Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for Quidditch Players [RPG]

for Quidditch Players [RPG] - Page 2 Empty Re: for Quidditch Players [RPG]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Aug 2010, 19:09

Jasmeet had heard Cass' voice full of fear and her head snapped up. She called to the girl, with a small mutter, "Cass...?" She knew how the Ravenclaw hated the Hospital Wing and tried to help the only way she could.

She felt useless that she wasn't able to do anything else to make her feel better, and that she was laying there with a broken rib instead of being there for her best friend.

Post by Guest Sun 29 Aug 2010, 20:19

Startled for a moment by Professor Malfoy's entrance, Samantha gathered herself as she saw Cass shuffle out of the room. The girl was clearly distressed and if she was really going to be sick, the dark haired witch better be nearby.

Getting to her feet, she followed Cass out of the room, nodding to Mary on her way.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 00:20

Jenny watched as Sam helped Cass leave. Poor Cass.

It was bugging Jenny and she had to ask, "Does Professor Malfoy have a daughter?" She had no idea if he did, but she had the feeling when he ran in all crazy parent-like. Not that she would know what parents act like, other than from seeing her friends'.

Jenny supressed the topic from her thoughts.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 00:30

Mary shrugged at Jen's question. Professor did look like her Dad did when she fell down the stairs when she was 6.
    "Dunno. He was probably just concerned about us..." she remembered who she was talking about and there was no way he'd act like that just for a couple of students. "Forget it. I don't know, though."

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 12:22

Zacharias had not been present during the Quidditch match; whilst he enjoyed the sport considerably he had found himself wrapped quite literally in one of his vines. Milton had flown in suddenly through the roof whilst he had been applying an ointment and startled him which caused the Professor to trip. It had taken some time to pick his way out carefully – not wanting to hurt the plant naturally. Milton was a great help, the owl had learnt of his friend’s partiality to the strange green things and all the time very carefully placed hiss claws to move the vines without slicing into them.

After freeing himself he’d hurried to the pitch but arrived too late, bumping instead into some older students who spoke of a thrilling match if not an oddly violent one. Feeling sorry for the players who had injured themselves in the pursuit of fun he was making his way to the hospital wing when he noticed the hobbling form of Cassopeia Marling emerge and disappear down the hall.

He shook his head slowly wondering if he should follow but she as being tailed by other students so he let them handle the situation for the moment. His hazel gaze darted into the room at the other girls who lay out on various beds with a small frown of concern, “I say, you look like you have all been to war instead of a Quidditch match. Well, I’ll see if I can turn those frowns upside down and help until our resident expert is here.”

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 12:29

Harmony laughed slightly as Professor Ellis made his comment.

"Nonsense, Sir," she said, grinning. "All in good fun, I assure you! I suppose that's what I get for being an excellent Seeker, but Cass was quite the Keeper as well. Besides, what's a little bumps and bruises compared to an excellent Quidditch game? It was the best!"

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 15:23

Mary grinned as she saw professor Ellis enter. He was a great teacher and he actually seemed to care about them and did not look like a concerned Father like professor Malfoy before.
    "I agree with Harmony, sir." the Slytherin gril grinned, remembering the amazing time she had while playing. "It was the best."

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 16:20

“Well I am glad to hear despite your injuries you are all happy about your first official Quidditch experience.” Zacharias sauntered further into the room and observed the girls with a quick, keen eye. “Now, who has what injuries?”

As he asked he opened one of the cupboards and started to sort through the various items littering the self. He wasn’t the world’s best wizard at potions in fact he had more then his fair share of troubles during his schooling years much to his parent’s disappointment. Zacharias in fact was more adept to curing a plant then an ill child but he’d give it a go and if in doubt he always had a charm or two up his sleeve that may come in handy.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 16:26

Jasmeet recognised the voice of Professor Ellis, and strained her neck to see him. She managed a smile when she saw his keen face, and tried to form words, "Hey Professor. Fancy seeing you here".

She tried to sit upright, and did so successfully but the pain of her rib hit her and she winced in pain.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 16:36

Mary looked around at Jasmeet who seemed to wake up again and smiled at her. She still seemed to be in lots of pain because of her rib. The Slytherin was trying to remember who hit her and decided it was probably Lauren before she had to go sit again.
    "My leg hurts, but I think Jas is in much more pain, sir, she has a broken rib..." Mary replied.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 16:43

Lauren watched Sam and Cass race from the Hospital Wing, and then turned her head to the door as Professor Ellis walked in. She didn't know he was capable of healing. Then again, nothing surprised her anymore. Lauren tilted her head to the side and thought about Jen's question. Could Professor Malfoy have a daughter? He sure seemed worried when he walked in. Hmm.. It was something to think about.

Lauren looked over at Jasmeet, who had awoken once more. "Yes. It seems Jasmeet may have a broken rib. She was very brave when she took Alice's bludger meant for Harmony." Lauren blushed, remembering all of the damage she caused in the game. She was an awful friend.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 16:49

“A broken rib - My, my, Ms. Kaur whatever shall we do with you?”

Zacharias smiled to the young witch as he went to the side of her bed and rested a hand against her forehead tenderly, “Now, you just lie back down and relax whilst I work my magic.”

He turned his gaze to Ms. Potter with a faint smile. "It is a Gryffindor trait to show bravery is it not?" he tilted his head and offered her a warmer smile as he continued, “And if memory serves me a tell tale sign of a good friend is one who comes and sits by their friends whilst they are in the hospital wing.”

He grinned as he turned back to Jasmeet as he pulled his wand from his robes and looked vaguely puzzled as he tried to remember the spell, “Now, what was that spell…Ah, yes! I remember now.” With a wave of his wand over the sight of the injured rib the Professor muttered, 'Episkey'.

“There – how does that feel now Ms. Kaur?”

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 16:53

Jasmeet didn't know if she was supposed to feel something when the spell did its work. All she knew was that one moment she was in pain, and the next the pain had subsided. It was still there, but it wasn't bad as before.

Some of the colour of her face returned, and she smiled up at the teacher, "Thankyou Professor," she said simply.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 19:42

Harmony watched as Professor Ellis healed Jazz's rib. The power of magic, of course.

"Magic never ceases to amaze me," she murmured, grinning. "How's that feel, Jazz? Do you have anymore pain?"

She sat up higher in the bed, cradling her arm as not to bump it on anything.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 20:38

She looked at Harmy and grinned, "Much better than before," she said, continuing, "How are you feeling Harmy? How's your arm?"

And then looking around she spotted Mary and Lauren. Remembering her manners, she smiled at the two. “How long have we been here? And how are you feeling Mary?”

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 23:08

Mary smiled at Jas' question.
    "My leg hurts, but I'm okay...thanks..." she replied, still clutching her calf. She wasn't going to complain about it, she knew others were in much more pain than she was. Broken ribs, legs, arms and whatever was wrong with Cass must hurt a lot more.

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010, 06:50

Zacharias was frowning at his wand and waved it in his hands a few times. Not being a qualified healer he’d not managed to completely fix the girls ribs but least he managed to ease the girl’s pain somewhat. “Now, don’t you go moving about too much, Ms. Kaur. We don’t want that rib to break again before Professor Green arrives and has the chance to smirk at my handiwork and show me how it’s really done.”

He offered the student a grin before heading over to Ms. Lupin who was cradling an arm. “Ms. Lupin now what have you done to yourself? Don’t you know you can’t garden with broken limbs let alone play with your friends?” He patted her shoulder gently.

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010, 07:18

Harmony smiled at Professor Ellis.

"Nonsense, Professor. I'll be gardening with or without a hurt arm. It's all about the dedication. Still, it'll be hard to do it with only one arm. Caught a bludger to it. And I fell off my broom." She said, shrugging and wincing when she did.

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010, 07:43

"She didn't fall that far though, maybe ten feet?" Jenny noted, reminding Harmony that Jenny had caught her. She may have been passed out already, poor Harms. "Thanks for helping my friends, Professor Ellis"

Even his minor healing spells helped ease the pain, which made Jenny feel better.

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010, 08:52

After pulling a brave face at Samantha, Cass walked back into the Hospital Wing, and tried not to focus on the number of beds, or the guerney that was pushed to the side, or the individual curtains folded together for each bed.
    It's worse than I thought.
    With great non-ease and superb difficulty, Cass made her way back onto her bed again, pleased to see Mary still here. She made room for Samantha again.
    "Y'okay, Mary?" she mumbled.

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010, 08:58

Mary was watching professor Ellis heal other students and was waiting for her turn, her leg thumping in obtuse pain. She heard someone enter and looked over her shoulder to see who. A smile came on her face when she saw Cass, still pale, but not like before.
    "Sure. You?" she replied.

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010, 15:36

A smile creeped up Jasmeet's face when she saw Cass return to the Hospital Wing. She tried to readjust herself, but winced loudly when the pain hit her. She closed her eyes as if to make the pain any less - but it didn't work.

When she was sure that the pain had subsided, she slowly opened her eyes, and saw that all the eyes were on her, “I… I’m fi..ne” she managed.

Post by Guest Wed 01 Sep 2010, 11:14

"Good," said Cass with unease. "I'll do for now. I think I might just try not to look at the-" she swallowed, "-beds. Because that might set me off."

The smell was making her gag already. Cass spun round as much as she could when she heard a gasp of pain from behind her.
    "'s okay, Jas. Everyone's here. Everyone's okay. We're all on the mend, right."

Post by Guest Wed 01 Sep 2010, 12:55

Zacharias finished casting the healing spell on Ms. Lupin and was eyeing Ms. Marling with a concerned look in his eyes. He offered Ms. Lupin a wink and started to saunter over to the other Ravenclaw student considering how he was going to go about helping her without making it incredibly noticeable to her and the other students. “It is so stuffy in here.” He commented lightly, “I know Professor Green does it to keep those sick students warm but I think we will open a window for now, no one in here has a cold.”

He placed his wand down on one of the beds and flung the window open wide letting a gentle breeze to drift in. “There – much better.” He tugged a chair closer to him with his foot and motioned to Ms. Marling. “You really should be sitting down with injuries like that, young lady. Here come have a seat next to the window, there is a lovely view over the grounds and sometimes it is just so nice to just warm your bones in the sunshine.”

Post by Guest Wed 01 Sep 2010, 13:00

Harmony moved her arm cautiously at first, rotating it as her shoulder finally popped. She sighed with glee as the pain was finally gone from her arm.

"Thanks Professor," she commented, stretching out her arm again. "It feels a lot better now. I'll be up and gardening in no time for sure."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 18:27