Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By The Lake

By The Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: By The Lake

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 18:40

"Your test subject? no thanks, I would rather live to fail my apparations test" Theresa joked. She turned to Raven and smiled "Pete, he is a Slytherin isn't he?" she asked as she tried not to laugh at Lauren. "Or is that something you Slytherins keep a secret too?" she joked. She still hated secrets but oh well, this was fun.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 18:42

Lauren looked at Raven when he spoke. "Yes, I remember him. We met on the train as well. Met and then fought..." Lauren said, "It's a long story."

Lauren said this as she looked at Resa very intently, trying to convey a message, and hoping that she got it well and clear. "Why, what do you know about him?" Lauren asked, curious.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 18:44

Blinking at her, Raven nodded. Was Pete being a Slytherin supposed to be a secret? He shrugged; whatever. "I was just wondering if you had seen him, since I hadn't. I mean, I think Will said he was in touch with him. That Pete was pulled out of Hogwarts by his parents because of the chaos that was going on. His folks shipped him off to Durmstrang. I just wanted to know if it was true."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 18:47

Lauren was looking at Raven as he said this. "Oh, I didn't know that. That's a shame that his parents did that. I don't know if it's true or not but I suppose you'd know more about it, being that you are..." Lauren stopped, "Were, in his house." Lauren looked into the distance and sighed.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 18:47

Theresa's eyes widened "poor Pete, that school is horrible" she said. Her brother went there and everything about the school seemed dark and cruel. "I havent met him yet but no one had seen him since arriving at the school, or so I am told" she said, trying to remember what she had heard from that Ravenclaw girl.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 18:56

Raven nodded as he tried to remember everything. "Apparently a lot of parents weren't happy with things that were going on here before the Purge. Alan Parkinson and his step sister Helexia Davenport were pulled out of here too. Parkinson went to Durmstrang as well. I think Helexia was shipped off to Beauxbatons."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 18:59

Lauren nodded, "I wondered what happened to those two." She said, thinking about the troubled Slytherin boy and his sister. "He was a strange boy, that's for sure!" Lauren said, remembering the stories going around about him beating up his sister and the like. "I'm glad that he's gone!"

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:00

"Helexia, I was wondering why I hadn't seen her, shame, she was the only nice Hufflepuff that I knew" Theresa said. She turned slightly red when she remembered about Allen Parkinson "yeah, he was such a prat, the things he did were just horrid" she said coldly, scowling as she thought of him.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:02

Jasmeet had been walking around the Lake and couldnt help but overhear the conversation between the girls and Rave, "So that Parkinson is gone? Good to hear but alas all means of entertainment has gone too," she said.

"I was looking forward to a real duel between him and you, Rave."

Looking around, she sheepishly added, "Oh hey everyone!"

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:04

Crossing his arms, Raven nodded solemnly. "You don't know the half of it! When psycho boy called out Will for a chat, I was just walking by and he went off. I still don't get how I resemble a unicorn," he muttered.
    "Anyways, his sister comes when we're fighting and that stupid prat Nick had to get involved to complicate things. I'm just glad the whole lot of them are gone!"

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:06

Lauren had remembered Nick telling her that he was involved, "You didn't like Nick Hale I gather?' Lauren asked Raven.

"Hey Jasmeet," Lauren said to the girl. Lauren hoped Jasmeet would go easy on her for her punishment for losing house points earlier today.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:07

"Yeah, I heard about that, apparently Hale came out of nowhere and was mouthing off like the idiot he is and cast a spell at him when you were trying to set up a duel" Theresa said. She turned a deeper red as she thought about it but ignored it, there was nothing she could do now.
    She looked up at a new voice and smiled "hi" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:10

Jasmeet looked disappointedly at Lauren, "I hear that you lost points Lauren, full story please?"

She was a bit disappointed, they had lost points and it was crucial they stayed on top of their House Points. But Lauren had gotten them points, the other day, though she just couldn't exclude Lauren from the punishment, that wouldn't be fair.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:11

Raven looked at Theresa surprised, but then frowned. "I shouldn't be surprised. I bet the tard was off telling people how big and bad he was instead of what really happened."
    He shook his head. "Gah, I can't believe someone like that was let in here. No offense, Jas. I feel really sorry he was sorted into your House."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:13

Lauren blushed, "It was truly unfair, and both Raven and Resa will agree with me! We weren't even in the forest. We were on the outskirts of the forest. Well, Resa and I were. Anyway, Professor Green caught us there, and took 10 points off each. It was so humiliating, because I have never lost points before!" Lauren said, ashamed.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:16

"No offence taken Rave. Anyway you know my feelings on this matter. Though I'm so happy I made him clean all of the Gryffindor Common Room as a punishment. I didn't let him by," she smiled at the memory of Nick cleaning.

"I'm happier now that his gone, Hogwarts seems a bit more quieter and now there is less than 1% chance that Gryffindor will be having a dorm baby."

Jasmeet looked at Lauren, "Sorry to hear but I'm also sorry but you'll still have to clean the dishes. I have to be fair," she shrugged.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:17

Theresa nodded "We were at least a few feet away from the forest" she explained. "You could tell just by the way Hale talked that he was an arogant git, I just hope that there is no one like him next year" she said. She didn't know if Hale actually told people but knowing him as his big head, he probably told the whole school how he was a hero.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:21

Lauren sighed. She hated dishes, but a punishment was a punishment. She hoped that Professor Lewis didn't decide to punish her too. At this point, Lauren was very glad the Professor Williams was not her head of house, for she could not take the shame of wearing a collar. "Okay, Jas. I'll do it. I swear I'm never going into the forest again. Not that I even went in there in the first place."

Lauren thought about Nick, "He was a prat, but he did teach me some pretty handy spells." Lauren said, remembering their private duels they had, before the duelling club was created.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:25

Jasmeet smiled, "Well, your going to have to do them after dinner. I agree with you, Nick was a prat. I mean it was embarrassing to be around him. And then that whole drama with all the girls, no shame. Eleven year old! His hormones ran a tad bit faster for his age."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:26

Cass listened to Lauren. Bless, she'd got caught.
    "You don't think I could come and help you, you think Lauren? I'm fierce at washing up dishes back at home! And with Hogwarts- the stack of washing up sounds endless! Are you sure you don't want any help there?"
    Cass hoped Lauren was ok.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:28

Raven nodded grinning. He recalled overhearing the Heads of Houses talking and he couldn't help the laugh that came out. Throwing out his hands he cheerfully chirped, "Well, now we know with him gone there won't be Dorm Babies all around in each House!"
    Nick in Raven's opinion was a bigger narcissistic idiot then Lockhart EVER was.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:32

"Ew, that's gross, I am glad he isn't, he can have his dorm babies at his new school" Theresa said in disgust. "Seriously though, what kind of girl would actually kiss a boy, no matter snog!" she said, sticking her tongue out. She looked at Raven and smiled "no offence Raven, what kind of boy would kiss a girl right?" she said, shrugging.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:37

Jasmeet giggled, "And what kind of girl would kiss Nick? I mean, he was such a wuss, crying over stuff."

Ugh! she remembered. That boy was trouble and now that he was at another school, she felt sorry for everyone there.

"I don't know what got into Lily. I thought she was intelligent, but falling for Nick just scratched that out of my brain."

Last edited by Jasmeet Kaur on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:39; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:38

Lauren looked at Cass. "I wish you could help, but I have to do it alone! Punishment rules, I'm afraid. Thanks for offering though." Lauren turned back to the conversation of the others at the lake. "Snogging?" Lauren asked and then remembered what Nick did with Lizzie Bell. "Oh yeah. How gross!"

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:39

Raven blinked at her and scooted back a bit. "Um...I've only ever kissed my mum, and that was on the cheek."
    Standing, he brushed his pants off and stretched. "I have to go to the library. I still have to do the homework for DADA. I'll see you guys later."
    Raven waved at the girls and ran back towards the castle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 16:20