Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Feast

Halloween Feast - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Feast

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 05:24

Shannon turned her glare to Skyler. Her fangs grew longer and she let out an animalistic growl that echoed off the Great Halls walls. Her hair grew long and black her skin became between grey and white, her lips were blood red. In other words, she looked like a demon and a pretty scary one too. If no one had seen her morph, people would have thought it was a very convencing costume or that she was an actual demon. She gave off a dark chilling aura that said death.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 06:08

Skyler narrowed her eyes at Shannon. "Shannon Granger, Get yourself under control right now, or I'll really give you something to be offended about. Alex didn't mean nothin by it, so cool off. NOW." Skyler hissed angrily at the Ravenclaw. Skyler watched through her narrowed eyes as her friend came back, and Skyler shook her head. "Dude, don't ever do that again." Skyler huffed, very put out by the fact she had no idea what to tell everyone. That was one transformation she hadn't seen before, but she was glad that she could talk her friend out of it.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 06:13

Shannon's hair truned back to its regular cruly copper self. Her skin became a tan olive color and her eyes returned to a russet color and her fanges dissapeared. Shannon blushed and looked down in shame, ashamed. "Sorry." She mumbled and began to pick at the black nail polish and bite her clear-glossed bottom lip. Tears pricked her eyes and she blinked repeatedly and tried to swallow the lump in her throat. She stood up to leave.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 06:20

Skyler rolled her eyes and caught the Rvaenclaws hand before she could get far. Skyler was not going to let her friend turn tail and run. Just because she was a bit different, didn't mean she had to hide. And Skyler wasn't going to let anyone make her. Shooting her friends a warning glare, Skyler grinned over at Shannon.

"Now now Shann, don't be so dramatic. Stay and enjoy the feast. Besides, if you leave now you'll never see my prank, and I worked too hard for you to just miss it." Skyler crossed her arms over her chest and pouted at the Ravenclaw in an irresistible way. She wanted her friend to enjoy halloween and the feast, and she didn't want to let this little bump in the day ruin it.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 06:31

Shannon sat back down and looked at Skyler questioningly with a raised eye brow. "Who and what?" She asked. She looked down at her plate not hungry. Then again she was never hungry these days. She had not eatin since, maybe yester day at breakfast? Shannnon wasnt sure exactly. She just pushed the food on her plate back and forth.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 07:31

Skyler watched as Shannon pushed her food around for a bit, then grinned. "Well wouldn't you like to know?" She asked obviously as she grinned like a loon. This was the best part of pranks. Watching people squirm. Though she knew thRavenclaw wouldn't squirm. Skyler was betting on getting either an eye roll or a smirk. Skyler glanced around the hall and at the head table. Nope. Still none. She thought. Candy corn was like, an official Halloween candy. Someone was bound to dig in sometime.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 14:13

Naty watched the whole altercate with interest but tried to hide it behind a blank expression; she knew people usually felt uncomfortable when they noticed her watching.

That Shannon girl was something to be considered, and the slight change when she was fuming was interesting, but Naty kept these thoughts to herself, not wanting to intrude.

Noticing she hadn’t eaten anything on her plate, and that her skin was somewhat pale, she decided to start a new topic of conversation that hopefully wouldn’t be problematic. “Shannon, right?” she asked with a smile “we’re trying to guess which is the food that our dear slytherin enchanted for her prank” said Naty while winking at Skyler.

“What is your favorite food?” she asked turning back to Shannon.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 14:33

"Hello Naty." Shannon said with a small smile. "Oh I dont have a favorite food." She said smiling. "Not that I ever eat." She mumbled to herself so no one would hear it. "If Skyler did anything to the food, I suggest you dont touch ANYTHING." Shannon said seriously. "She could have posioned it, charmed it, done anything to it really. There was a reasion she was put into Slytherin." Shannon said with a straight face.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 14:40

“Oh come on!! At least say that you like chocolate” she said with a huge smile plastered on her face *everybody loves chocolate* thought Naty.

“yes well, is just I noticed that you’re just moving your food around like my sister does when my mom serve us vegetables” she added while winking at her.

“as for this specific food” she said looking pointedly at Skyler “my course of action is only eating what Skyler eats, but so far it’s only been apples, potatoes and water and I’m getting hungry” when she finished her comment, a loud sound of her stomach told them she was telling the truth.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 15:10

Shannon shrugged her shoulders. "Chocolate is alright I guess." She said in-differently. She straightened her sweater and brushed lent and crumbs off her skirt. She had forgotten what chocolate tasted like it had been so long. Shannon then handed her plate to Naty. "Here. She wouldnt do anything to my food." She watched as the Gryffindor immedently dug into Shannons potatoes, carrots, ham, and roll.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 19:56

"look I am sorry! I did not mean to offend you! But, well........" Alex pasued as she bit her lip, wondering how was she supposed to clarify without making the girl more angry. Letting out a deep breath, the girl hurried on, "See it is the year 2031. And Fred Weasley died in the year 1998. Making you his 33 year old daughter, which is not possible. I do not know much of the wizarding world, I did not know you would get offended!" she went on.

Any sane person would have been scared by the look that Shannon had given her, but it just made Alex feel more curious. Why did Shannon feel so bad anyways? It was a simple question! I mean, the girl clearly is not thirty three! then HOW????????????????????????????

Wondering what would be the girls reaction this time, she decided to go into the field like Naty, and took large helpings of the food items that Skyler was eating.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010, 21:54

Mary decided not to get into the conversation between Alex and Shannon, so she remaiend quiet and was deciding on what to eat next. She knew for sure she won't even touch anything pumpkin or the candy corn, the latter being pranked and the first being disgusting. She was looking at roasted chicken and lasagna, trying to make up her mind which she'll eat, so she didn't notice Shannon's change, she only heard Skyler scolding her and she smirked. The first year sounded like a mother to a non-obeying kid.

Realizing she hadn't introduced herself yet, she abandonded the food and stretched her hand to the Ravenclaw girl.
    "Mary. Nice to meet you."

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 02:46

Shannon looked at Alex. "Look I know I didnt handle that the best way and I am sorry. I dont know whats going on. All I was told was that Fred Weasley was my father. They dont know anything else. The only theory I can come up with is that he is a vampire, but that is highly unlikely." Shannon turned to the Slytherin that had introduced herself to her. "Pleasure to meet you Mary, I am Shannon Granger." She grinned at the girl.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 07:33

Skyler rolled her eyes as Shannon handed Naty her plate, and at Shannon's comment about how Skyler wouldn't do anything to her food. "Not in your mood. You were liable to bite off my head. And it is way to pretty to be left to such an end. It would be a crime on your part. This way, I'm saving you from eternal damnation." Skyler finished dramatically, then grinned cheekily at Shannon. Skyler smirked over at Naty. "Look at that Naty, I'm a hero." Skyler puffed her chest out importantly and pointed at herself. She winked at the Gryffindor.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 12:57

Naty heard Skyler saying that she had saved Shannon from eternal damnation and turned to her Look at that Naty, I'm a hero said Skyler, Naty look at her with mirth in her eyes “yes, well, I always knew that deep down you wanted to be a Gryffindor, hence the heroine inside you” she said while laughing.

Due to her hunger, Naty had dug in the plate that Shannon had handed her, but after a few bites, she realized what the girl had done, and stopped; looking up to Shannon, she put the plate between them and said “look, thanks for the food, but I really think you should eat”; seeing the face she gave her, Naty tried to apologize “I mean no offense but you’re skinny, and you’re so pretty like that, you shouldn’t get thinner. What do you say we eat half and half?” she offered.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 13:17

Shannon smiled half- heartedly and pushed the plate toward Naty. "I am really not hungry." She told the Gryffindor. She didnt not eat because she wanted to loose weight. She was already a size zero, but she couldnt eat. Unfortunatlly, if she was wearing a form fitting t shirt, you would be able to see her ribs. She bit her lip and sucked on her water. Yes sucked.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 13:26

Skyler laughed at Naty's comment. "Trust me, you couldn't get me to be a Gryffindor if you paid me. No offence, red and gold just aren't my colors." Skyler retorted good naturedly, wrinkling her nose at said colors. Skyler watched as Naty attempted to get Shannon to eat, and rolled her purple eyes at the Gryffindor's noneffective tries. Though she had to hand it to the Gryffindor. She had the right idea. Shannon was looking a little thin. But Skyler knew the best way to get a should-be Slytherin to do something was to offer something in return. Skyler turned to her friend. "You know Shann, you really should eat something. I know the Hogwarts food is simply splendid every day, but today it is especially exceptional. And if you eat, I'll tell you my prank." Skyler offered, attempting to coax her friend to eat something. Skyler absently thought it would be funny if Shannon grabbed the candy corn first.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 13:35

Naty was glad that Alex wasn’t really paying attention, she could imagine just sine how the Hufflepuff’s reaction would be, for she loved food; she smiled at the thought.

Naty decided to let it rest, if Shannon didn’t want to eat, she would have her reasons, Naty just hoped she didn’t get sick, and looked worriedly at Shannon.

At the remark on the Gryffindor colors by Skyler, Naty could only smile “your lose” she said, she would never tell Skyler, but green was one of her favorite colors, just not the emerald green all Slytherins seemed so fond of.

“so, you were telling me about your costume” said Naty trying to keep the conversation fluid.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 13:44

Shannon smirked seeing that her friend Skyler was trying to bribe her with her prank information. She just lifted an eye brow. "I am insulted. How stupid do you think I am. I wasnt put into Ravenclaw for nothing." Shannon said her eyes a blaze, well actually, blood red, but a blaze none the less.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 13:58

Skyler just smirked her Riddle smirk at the Ravenclaw. "Well, the proof of that one has yet to be seen apparently." Skyler retorted cheekily, remembering the dau in the library with Anna and Shannon, where Shannon had been the last to figure out her own predicament, and had completely panicked when Anna had feinted. Skyler then turned her snirk to Naty. "Please, red and gold are horrid together. I honestly don't know what's worse. You trying Gryffindor colors on me, or Anna trying to force feed me pumpkin cheesecake. I'm sure I'll have nightmares of both." Skyler retorted to the Gryffindor, incredulous at either idea. But her smirk was back in place at Naty's next comment, and Skyler's eyes gained the gleam that was the tell tale sign she was up to something. "Oh yea! The costume contest! I'm entering the most realistic category, and you'll never guess who I'm going as." Skyler smirked around at them, before cocking her head to the side and considering them all curiously. "What about you guys?" She asked, honestly wanting to know.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 14:06

"Are you going to be Voldemort?" Shannon asked dryly with a raised eye brow. "I suspose I could simply morph into Uncle Harry or something but I think that would be cheating. But there would be no doubt I wouldnt win." She smirked at Skyler. To prove her point, she morphed into Harry Potter. She could be him if only she had his glasses. Even her clothes changed.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 14:13

Skyler narrowed her eyes at the fake Harry Potter now sitting where Shannon had been. "Oh yea. I could just see it now. Skyler Riddle, head of the new Dark regime." Skyler retorted lazily, as if bored, while rolling her eyes. Skyler then adopted a gleam in her eyes, and smirked evily at the should-be Shannon. "And you're wrong. I would so win." Skyler's hand flashed out to the bowl of candy corn, grabbing a one before anyone could so much as blink, and then shoved it in the fake Harry's mouth. Then she sat back and watched in amusement and glee as the fake Harry turned Orange, skin and all. Skyler knew that when Shannon turned back, she would be orange as well. There was no way around it. Skyler couldn't help the laughter that bubbled out of her at the sight or an orange Harry Potter.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 14:21

Shannon just smirked at Skyler. "What part of metamorphmagus do you not undersand?" And with that, she morphed back into an orange Shannon and then, the orange faded and she morphed her hair back to its orgional color along with her skin, eyes, and the rest of her. Shannon raised an eye brow at her best friend.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 14:30

Skyler watched as Shannon morphed back into her normal, annoying self, complete with annoying smirk on her lips. But she was orange. Well, for a moment anyways, before the orange faded. Skyler scowled at the Ravenclaw. "Fine, fine. Ruin my fun then. There's plenty other unsuspecting victims to entertain myself with anyhow." Skyler retorted haughtily. It was true though. It seemed people were now finally making it to the candy corn, and already a few of each house were bright shades of purple and orange, looking both horrified that they were some atrocious color, and curious as to how it happened. Skyler couldn't help the superior smirk that adorned her lips. No one knew how it happened, much less suspected the innocent candy corn. It was perfect.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Oct 2010, 14:31

“so it’s the corn candy!” exclaimed Naty with relief and proceeded to put all the delicious food on her plate “it’s good I didn’t eat any, orange is the most dreadful color” she said after swallowing the food that was currently n her mouth.

“I was going to say Lord Voldemort also, but seeing that it’s not that then I’m going for prof. Malfoy, it would be so you to turn into something like that” she said after the shock of seeing Shannon turn into Harry Potter right in front of her eyes.

“that is soooo unfair you know” she said to Shannon “you would obviously win the most real one unless someone used a polyjuice potion” *but no one would be so stupid as to used a forbidden potion* she thought, or at least she hoped so.

“I’m not going to try and win anything “ said Naty, “I’m going as a fairy, and for your knowledge, red and golden, which ultimately is yellow, are in the same range so they are harmonic ”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 03:54