eyes, lying back down in the grass.

of earth and water Empty Re: of earth and water

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 15:48

Will trudged down to the Lake, coughing through his mask the whole way down. He felt weighed down, as if gravity just decided land a planet right on his head. Though it probably didn't help much that he was wearing multiple shirts and a thick cloak to wrap around. Just because he was a boy didn't mean he was stupid enough to go outside without something to keep his ailing body warm.

He found Reina down by the lake and, stuffing his hands into his pockets for more warmth, gathered enough strength to meet her.

"You rang?" He said in a rather hoarse voice. Stupid cold. "I...got your owl."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 15:52

Raven didn't want to be out here. Scowling he made his way to the lake. He had debated on not coming. Shoot, he could have given the note to Loki and the mutt would have ate it. Then he could have honestly said that Loki at the note. He would just have to lie about the bit of actually reading it.
    He stopped seeing Reina and Will. So, the girl had called Will here too? What was going on? What did she want with the two of them?

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 15:57

Reina opened her eyes and tilted her head to look at him. "Will!" She jumped to her feet, moving over to him. "You bloody Black, you're still pallid. A cold my foot, you probably have the flu." She crossed her arms and shook her head. "You could have told me you were still sicker then a dog you ninny. Here, sit down before you fall down." She gestured to the grass.

She noticed Raven coming toward them. She pressed her lips into a thin line, noticing the look on Rae's face.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:02

Raven canted his head and then had to suppress a laugh at Reina fussing over Will. He shook his head. She would make a terrible housewife. First she had someone who was sick to come outside in the cold. The she has that same person sit on the cold grass.
    Stuffing his hands into his pockets, hunching his shoulders he smirked at Will. "Nice wifee, you gots there Wilma."
    Turning to Reina, he asked a bit impatient, "What do you want Reina? I have a lot of homework to make up and finals to prepare for. I can wing it, but I'd like to know at least a little."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:07

"The 'nice wifee' has half a mind to sock you. And I was wondering, since I know you've been sick, if you wanted to study for a little while with me, since ya know, I've actually got all the notes from the classes you missed." Reina crossed her arms and shook her head. What in Merlin's name is the matter with him these days? What did I do to him?

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:09

Whoa. Did Raven have a twin? Or was Will seeing double?

"She's...not my wife," He mumbled into his mask, his vision becoming blurry. Was Raven fighting with Reina now, because his muffled senses seemed to garner that idea.

That warm bed back up in the castle sounded wonderful right about now. He swayed for a moment. He can flop down on the warm covers right now. Yeah, he should take a nap now.

He fell forward, crashing onto someone as they toppled. It was some sort of male-ish squeak. He severely hoped that he knocked Raven over in the process. Stupid Slytherin and his jibes about marriage... "Vengance...shall be...mine!" Will said deliriously.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:14

Raven's eyes widened and he gave a sound of surprise as Will actually fell on him. He tried to shove the other boy off him and frowned. Then he glared up at Reina. "Oh, yes, brilliant Ravenclaw you are. You call a sick person out into the cold. You deserve some kind of uber genius award."
    Sliding out from under Will, he tried to hoist the other boy to his feet. "You want to help me with him to the Ravenclaw Dorm or to the Hospital Wing? He's your intended, so it's your decision."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:23

Before she released what she doing, Reina reached out and struck Raven across the face. "What the hell did I ever do to you, Drake, for you to treat me like that?" She yelled in his face, in a voice that wasn't her own. She was blinded by anger and hurt and even as she realized this, she stared at him with eyes that stung. She gripped Will's arm, looping it over her shoulders. She slide her free arm around Will's waist. "I got him. You can leave." She spat, the voice still not hers.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:28

Raven's hand came up to touch his stinging cheek. Glaring at her he was really tempted to leave Will there with her. He had the strongest urge to ask her if she was on the rag as his mum called it. Bottling it up, he went to the other side of his unconscious friend. Taking Will's limp arm, he slung it over his neck and used his other arm to the other side of the boy's waist. "I'm sure you're all of a sudden so much stronger than a boy that you can carry his limp carcass all the way to the castle," he scathingly retorted. "But, I'm sure Will would kill me if I left him like this and left you in your......distress. So, let me ask as politely as I can right now. What the bloody hell is eating you?"

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:38

Reina's eyes flashed and she had to fight with herself to keep her temper under control. Her muscles went rigid and she spat through her teeth. "You insult me and then have the bloody fracking nerve to ask what's eating me?!" She had the urge to slap him again, and if she hadn't been holding up Will, she might have.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:43

Raven felt his irritation rising and had to fight it down along with his temper. Grinding his teeth together he told himself to breath and calm down. He really didn't feel like arguing but what the bloody hell! Starting for the castle making her either come with or drop Will, he glared at her. "For your information, yes. I am asking what the bloody hell his wrong with you. I've said worse to you without you getting all emotional on me. And I'm not in the best of moods either. So tell me what is wrong while you're moving, or let me take Will. You obviously have never been sick or you would know how to take care of someone who is."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:45

Will groaned, half-way between the waking world and...well, whatever world where you curl into a warm cocoon and there's hot cocoa and everything. It was on the tip of his tongue...

There was a pounding in his head and loud noises, not to mention he felt himself upright. Was he being crucified? He was joking about the vengeance thing with Raven. Like, for serious. Merlin, he was really out. of. it. Now he was being hung to dry because he knocked Raven over? He snickered at the image of being wrung like a wet towel. He'd be a nice blue towel...or a gray one?

"Which color...Rave?" He grumbled softly. "Am I a blue towel...? Or, maybe a...grayish towel...thingy." Wait, why was he thinking about towels again? He was pretty sure it was important. Like, life or death important. Was he going to die by towel?

Okay, he was really losing it.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:48

Raven arched an eye even while his mouth curled slightly amused yet worried at the same time. He chuckled recalling the last time Will was slightly out of it and he'd been going on about Acromantula venom. Or had he wanted ink from the squid? He shook his head, he couldn't remember. To answer his friend though he said, "You are definitely blue my friend. Now, answer me this before you go back to La La Land. Do you want to go to your dorm or the hospital wing?"

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 16:52

She didn't say anything in reply, biting through her lip in the process to keep herself silent. She didn't force Will to come out, she asked, he came, not her bloody damn fault. Her mind was surprisingly clear for someone who was ready to fly into a blind fit of rage. Blood was dripping down her chin from her cut lip but she ignored it, focusing on dragging Will, anything to block out the anger that heated up within her. She chuckled at Will's ramblings in spite of herself.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:01

Will had to grin at Rave's distant answer. "Oooh, good one! Yeah, I like blue...because, you know," He tugged a bit at Raven's sleeve across his shoulder now that he had a somewhat better visual despite the onslaught of fever. "You know? I'm in Ravenclaw...you know? In the common room, we have...blue...everywhere! Right, like...right, Rei?" He sluggishly turned to Reina for a moment before turning back to Raven. He noticed the Slytherin badge on his cloak. "Duuuuuude, you've got green...I like green too, how'd you know?!" He stared wide-eyed at Raven, hoping for a suitable explanation. "Are you...a seer?"

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:06

Reina reached across and felt Will's forehead. She shook her head, looking at Raven. "He needs to go to the hospital wing. Stupid boy should have been there two days ago." She muttered under her breath. "Will, one foot in front of the other, k? You can ask Raven about his powers when we get you back in bed." She adjusted Will's arm across her shoulders and moved another step.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:10

Raven shook his head at Will's funny answer but pretended as if he didn't notice that what was said was gibberish. His mum had told him not to let people know you knew they weren't making sense. Will was cooperating which was the main thing. He decided to keep Will talking. That was supposed to be important too right?
    "Sure, Wilma. Although, it was you who thought you had seer powers before remember? Or was it you thought it was Lawr? I don't remember."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:17

Will's jaw dropped, but the mask restricted it from going any lower. He wasn't...he couldn't be... "I'm a seer?" Why didn't people tell him such important things? Especially something like that?! He was suddenly aware of how cold it was and...was he outside?

"I can apparate too?!" He said aloud, looking between the two people who seemed fit to drag him places. He wondered if he was also a king or something. Or maybe he lost his legs? "Am I a king, or did...did I lose my legs? Because I think...do you need legs to be an..ar--auror?" Oh Merlin, why was it so cold out?

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:21

Growing increasingly worried, Raven looked over at Reina to see if she felt the same but then focused on the boy between them. Sighing, he shook his head. "No Wilma, you're not a king. Nor did you lose your legs. You came out here for the same reason I assume I did. You got a note from our friend here. As for Auror, dude, have you not heard of Mad Eye Moody? Guy was missing not only a leg but an eyeball as well."
    Raven shook his head. He still had issues over Aurors.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:25

Reina worked her way out of her cloak and put it over Will's shoulders. "Rae, you gotta take more of his weight, I can't drag him very far like this." She shifted Will's weight against her. "Will, you're not missing anything, trust me. Rae and I are trying to get you to the hospital wing. You passed out from the fever you're running, that's why we're dragging you around."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:30

"Awwwweeeeesome," Will dragged the word out as long as he can, because he felt like doing so would get his point across. He sneezed once, no twice before dropping his head down as he passed out a second time. The only instance he remembered before blanking out was Rave's comment about Mad-Eye Moody. He briefly wondered what kind of colored towel the deceased auror had.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 17:50

"Oh great." Reina breathed, readjusting her hold on Will. They were almost to the castle, just a few hundred more feet. "Why hasn't he been seeing the mediwitch or at the very, very least Professor Green?" She wondered outloud. She looked over at Will and put her hand against his forehead again. Was he hotter now then he was a few minutes ago? She readjusted her hold on his again.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 22:53

"What in the name of Salazar is going on here?" Tristyn asked incredulously as he came across two students supporting a third who looked almost dead. "Why is Mr. Black out here?" he asked calculatingly.

Flicking his wand at the unconscious boy, the wizard relieved the two of their burden, levitating the young wizard expertly. "Whoever thought it was funny to lure Mr. Black out in this condition should know their sense of humor is not appreciated," he said coldly to the two standing before him.

"Now back to the castle with you before I decide you both need a detention for your ridiculous antics."

And with that,the wizard made his way to the castle doors, levitating the student a few feet in front of him. Drat, now he'd have to make a detour at the Hospital Wing first.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 12:00

'Great,' Raven thought. he was the one who got called out here, by Reina. Will gets called out, gets worse, and he gets lumped in with the blame for luring Will out here? This just sucked! He didn't do anything! He should have given the blasted note to Loki to eat and said he didn't get it. This so wasn't worth coming out here and getting yelled at by a professor. Stupid Ravenclaw didn't even tell them why she wanted them down there in the first place! Raven just made up his mind. Girls were flippin insane. That was all there was to it.
    Raven glared at Reina and shoved his hands into his pockets as he trudged back up to the school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:10