Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down by the lake.

Down by the lake. Empty Down by the lake.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 21:03

Alex sighed a she let go of her bag and made her self reasonably comfortable in the relatively cold grass. She always liked going down to the lake, even allowing for the amount of people there. Sometimes Alex could not figure out whether it was a lake or some 70% off sale.

For about five minutes, she watched the ripples in the lake, then she got bored. Sighing, she looked around, waiting for someone to show up.

Down by the lake. Empty Re: Down by the lake.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 22:08

Tristyn was on a brisk pace towards the castle when he spotted the lone witch by the lake. The girl looked bored, not an expression best suited on a girl who had her finals coming up.

"Really Ms. Black, what are you doing out on a nice day like this? Wouldn't you rather spend it cooped up in the library?" the wizard sneered. "And I do hope you don't think me a... sadist... for suggesting you study for the exams."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 23:51

"A fitting term, considering that I hate to study. Then, of course the library happens to be the one place where I trip the most so...." Alex replied in a blank voice, not shifting her gaze from the lake which she was watching intently.

It took her a minute to realize that none of the students called each other by their last names and it was sure to be a teacher whom she had called a sadist.

She visible blanched as she turned and saw Professor Malfoy and mentally prepared herself for detention and the loss of house points. Biting her lips as she thought about it.

There goes my Charms grade!

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 00:17

"Charming as ever Ms. Black. Now please make your way back to the castle and attempt to educate yourself. Or have you forgotten the purpose of attending a school? I would put you in detention but I'm not in the mood to listen to more witches whining about how unfair life is. Though I might change my mind..." he trailed off dangerously.

"And since I have the added pleasure of you being in my Charms class, please write me a hundred word report on why it is important to study before exams."

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 00:23

Alex was shocked that the professor had not handed out detention to her and she remained so for about two minutes. Then, she realized that if she did not make a break for it, he still had the power to give him detention. But, a hundred word essay would be so much easier for her, at least, it would involve no manual work. She could even do it in her dorm, having a snack!

Alex was so visibly cheered by this turn of events that she even managed a grateful smile up to God or whoever was watching over, and was the cause.

Quickly, she went past the professor, muttering a quick thanks to God, then abruptly, she puased and turned around, "Uh...professor, just when exactly do I have to give it up?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 19:36