Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interhouse Party

Interhouse Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Interhouse Party

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:48

"Nice outfit, Shelby," she said, looking at her princess costume. "So Will's your mum?" she said with a giggle. "So is anyone else here besides us?" she asked, looking around at the decorations in the Room. "I'm Alex, by the way," she said to the boy who had just entered.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:52

"Um, well Harmony, I mean, Albus Dumbledore was here earlier," Shelby laughed at the memory of Harmony wearing a long white beard that had looked to be quite itchy. "And Lauren Potter and Hilary will probably be here later," she said. "Not sure if anyone else is planning on coming, but everyone's invited. Well, almost everyone," she glanced at Resa, who had mentioned to her one person who had not received an invitation, with a sly grin.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:55

Theresa rolled her eyes, she knew that she would be thinking about him. As she had said many times, the only reason she didn't invite him was because he would probably try and kill her if he was in the same room as her. "Drop it Shelby" was all she said before she looked back up at Alex and Indiana.
    "So how have you two been?" she asked.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:56

"You'd certainly be the darling center of attention at a ball with that costume, Shelby." Indiana remarked while he raised his eyebrows in surprise at what he had just heard. Seeing Will Black in a bad mood after having to wear a tiara and earrings showed that the items certainly had been a huge blow to his pride.

"I've been well." Indiana replied to Theresa's question. "And you?"

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:04

"Hola! Partay in the house!" yelled Cass to no-one in particular, as she entered the room.
    Cass wondered if Dixie would arrive- only dixie would understand her carrot-bomb costume. A normal carrot, but with the green at the top lighting and igniting every few seconds.
    She saw Theresa, and Hilary, and saw fit to say hi and thank them. "Yo guys! Thank you so much for inviting us- and organising the party and everything. If you want, I'll help keep up at the end."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:08

Theresa looked to the door again when she heard a very familiar voice. She doubled over laughing when she saw the costume "nice, a carrot" she said. That had to be the most original costume so far. Definetely the first person dressed as food. It was so.... well, so Cassi, random and fun, two of the main reasons she liked her friend so much.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:12

Looking at Theresa's...different costume, Cass tried to pat her on the back, only to realise that they were strapped down inside the costume still- very much a design flaw. "There, there, Theresa- it's not all that bad."
    On second thoughts, Cass wasn't going to be able to clean up after.
    "Come on, Theresa, tell me the story behind your costume..." she said, laughing.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:15

Theresa controled her laughter and smiled "it's ok, I don't think you will be able to clean up anyway" she said, gesturing to where her arms would usualy be. "What's not so bad?" she asked as she took a sip of her weird muggle drink called 'dr pepper'. She still didn't understand how a drink could be called doctor but it did taste nice.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:19

Dixie had recieved the party invitation, and decided to go and check it out. Hearing that Casserole had decided to dress up as a carrot, she had to make some last minute changes. She walked in wearing a piece of cotton as a tail, some long white ears, white bunny slippers, she had painted a piece of red on her nose, and had stuck a few pipe cleaners across her face.
    "Hi! I was going to be an exploding carrot, but since Casserole already has, I decided to dress up a rabbit-that way, I can eat her, and plus, I have an excuse to carry these carrots around with me."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:28

Shelby was delighted to see that more people had shown up, and they were in costume, which was an added bonus. "Hey guys," she greeted Cass and Dixie. "Great outfits!"

She went back to her comfy beanbag chair and sat again. It wasn't a very Princess-like piece of furniture, but Shelby didn't care.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:29

Harmony peered over at Dixie, smiling slightly over her half-moon spectacles.

"Really, Ms. Rabbit?" She asked in her most grandfatherly voice. "I will not have you eating other students. Tut, tut."

She laughed and drank some more of the strange drink the Muggles called 'soda'.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:31

From where he was, Indiana observed the type of costumes that were worn and was relieved that he didn't dress up. Then seeing Cassopeia enter into the room in a carrot costume was a surprise and then Dixie's rabbit costume was a bit too much, considering the scenario before him.

Standing up, he walked a bit to get some mineral water before heading back to observe the activities of the others.

"Just a few steps away from a Bal Masqué." the youth remarked to himself with amusement. "i wonder if anyone has ever tried that here."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:34

Dixie twitched her nose, and grinned. "But I don't need to eat Casserole, cause I got me my carrots!" She pulled a carrot out of her bag, and happily munched on it. Looking at some soda that was sitting all lonely on a table, she asked"May I get some soda, it was a long way up those stairs."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:37

Theresa grinned when she saw Dixie, all the costumes were funny. She turned to Shelby and shook her head in mock disapointmet "really princess Shelby, shouldn't you be sitting in something that isn't a beanbag chair" she joked, seeing how unlady like she looked in it, especially with the dress.
    "Sure" she said to Dixie, she stood up and went to the odd machine when she realised she had no more soda left.
    "That would actually be very funny, they should hold it in the Great Hall" she said when she heard what Indiana had said.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:42; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:40

Cass harrumphed and folded her arms, brattishly stamping her feet when Dixie said that she already had better carrots to eat. Only Cass realised no-one could see her folded arms, so the act was a little wasted.
    She walked over (trying to keep her balance- this really was a stupid costume) to Shelby, bowing low as she did so. "Lovely outfit, ma'am."

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 06:45; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:53

Once he was done quenching his thirst with water, Indiana continued to watch for a moment before seeing Shelby sitting at one of the bean bag chairs. It didn't look like she was doing much at the moment.

Taking a deep breath, Indiana slowly approached while wondering on why he was doing so and what was he thinking at this moment. But such thoughts were banished aside as he drew near.

"Milady, are you enjoying the festivities?" Indiana inquired softly, kneeling on one knee as though he was in the presence of royalty.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 06:04

Shelby was perfectly happy to watch everyone from her beanbag chair and was surprised to see Indiana kneel in front of her. "Of course I am," she smiled, patting the beanbag chair beside her with a gloved hand, indicating that he should sit. Kneeling was probably very uncomfortable. "Are you glad you came? Now May certainly can't accuse you of being a Hikikomori," Shelby had to search her memory for the word, but she was sure that even if she hadn't said it correctly, she was close enough that he would understand.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 06:18

Indiana accepted the offer before taking a seat on the beanbag chair. "I'm certainly enjoying the high-spirited atmosphere so I very much am glad to attend. I hope that she also doesn't label me as a dangerous thrill-seeker."

Indiana had decided not to tell May about his little underwater exploration in his last letter to her.

"Just out of curiosity. Besides the Halloween party, were there any other occasions that you dressed up as a princess?" the youth asked.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 06:47

Shelby raised an eyebrow. "I think that 'dangerous thrill-seeker' would be an appropriate label for you," she teased. Trouble did have a way of finding Indiana.

She nodded in response to his question. "I'm a princess twice a year, every year- once for Halloween and again on my birthday, though I think this year I might have to settle for wearing the tiara with my normal clothes," she said. "I think the other students might find it odd to see someone walking around the castle in full princess attire."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 06:49

"I doubt anyone would dare rival Shelby- she looks great," admired Cass, blowing an errant hair out of her face. This costume was unbearable.
    Cass saw no other way- she unfolded her hidden arms and performed a fire spell to make room for her two arms.
    Glad that she could now breathe, Cass opened her carrot rucksack, and got out her bowl of ready made Califlower Pureé, courtesy of Blinker, her favourite houself.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 06:56

Theresa nodded in agreement before looking at Cassi, amused. "Finaly had enough then?" she asked jokingly as she gestured to her now free arms. She thought the costume was briliant but wasnt surprised that Cassi had to get her arms free, maybe it would help her with balance too.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:02

"It's a win, win 'resa," began Cass, taking spoonfuls of Califlower Pureé inbetween, "I don't get to fall over, and I get to let everyone laugh at a carrot with arms. So tell us about your costume Theresa."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:07

Theresa grinned "well that is a win, win then" she said before looking down at her own costume. "Oh, well I am supose to be a chineese fireball dragon, I have my nose, ears and tail" she said pointing to the dragon features of her costume.
    "I got the idea from a book I got from Rain about dragon breeding for my birthday" she said, thinking about the book she had safe in her dorm.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:10

Dixie raised an eyebrow, and set down her cup of water. "Who's Rain?" she asked, mystified. No one here, as far as she knew, was named Rain. Perhaps it was a nickname or something. Shrugging, she continued listening to everyone in their conversations.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:13

Theresa blushed slightly but smiled "he is no one really, just an old friend who was sent to Durmstrang instead of Hogwarts, his real name is Josh but him and his friends prefer Rain, Storm, Sun and Breeze" she said, laughing slightly at the weird nicknames.
    "I love to call him Josh during the holidays, just to wind him up" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:58