Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tree

The Tree - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tree

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 12:54

"I'll hang around here for a little longer," Hilary said, not really wanting to get up from her comfy spot in the grass, looking up at the three girls who were going to see the car. "We don't want to overwhelm poor Elise and send her running - driving? - off into the woods. I'll meet her later, if that's okay with you, Shelby."

She turned to Alycia. "Oh, really? I duelled Lauren yesterday, and we had a blast. I have to ask though... Why was he hugging you? Weren't you supposed to be duelling?"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 12:55

"Alright, whoever wants to come can come, but I honestly don't know how she'll react to having more than two people by her. I mean, the only human contact she's had has been me and Indiana and I don't want her to get overwhelmed," she said. It was true. She didn't want to take too many people and have Elise freak out or something.

(OOC: I need someone to go to the thread with Elise and post something about waiting for me to get there or something because I can't double post.)

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 12:57

Theresa thought for a moment "maybe I should stay here then, I don't want to scare her" she said thoughtfully. "I will see her another time, the last thing I want is to frighten it" she said as she sat back down and smiled at them. She would make sure that she went next time.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 12:58

Alycia shook her head. "I wouldn't let go of my wand when he summoned it." she spoke. "So i banged right into him and he wrapped his arms around me so i wouldn't be able to move. Then after a minute he flung me away and tried to shoot a spell at me. I mean it was interesting at first then just got REALLY tiring." she said remembering her duel.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:02

"Lauren can go this time, Resa can go next, and I'll go after that. That way, you won't scare Elise and we'll all get to see her," Hilary said thoughtfully.

She wasn't sure how to respond to what Alycia had just told her. That seemed like the strangest duel imaginable. "Wow... that's... crazy, I guess," she said. "When we duelled, we stuck to magic only. No physical contact."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:04

"I thought that the duels would be fun" Theresa said, that was the reason she signed up. "I didn't know you duelled with Lauren, who won?" she asked Hilary, she wondered if she should still try dueling if it wasn't that good, even though it was probably too late to change. She turned back to Alycia "how did it go, despite the fact you thought it was tiring?" she asked.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:06

Alycia chuckled. "We were all over the place. Stealing each others wands...blocking doing dances..." she named off. "It was intense. Slytherins just wont give up. I learned I was really competitive in that duel, I didn't want to give up either." Alycia just shrugged and leaned against the tree.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:10

"Sounds like an interesting duel, it must have been long if you were most likely trying anything to win" Theresa said as she leaned back. "I thought Gryffindors were bad with the whole 'don't give up, you must win' stubboness thing, although I don't really know any Slytherins so they must just be as bad as each other" she said.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : terrible speller)

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:13

"Yeah," Hilary said to Theresa. "We duelled yesterday. It was pretty intense, but still awesome. And I won. I actually want to get back in there are duel again. I really enjoyed it."

Turning to Alycia, she said, "Well, it's no fun if you just give up, or your partner does. Lauren pulled the blocking dance thing on me too. I ended up laughing so hard that she hexed me."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:20

"Oh yeah, I know." she frowned. "I lost. He knocked my wand away and i kicked him and he got me with a body binder." she shrugged. "I got frustrated. He wouldn't stay down and let me win." she shook her head. "Next time I hope I get someone easier but then again it probably wont be as interesting either so..." she trailed off.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:24

"That sucks. But I guess it takes the fun out of it if you're with someone who just gives in and lets you have it," she mused. She only then realized that she had no clue who Alycia had been duelling against. "Who were you partnered with, just out of curiosity?"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:27

"Oh, sorry, I was patterned with Lawrence Clay. Try not to get him. He doesn't stop at anything. THOUGH I kind of want a rematch so i can kick his butt this time." she said thoughtfully. "Do you think Hunt would let us duel the same person again?" she asked Hilary.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:32

"I honestly don't blame you," Hilary said, in response to her sort of wanting a rematch. "Going by what you said, beating him in a rematch would be very satisfying."

She paused for a moment, thinking about Alycia's question. "I have no idea. She might. I'd say to go ask her, but - I don't know about you - I'm kind of scared of her. She's brilliant, but a bit scary."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:35

"I'd have to ask him first...I doubt he'd want one though." she shook her head. "Bugger. I'd really want to beat him too. I really hope I win the next duel i have." she said with a smile. "I just have a need to win now. Is that sad?" she asked Hilary.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:40

"You could always just try to hex him in the hallway, if he doesn't want to duel again," she said. "Then he'll have to defend himself. Might get you in a bit of trouble with the professors though."

"It's not, really," she mused, finding herself in a similar position. "I won one, and now I want to give it another go to see if I'm actually decent, or if it was just luck."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:46

"I better go, I need to plan for the next thing, maybe see if that thing that was in the lake was indeed the squids girlfriend or something more dangerous- I so hope it is something more dangerous, what do you think Hilary?" Theresa asked as she stood up and picked up her bag.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:47

Alycia chuckled at what she said. "Of I could just see myself doing that. Even though I can't picture myself getting into trouble at all. I just hope he doesn't like tackle me or something again." she shook her head and rubbed her hands together. "Though...to be truthful I don't think we would have done some of those moves had it been with the same gender." she said thinking about it.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:50

"Go plan away," Hilary said, with a smile. "If it even has the potential to be dangerous, I want to be a part of your plan. I don't want to miss out on that adventure. And the professors don't say anything about it, so it probably isn't nice and friendly."

She was curious as to what Alycia meant by not doing some of the moves with the same gender. "What would be the difference if it was a girl?" she asked, curiously. "I would have thought it would be easier to do stuff like that with another girl."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:53

Theresa grinned and nodded "yep, we will have to try and make sure no one is almost killed this time" she said, even though, what is an adventure without danger. It would be a boring adventure "I will see you later and I will make sure we don't try anything until it's all four of us" she said before she walked up to the castle, hoping to get some planning done in the library.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 14:16

"I don't know, it would have just been more awkward I guess." she shrugged. "I don't know, its weird explaining it, it would have seemed really wrong with a girl you know. I probably make no sense in that. Just ignore me, i ramble a lot and sometimes never make any sense." she said and grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 18:10