Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Four

Lesson Four Empty Lesson Four

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 15:08

Professor Williams grinned as she viewed the objects angled right in front of each chair, all desks having been transfigured into very tall mirrors. Of course, a variation of protego had been set up so that each student would not hit another.

"Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious. It is a spell deemed to make you laugh considering when you are hit with it, you fall into helpless laughter for a handful of seconds, depending on the strength of the caster. Now, since you're all first years, it should only last a few seconds. Rictusempra is derived from the Latin word rictus (meaning open mouth) and Latin word semper (meaning always). You pronounce it such as ric-tu-SEM-pra. Think of a snake if you will. When it goes for it's prey, it tends to open it's wide mouth. Reminds you of the spell now doesn't it?

Today you will be casting this on yourself. I felt a bit of amusement is enough for one's morning. So therefore, using physics of course, simply point at the mirror in front of you and cast the spell. It'll bounce against the dome surrounding you at the very least so you don't hit other students, and it'll also eventually hit you if cast right.

If you manage to cast it at least three times on yourself, and believe me when I say you'll know, please pick up your homework from the front. Class ends next Sunday on the 15th."

Homework:

1. What is the spell today?

2. What animal is like this spell?

3. How did you practice this spell today?

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture.

5. Which latin word means open mouth?

Lesson Four Empty Re: Lesson Four

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 15:25

Shelby stood in front of the mirror that used to be her desk and looked at her reflection. She had positioned herself to be in the direct center of the reflection and was about to take out her wand when she noticed a tiny spot of toothpaste in the corner of her mouth. 'Why didn't anyone tell me?' she thought as she wiped it away.

Satisfied with the lack of toothpaste, she took out her wand and pointed it at her reflection. "Rictusempra!" she said. The spell bounced off the mirror and the protective shell around her, causing her to giggle when it finally hit her. It felt like someone was tickling her.

Shelby was glad when the effects wore off, she didn't enjoy being tickled. She quickly performed the spell two more times, both with the same result and was happier than ever to put her wand away and get the homework from Professor Williams.

Homework:

Rictusempra

A snake

By casting the spell on myself using a mirror

"Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious." Saying we will find this hilarious is a pun because it is a spell that makes you laugh.

Rictus

Last edited by Shelby Thomas on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 15:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding explanation to question #4)

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 15:26

Dixie almost laughed at the idea of making herself laugh. It was sort of reminding her of not being able to tickle yourself, but this time, they were purposely doing just that. Standing in front of the mirror, Dixie fixed her bangs for a brief moment, and hurriedly pulled out her wand. Directly pointing it at the mirror, so be sure the spell wouldn't miss her, Dixie said nice and clearly "Rictusempra!"
    The spell bounced off of the mirror, and hit her in the stomach. Dixie was doubled over in laughter, unable to control it. Right when she began to struggle to breathe, the spell wore off, much to her relief.
    She got up from the floor, which she realized she had just been rolling around on, and pointed her wand once more at the mirror.

Two more rounds of hysterical laughter later, Dixie clutched her side while walking toward the front to get her homework.
    Finding an empty desk, she pulled out a quill and began working.

1. What is the spell today? Rictusempra

2. What animal is like this spell? A snake

3. How did you practice this spell today? By casting the spell on a mirror, and letting the spell rebound and hit the vict-student.

I got nothing.

5. Which latin word means open mouth? Rictus

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 15:31

Will turned to stare at his own reflection. He really needed another haircut. His grandmother was going to flip when he returns home with his messy hair. Then again, his father had a bit of a lengthy hair according to his school pictures...

Shaking his head, he began to concentrate, aiming his wand at the mirror. He would always be rubbish at Charms, but he was improving steadily.

"Rictusempra!" Nothing happened which didn't surprise Will. He took a deep breath and concentrated. "Rictusempra!"

He didn't see a spell shot out of it, but he heard a rather dull thump and the mirror wobbled for a second before he felt his sides being tickled all over. It felt like those prickling pains one got if their leg fell asleep.

He doubled over and laughed, dropping to his knees as the spell overtook him for a few seconds. As the spell subsided, he got right back onto his feet and looked back at his reflection, bemused.

Doing it two more times (with each instance becoming a little stronger than the last due to practice), Will was sitting on the floor trying to laugh as quietly as possible. He could hear others laughing as well, some louder than others.

Grinning, he decided to practice some more Charms spells and summoned his homework with the Accio spell. It dropped halfway and he had to summon it again, slightly embarrassed.

Homework:

1. What is the spell today? Rictusempra, the tickling charm.

2. What animal is like this spell? A snake.

3. How did you practice this spell today? Having it bounce back to you using a mirror.

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture. A snake opening it's mouth can also be a parallel to laughing, I suppose. And since this is the tickling charm...

5. Which latin word means open mouth? Rictus.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 17:49

Alex stood and looked around the classroom before starting, like she always does. Pyrix was laughing so hard she was actually rolling on the floor, and seeing that sight, Alex decided she really had no need for the tickling charm to make her laugh. Pyrix did the job well enough!

After looking around and seeing enough failures to make her feel confident enough to try, she faced the mirror and said the incantation, "Rictumsepra!" nothing happened, she did not start rolling on the floor like the others. maybe I am not thinking hard enough, maybe I should think something hilarious.

Spurred on by her new thought, Alex turned again to face the mirror and try again.

"Rictumsepra!" she said as she envisioned the laughing Pyrex and soon enough she too joined in with help by the charm.

Alex's progress on the spell was erratic, sometimes she got it immediately sometimes there were gaps of three to four misses between successes, so just to be sure she tried it for a five time success before walking up front to get her homework.

Homework:

1. What is the spell today? Rictusempra, the tickling charm.

3. How did you practice this spell today? aiming the spell on amirror which had a protego charm on ti and therefore, bounced the spell back a t the caster.

Sorry, no idea!

5. Which latin word means open mouth? Rict
    us.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:55

Violet positioned herself infront of the mirroe and took out her wand "Rictusempra" she said. Nothing happened so she tried again. Nothing. "Rictusempra" she said clearly. This time the spell bounced off the mirror and hit her. She found herself unable to control the fit of laughter and had tears running down her face. She was finding it dificult to breath then suddnely the laughter died away. She picked up her wand that she dropped and cast the spell twice more. Both times she had similar results to the first.

Homework:

1. What is the spell today? Rictusempra the tickling charm.

3. How did you practice this spell today? aiming the spell at a mirror which bounced the spell back to the caster.

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture. Sorry I don't know

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 23:02

Hilary glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She watched the girl in the mirror stare back at her. She quickly made a face at her reflection before starting to concentrate on the task at hand.

She raised her wand. "Rictusempra!"

She got a slight sensation through her body that made her smile, but that was it. She wasn't rolling around on the floor laughing like the rest of the class seemed to be. She must not have done it right.

She tried again. "Rictusempra!"

This time she got the strangest tingling sensation all over her body, causing her to burst out laughing. Tear appeared in her eyes as she tried to control the laughter.

Finally the spell subsided. She quickly performed it two more times, her mood improving with each try. She sat down to start her homework, feeling considerably better than she had been when she had come to class.

Homework:

Rictusempra. The tickling charm.

A snake

We cast it at the mirrors in front of us, so it would bounce back and hit us.

Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious.?

Rictus

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 00:12

Seeing as Cass was already in a blissfully cheerful mood, she wondered how the spell would make her laugh any more.
    She looked at herself in the mirror, narrowing her eyes and flinching when her reflection did the same.
    "Rictusempra!" she intoned.
    Nothing. Infact, a lip twitch and a small snicker.
    She repeated the spell. Now a furrowed eyebrow. Cass tightened her grip on her wand, holding herself against the mirror. She could do this, this was easy, and look- everybody else was either doubled over or twitching on the floor. Apart from Will, and if she wasn't mistaken, Hilary.
    She yelled the spell this time, adamant she'd get it.
    And a white hot feeling of pure euphoria washed all over her, and it was so funny, so hilarious, so perfect, so funny she couldn't do anything other than open her lips and make a loud laugh.
    The moment the moment ended, and she was brought back down, she slumped. Her reflection looked dull.
    She repeated it twice, and got the same results. She grinned.

Homework:

Rictusempra-the tickling charm.

A snake.

We cast the spell at the mirrors so it would rebound and hit ourselves.

Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious/I felt a bit of amusement is enough for one's morning.

Rictus.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 00:44

Glancing at the mirror before him, Indiana took some time to practice the wand movements for a moment before attempting the charm.

"Rictusempra!" he chanted, pointing his wand at the mirror before feeling a slight sensation course through his form. There wasn't much power behind the spell so Indiana tried again.

"Rictusempra!"

As the Charm reflected back at him, Indiana felt a stronger sensation that tickled him but only enough to make him snicker.

After the effects wore off, Indiana cast the charm once more, putting enough power and intent to make it stronger.

"Rictusempra!"

It was a big mistake as the charm reflected back at him and the youth collapsed on the floor in complete laughter. As soon as it wore off, Indiana recomposed himself with a neutral expression as though nothing happened before calmly walking to the front and picking up the homework.

Homework:

Rictusempra aka the tickling charm.

A serpent.

I cast the spell at a mirror that reflected it back at me.

"Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious." Well, the charm sure caused involuntary laughter so that pun seems fitting in describing it.

5. Which Latin word means open mouth?
    Rictus.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 04:20

Reina smirked, getting her wand and going over to the mirror. She studied the way her wand moved in the mirror for a moment, and took a step back. She pointed her wand towards the image of herself in the mirror. "Rictusempra!" She said flicking her wand towards the mirror.

The feeling was rather odd, it felt like someone rubbing their fingers up her side for a few seconds. Enough to for her to notice, twitch maybe, but not laugh. She raised her wand again. "Rictusempra!" She with a little more force.

This time she chuckled when she felt the tickling sensation, it was much stronger this time then the time before and let out another chuckle before repositioning her wand. "Rictusempra!"

This time it felt like several fingers tickling her sides and let out a laugh for a few moments until the sensation faded. She wondered what it felt like coming from a more powerful wizard. She called over her homework and returned to her seat.

3. How did you practice this spell today? I cast the spell at a mirror in front of me, the spell bounced back and hit me

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture. "Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious." Ie, the spell causes us to laugh

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:24

Harmony stood in front of a mirror, her wand drawn. She didn't exactly like the sound of this spell, but none the less, she would perform it as instructed. She peered into the mirror, frowning at her reflection before casting the spell.

"Rictusempra!"

She clutched her sides as the spell reflected back at her. It was a dull sensation of laughter, fairly weak, but a giggle still burst from her lips. Shaking her head, she cast the spell twice more before going to get her homework and work on it.

Homework:

1. What is the spell today? Rictusempra.

2. What animal is like this spell? It is like a snake.

3. How did you practice this spell today? By casting the spell at the mirror, this allowed it to bounce back and hit me.

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture. "Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious." Well the spell does make us laugh, so we would find it hilarious.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:20

Alexandra grinned at her reflection in the mirror, waggling her eyebrows before becoming serious again. Not for long thought Alexandra with a slight smirk. ""Rictusempra!" she said, pointing her wand at her reflection. The spell bounced back onto her and she was immediately overcome by a small fit of giggles, which wore off after a few seconds.

Alexandra cast the spell two more times, feeling the odd sensation sweeping her body. Weird she thought.

Now that she was done practicing the spell, Alex picked up a piece of parchment and began her homework.

Homework:

3. How did you practice this spell today? By casting the spell on mirror and having it bounce back at yourself.

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture."Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 14:36

Jasmeet stood before the mirror, her wand gripped tightly in her hand. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, and saw all the other students around her, who had already cast the spell or where about to. Taking a breath, she muttered the incantation, ready for what she had to do.

Rictusempra

Jasmeet expected that a form of a jet of silver light would hit the mirror and bounce back on her, but she saw nothing. Though, she did feel a tickling sensation at her sides, and she couldn’t keep it in, and started to laugh. After a few moments, the spell wore off, and remembering that Professor Williams wanted them to practice the spell three times, she shot the spell at the mirror another two times.

She felt herself laughing a little more every time she cast the spell.

Finishing the practical, she picked up the homework from the front of the classroom and sat to complete it.

Homework:

2. What animal is like this spell? Snake

3. How did you practice this spell today? Simply pointed my wand at the mirror and casted the spell. The spell bounced back at me.

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture. "Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hilarious". The fact that Professor said that it was a silly spell that we would find hilarious, is the pun.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 19:55

Raven approached the mirror listlessly. He hadn't had any sleep and frowned at his reflection. Lifting his wand he pointed it at the mirror and without much enthusiam stated, "Rictusempra."
    Unsurprisingly, nothing happened. Sighing, Raven tried to force more emotion and willingness into his dull voice. "Rictusempra."
    Glaring at the mirror, he tiredly shut his eyes. Right, he had better get this because he really didn't feel like standing here until the class was over.
    "Rictusempra!" He growled in annoyance. That time he saw the spell come out of his wand and hit the mirror. He jumped when he felt it hit him and let out an involuntary snicker.
    When it wore off, he quickly cast it again, wanting to finish the assignment and get his homework. The effect was stronger this time and made him giggle. The last cast Rictusempra had him laughing until it wore off.
    Sighing with relief, he went to the front of the class and took his homework. Taking a quill out of his bag and loading it with ink he quickly scribbled.

Homework:

3. How did you practice this spell today? I cast the spell at the mirror which rebounded to hit me.

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture. -Rictusempra is a very silly spell that you will find to be hiliarious- Great sense of humor Prof

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 05:26

Rebecca looked around the classroom. She had thought the mirrors were strange. Now she knew why. She put all of her things away and kept out her wand. She said the spell time and time again until she was sure that her pronunciation was correct and then she cleared her

mind. She turned to the mirror and looked at herself in it. "Rictusempra!" Rebecca pointed it at the mirror and waited. She watched the spell bounce not back at her but out to her left. "Rictusempra!" Rebecca cast again. This time it bounced back and Rebecca doubled over a little laughing. A few seconds later the spell wore off and she was able to stand erect again. "Rictusempra!" Rebecca felt herself double over again. This time it lasted a few seconds longer. She was glad it didn't last long. If it did her sides would start to hurt. "Rictusempra!" This time nothing happened. Rebecca cleared her mind again and cast it again. This time she was laughing for nearly ten seconds.

Rebecca smiled and stepped out of the protective bubble. She put her wand in her pocket and went to the front of the class for her homework. She sat down when she got it and started on it.

Homework

2. What animal is like this spell? Snake.

3. How did you practice this spell today? On ourselves with a mirror.

4. See if you can't spot the pun I left in your lecture. Saying that we the students will find the spell hilarious is a pun because since we are casting a laughing spell on ourselves we will laugh.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 03:31

From this point on, Prof. Malfoy is taking over Charms. Hope you guys have fun.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 04:59

Cass shifted in her seat. Charms one of her favourite and Professor Williams, hands down, her best teacher. She tried to keep eye contact with her for a second to try and say 'Professor I turned myself in for doing something wrong and you OWL'd me back and said that you expected better of me but at the end of the day I was your Raven and when I got here and I was announced I was in Ravenclaw you asked if I made friends or if I liked any of the classes or done any homework and you did lessons for us they were always interesting you were always there if I needed help and I got homework done well thanks to you you gave up time to revise lessons read homework and yell at us for putting our toes over the line and us Ravenclaws are so inquisitive always asking what does this mean what does that mean and you never said stop thats enough we are outrageous asking for so much from only one person but it was okay because it was you
    I've been wanting to say that for a while'

But probably not. However, Cassopeia dearly hoped Professor Williams knew she'd be missed.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 07:05

Naty frowned a little, she loved to laugh, but being tickled was definitely one of her least favorite things, she always had to go to the restroom every time she was being tickled and it was really hard to control and utmost embarrassing.
    Gathering all her courage, and after giving a quick glance around, she pointed at the mirror, and said aloud without a lot of conviction “rictusempra” but nothing happened, *this is pretty difficult* she thought while frowning deeper *it goes against all that self preservation, attacking yourself*, then she took a deep breath, relaxed a little her shoulders and tried again “rictusempra” she said and this time the spell worked just fine, it hit the mirror in a wrong angle and rebounded on the protection walls and hit her from behind. Immediately, she started to laugh really loud and fell to the ground.
    After it passed she had to excuse herself and went running to the bathroom with her face red; when she came back, she was glad that she already had one down. Then, Naty repeated the same sequence twice and glad that it was over she went to grab her homework, she went back to her desk and started writing down.
    Homework:

Answer: the spell is ‘Rictusempra’

answer: prof. Williams said it was a snake, maybe she mean a serpent?

answer: we practiced the spell on ourselves using a mirror

answer: when you said that we would find it hilarious, for the spell makes you laugh either you want it or not
    Answer: rictus
    When she was about to turn her homework in, she hear prof. Williams saying she was leaving the class.
    With a confused look in her face, she wondered if it had anything to do with the students *that’s a shame, I really liked a lot her classes* she thought sadly.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 09:37

Mary looked around, everyone seemed to be giggling, but when she tried the incantation, nothing happened. Once again she looked in the mirror that used to be her table and concentrated.
    "Rictusempra!" she said and pointed her wand directly at her reflection.
    Opposite to the first time she tried it, this time it actually worked. Giggling, Mary had to get a hold on the mirror, otherwise she'd fall down. As the effect wore down, she was good again.
    Do this 3 times? she frowned. She liked laughing, but giggling wasn't her really her thing.
    Sighing, she did the spell again and then once again, each time it became stronger. When the last one wore off, her entire body shook from relief. She went to grab the homework and then wrote the answers in her green ink.

Rictusempra.
    According to professor Williams, it's snake, but I don't really see how.
    We cast the spell in our reflection in the mirror and it bounded off at us.
    Was it the thing you said first about the spell being hillarious? If it is that, it's because the spell makes you laugh, therefore is hillarious.
    Which latin word means open mouth?
    Rictus.

Mary went to hand her homework in, but saw prof. leaving the class. She was confused, she didn't know whether she'll be back and prof. Malfoy is just replacing her for a while or he'll be a permanent teacher. So she stood in the middle of the class with her homework in her hands, not sure of what to do.
    Then, she decided to just put it on professore's table, whoever the professor may be.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 23:11

Cat looked at the mirror. Fun with reflections. Yay. She shoved all thoughts of Terry Pratchett out of her mind- no Weatherwaxes here- and sat on the edge of her desk facing the mirror.

"Rictumsempra." Nothing happened. Fabulous thought the girl sarcastically. "Rictumsempra." Nothing. "Rictumsempra!" Nothing. "Rictumsempra!" Still nothing.

Cat scowled. She hadn't failed a spell yet, she wasn't going to let one stupid laughing charm get her down. The Ravenclaw stood, squared herself and faced the mirror.

"Rictumsempra!" A spell wooshed out of her wand and hit the mirror- at an angle. It bounced off of the warded edges the Prof. had set up a couple of times before hitting Cat who unwittingly let out a loud guffaw.

"Come on Cat, you can do better than that." she told herself firmly. She did the spell four more times, with some difficulty, buteventually managed to consistently hold it for more than a single laugh.

That done, she sat back down, a little irritated though still smiling, and dipped her quill.

"Homework:

"1. Rictumsempra. A spell to make the person on the receiving end be overcome by laughter.

"2. A snake.

"3. By bouncing the spell of a mirror onto ourselves.

"4. You've lost the punmeister. Sorry, no clue.

"5. 'Rictus'."

Cat put her quill back down and decided to keep going with the practise. She could use it.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 18:04

Samantha sighed. If she could drop Charms, she would. Professor William’s teaching style confused her to no end and she didn’t like feeling that way.

Getting out her wand and taking aim at the mirror, she murmured the spell. As expected, nothing happened. Briefly, the witch wondered if a giggling charm could be negated by pure unwillingness to laugh. Probably not, she just wasn’t doing it right.

From what she understood, the mirrors had been charmed to somehow reflect the spell back seeing as no natural mirror could actually do that. A mirror – being solid – could only serve as an obstacle and bounce the spell back in which case, it was quite pointless seeing as they were surrounded with shields anyway.

Maybe she just wants us to be able to see ourselves doubled over with laughter, the girl thought as she attempted the spell a second time. This time, she could feel something between a tickle and an itch start somewhere on her shoulder blade but she didn’t smile.

Her third and fourth attempts were more or less the same and it was at her fifth that some real progress was reached. The tickle was now full fledged and a slight smile had taken residence on her lips. A few more tries had her doubled over in laughter, her hair all over her face as she sunk to the floor and regained enough composure to perform the counter curse. Even after all that laughter, the girl felt no happiness.

Spell, The Tickling Charm, Incantation, Rictusempra

A serpent was mentioned in the background explanation of the Charm

By subjecting myself to it multiple times and having it bounce off various shields and a mirror onto me. The point of the mirror is still a mystery to me as I didn’t much like the sight of myself laughing mirthlessly.

Finding the Charm hilarious. Again, I have no idea what literary devices have to do with this subject.

“Rictus”

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 21:33

Lauren looked at her self in the mirror they were given for this particular spell, and noticed that she was in desperate need of a haircut. How did I let my split ends get so bad, she thought as she prepared herself for the spell. Lauren could always do with a good laugh, so she loved the idea of this spell. It would work wonders for really bad jokes that no one laughs at, Lauren thought, chuckling to herself.

Lauren pointed her wand to the mirror, directing it at her relflection as she said, "Rictusempra." Lauren felt the spell hit her and she burst out laughing.

Lauren repeated the spell multiple times, hitting herself sometimes, and sometimes missing all together.

When she decided that she could laugh no longer, Lauren went up to the front to get her homework.

Homework:

Rictusempra

A Snake

By directing the spell at your reflection in a mirror, trying to make it bounce off the mirror and hit ourselves.

You said that we could find the "silly spell hilarious" which is a pun as the whole point of the spell is to get the receiver of the spell to laugh.

Rictus

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 22:37

As Dimitri faced the mirror, he could not help but shake his head. A tickling charm? Still, it was not his place to comment. No, he needed to do well in this class to succeed in becoming an Auror, so he straightened his shoulders and looked his reflection in the eye. "Rictusempra," he said to himself, mouthing the word over and over.

Dimitri's hands were quick as he drew his wand. He let his mind go blank, dropping out all distractions, as he would normally do if he was starting to duel. The spell came to mind quickly, and as usual his aim was perfect. The problem was the pronunciation. He lowered the wand once more, mouthing the word to himself again before his second attempt. "Rictusempra!"

He felt his lips twitch faintly, and then he chuckled. As the mirth passed, he shook his head. Possibly useful, even if only for a distraction, he thought to himself. After a few more tried, each one resulting in a longer laugh then the one before it, he decided to try his hand at the homework.

Homework.

1. Rictusempra, a minor tickling charm.
    2. You mentioned a snake being like the charm, but I do not see the similarity myself.
    3. We reflected our spells of mirrors to target ourselves.
    4. Your reference to finding the spell hillarious is the only pun I noticed, if I am using the correct meaning of pun.
    5. Rictus is a latin word roughly translating to 'open mouth'.

Post by Guest Sat 14 Aug 2010, 06:59

Yuki took notes. She was very busy today after a one week vacation things tend to build up so she had to work harder than ever she wanted to stay at Hogwarts because it was the coolest wizarding school in the world. She pointed her wand at the dome and said,"Rictusempra," and soon enough she was laughing really hard, but after a few seconds she stopped laughing she did it two more times and laughed those times also.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 22:25

This lesson is now closed. thank you for participating, your points will be up shortly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content