Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up in a tree

Up in a tree - Page 3 Empty Re: Up in a tree

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 05:01

Reina laughed. "You're a true Raven. You just spread your wings and fly whenever you feel like it. Life gave us wings, but I'm always weighed down, tied to the ground. I don't ever get very far." She chuckled. "And I do think too much. Listen to me, I sound like some divination bugger trying to sound prophetic when she knows she's a fake."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:15

Raven shrugged while he grinned at her before looking thoughtful. "You think maybe that was why my mother named me that? She hoped I would fly away?"
    Shaking his head he shoved his hands back in his pockets and grinned up at her. "Well, you're a Raven too you know. You shouldn't forget that either. Maybe that was why you got the name you did too."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:22

Reina sighed. "Maybe." She gazed at the water. "I can't wait till they let us have our brooms. It would be fun to fly out over the water." She jumped down from the branch and slipped off her shoes and socks. "Come on Rae, let's go in." She took off her robe and waded into the water, hitching up her skirt.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:30

Raising his brow, Raven pushed off the tree with a shrug. Taking off his shoes and socks, he set them aside with his cloak. Rolling up his pant legs he followed the Ravenclaw into the water. "So, what are we doing? Swimming or what?"
    He wondered how far she was going to go into the Lake. Maybe just part way in?

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:44

Reina waded in a little more, careful not to get her skirt wet. She gazed down into the water, lightly brushing her fingertips against the surface. "I was just going to wade in, it's getting too cold to go swimming. But the water just feels so good right now." She looked back at him with a smirk. "Am i being terribly random?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:58

Shaking his head, Raven replied, "No, not really. Even if you were though, that's okay. Everyone has their random moments, I suppose."
    He waded out to his knees and looked down at the water. He blinked as he realized that there was actually some interesting things in there. He saw the pink moss Will had been looking at before. Looking up at the sky he smiled. It was very nice and relaxing, and he was at ease.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:28

Reina started to tuck her skirt up so she could bend over and pick up some of the things in the water, and then decided she didn't care if it got wet. She let it go and it ballooned up around her thighs. She laughed, reaching down to picks up some of the rocks. The water was cool on her legs and the moss tickled her toes. "Rae, come over here and look at this rock." She held up the blue and green rock to show him.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:20

Turning his head to look at Reina, Raven went over to where she was. He looked at the rock in her hand and canted his head. "That looks like jade, or is it aquamarine?"
    Raven reached out to touch the stone but pulled his hand back and stuck it in his pocket instead.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:23

Reina looked closely at the rock, she held it up to the fading sun and watched it glisten. "I think it's jade." Reina looked at him, seeing him pull back his hand. "Rae, what's wrong?" She rolled the stone in her fingers, waiting for him to answer.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:29

Surprised, Raven looked at her and shook his head. "Nothing. It's your discovery. You found it. What do you think this is doing out here? I mean, I know that jade isn't indigenous to this neck of the woods, so to speak."
    He wondered what Reina would do with the stone. Maybe she would keep it as is, or would she have it made into something?

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:36

Reina shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe someone dropped years ago." She took Raven's hand and put the stone in it, closing his fist around it. "You take it." She picked up her skirt again, moving out from the water. She moved unto the shore and started to wring her skirt out.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:39

Blinking, Raven uncurled his fist to stare at the stone. Looking up at his friend in confusion he asked, "Why are you giving it to me?"
    Curling his fingers over the stone so he wouldn't drop it, he followed her out of the water. Holding his hand out to her that had the jade rock in it, he said, "Take it."

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:23

Reina shrugged. "No you keep it. It's more your color anyway." She was drying her legs with the end of her cloak. "Besides, what am I going to do with it? Just put it somewhere and forget about it. You'll find a better use for it." She started to put her socks and shoes back on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 20:37