Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading In The Sun

Reading In The Sun - Page 3 Empty Re: Reading In The Sun

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:57

"He's that much of an obvious hero then? Y'see, I have my ideas about Gryffindors. They're always the obvious heroes that save the day. But think about it- without Luna Lovegood being brave when the Carrows came to hogwarts- hell, she was Crucio'd by none other than Bellatrix Lestrange!- then Voldemort wouldn't've died. Or at least, thats what my Uncle Bargy said."
    Cass paused, hesitating. "You want to know a secret about Voldemort, 'mony?"

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 07:53

"Well, he's sure brave. Boasting that he'll marry me when we're older no matter what." She said, laughing to herself at the hilarious memory. "I guess there's just some people just have all the traits within them."

She shrugged, before looking at Cass again. "A secret, huh? Sure, if you'll tell me, then I'll listen." She said, nodding her head.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 07:57

"I guess they do," she chuckled, thinking of a friend in particular.

"Right. Uncle Bargy- Ollivander, that is- was saved by Harry Potter in the Second Wizarding War. Potter asked him about this thing, and Uncle Barge had no clue. So he researched it. If Harry Potter was right, then Voldemort had," she lowered her voice to a whisper, and looked to see if anyone was around, "horcruxes."

Harmony's face was speechless. Oh, no, wait- she just didn't know what that meant.

"Research it, if you can," she said, winking.

Post by Guest Sat 14 Aug 2010, 06:08

Harmony's eye twitched slightly.

"If I can?" She murmured. "Of course I should be able to! There hasn't been anything that Harmonious Lupin can't find, whether it be a book or a lost shoe."

She nodded to herself. "Oh yes. I will find information on this one. I most certainly will."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 21:25