Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Three

Lesson Three Empty Lesson Three

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:55

Professor Williams grinned at her students with something akin to amusement on her face. Next to her was a box of miscellaneous toys that was filled to the brim, but was charmed so that you could not see through or into it. She waited for the last of her students to take a seat before beginning today's lecture.

"Accio is the Summoning Charm. The pronunciation is AK-see-oh and this charm summons an object to the caster, potentially over a significant distance. Today you will be summoning ONE toy from this bin that I nicked got from Professor Lewis. How will you know what to look for? You won't. You will be playing a game while doing this and try and guess what sort of toys are in the bin. There are various and no there are no muggle weapons or toy guns. You get to keep whatever toy you summon to yourself." Professor Williams lectured. She was inwardly chuckling. Kaitlyn wouldn't need these toys anyways. She had been saying something about getting rid of them anyways.

"Besides that you need to worry about being specific and not vague. If I said Accio Drawers, then something like a pair of knickers might come flying at me instead of a drawer from a dresser.

Once you summon a toy successfully to yourself," she said as she then turned their attention to the papers on the shelf in the back, "you must accio your homework to you in order to complete the assignment and do your work. So once I was finished for example, I'd have to say 'Accio Ashley William's Hw'."

Homework:

1. What is the incantation?

2. What toy did you get to keep?

3. Who gave me the toys?

4. What happens if I say accio book?

5. Where was this homework?

Last edited by Ashley Williams on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 14:59; edited 1 time in total

Lesson Three Empty Re: Lesson Three

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:09

Harmony tapped the end of her quill against her nose. What toys did she know of? She grinned inwardly. She truly wondered if Professor Lewis had given Professor Williams the toys. Ah well. That was a quest for another day.

"She said to be specific..." Harmony muttered, pointing her wand at the chest full of toys. "Accio girls jump rope!"

To her complete and utter surprise, a bright pink and blue jump rope came flying at her. She grinned as she held her new toy.

"This'll be fun to play with," she said, setting it down on the desk and looking over at the shelf near the back. "Accio Harmony Lupin's homework."

Nothing. She tried it again. Still nothing. Realization dawned on her as she slapped her forehead.

"Accio Harmy's homework!"

The paper went flying at her, and she snatched it, plopping down to work on it, occasionally grumbling to herself.

Homework:

1. What is the incantation? Accio, the summoning charm.

2. What toy did you get to keep? A jump rope.

3. Who gave me the toys? Professor Lewis did.

4. What happens if I say accio book? Depending on the power of the spell, a lot of books could come flying at you if you aren't specific.

5. Where was this homework? The shelf in the back of the classroom.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:22

Wondering what sort of toys Professor Williams had in the box she nicke-borrowed from Professor Lewis, Dixie scribbled down a few notes. Something her professor said caught her attention. Drawers? Had she been watching her duel with Rabies? Hmm... That was certainly interesting. Pointing her wand at the box, she racked her mind for a few childrens toy names. "Accio puzzle."
    To her relief, no puzzle came zooming toward her from the box. Smiling, she tried again.
    "Accio rubber ducky!"
    A cute little yellow duck zoomed to her, and landed with a faint squeak in front of her. Grinning, she moved the ducky aside to start on her HW.
    "Accio Dixie Pixie Winn Dixie Pixie Stixs homework!"
    She added in all nicknames, noticing Harmonys trouble with Accioing her homework. She began to write.
    1) Accio, charm used for summoning
    2) A rubber ducky
    3) Professor Williams, whom took the box from Professor Lewis.
    4) A whole bunch of books would probably come flying at you. If in an empty room, perhaps one or two. If in a library-everything.
    5) In a shelf located at the back of the classroom.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:25

Jasmeet readied herself for the incantation. Gripping her wand, she muttered Accio under her breath, saying it just as Professor Williams had said.

Pointing her wand at the chest full of toys, she said, “Accio Sneakoscope.”

She saw a miniature glass-spinning top flying towards her. She smiled and caught it perfectly in her hand. Looking up towards the shelf in the back of the classroom, she muttered, “ Accio Jasmeet’s homework.”

Before her, paper came flying towards her, and she snatched it in her hands, sitting down next to Harmy, to complete her homework.

Homework:

1. What is the incantation? Accio

2. What toy did you get to keep? Sneakoscope

3. Who gave me the toys? Professor Lewis

4. What happens if I say accio book? You have to be specific with the spell, because saying just ‘book’ could bring more than one book. It also depends on the power of the spell you have cast.

5. Where was this homework? The shelf in the back of the classroom

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 15:23

Will sat back and drummed his fingers against his desk. What kind of toys did girls keep?

Nose wrinkling, he tried to figure out what Professor Lewis liked to keep around as a toy. She was a rather odd lady with a desire to eat her students...He still didn't understand how she would 'eat' a student though.

While he was complete rubbish at Charms, the summoning charm was something he practiced frequently in his duels. So, he was a bit confident that this time around he could make it work.

Frowning, he pointed his wand at the box. There was only one thing in his mind that could possibly belong to a girl: "Accio plush!"

He jumped in his seat when a small, lion plush animal zoomed out like a bullet and nearly pelt him in the face if not for his quick reflexes with his hand. He slowly turned it to find a rather clumsily knitted pair of black button eyes staring back at him. Figures it'd be something a Gryffindor would keep.

"Accio Will's homework!"

2. What toy did you get to keep? Plush animal

4. What happens if I say accio book? Specifying which book you want is necessary. Otherwise, any book would come to you.

5. Where was this homework? Shelf in the back of the classroom.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 15:48

Reina grinned at Harmony and then cleared her throat. She paused for a moment. "Accio teddy bear." She said, aiming her wand at the chest. Three teddy bears of various colors floated up. Reina blushed a little and let the bears fall. "Accio blue teddy bear." She said, aiming her wand at the box again. This time only the blue teddy bear floated toward her. She blushed at the toy, she really didn't expect one, especially one that looked a little bit like the one she had left at home.

Clearing her throat she turned her wand to the shelf in the back. "Accio Reina Nox's homework." The paper blew over to her, landing softly on her desk. She grinned, putting her wand down and took out her quill.

Homework:

2. What toy did you get to keep? a blue teddy bear

4. What happens if I say accio book? It's possible several books will be summoned all at once. It's important to be specfic

5. Where was this homework? On the shelf in the back of the classroom

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 17:15

Raven racked his brain trying to think of what kind of toys a girl might have. He also tried to think if Prof Lewis was a Pureblood, Halfblood, or Muggleborn. That would affect what toys she had, right? He looked around at his classmates and sighed seeing that they were getting things. Maybe if he had a sibling he'd know what to try and summon. Sighing, he looked at the box of toys. Shrugging he thought, it was worth a shot. Pointing his wand at the box he said, "Accio toy race track!"
    Raven's eyes shot up in surprise as the toy track and cars came flying at him. Catching them, he grinned. Setting the toy aside in his bag, He muttered, "Accio, Raven Drake's homework."
    Grabbing the paper he set to work.

Homework:

2. What toy did you get to keep? A toy race track with cars
    3. Who gave me the toys? Professor Lewis generously gave them to me
    4. What happens if I say accio book? Either nothing happens because I wasn't specific, or a whole bunch of random books come flying at me
    5. Where was this homework? On a shelf in the back of the classroom

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 02:07

Rebecca smiled. It was a charm that she had been wanting to learn for a long time. She just

wasn't sure about Professor Lewis actually letting them keep the toys. She shrugged. Who was

she to question a Professor. Rebecca read through her book on the Summoning Charm and

smiled. It seemed simple enough. She knew that it wasn't though. You had to be very

specific. That could get very tricky.

Rebecca cleared her desk and looked at the box with the toys. She cleared her head and raised her wand. "Accio stuffed bear." Nothing happened. Rebecca sighed. Then she got an idea. "Accio stuffed wolf." Again nothing happened. Rebecca smiled. "Accio russet colored stuffed wolf." This time something made noise in the box. She wasn't sure if it was her charm that made a toy summon but when something red came out of the box she knew it was. A little stuffed wolf floated towards her. Rebecca smiled as she grabbed it out of the air in front of her. She would enjoy playing with the little wolf.

Rebecca then turned to the shelf behind her and stared at it. She cleared her head of everything including the joy of having a stuffed wolf. "Accio Rebecca's homework." A piece of paper floated off the shelf but instead of going to her it went to Reina.

Rebecca tried again. "Accio Rebecca Null's homework." This time a paper floated to her. Rebecca snatched it out of the air and sat down to start on it. It was a fun lesson.

Homework

2. What toy did you get to keep? A stuffed wolf, russet in color.

3. Who gave me the toys? Professor Lewis let you "Borrow" them.

4. What happens if I say accio book? Probably several books of various types would come at you.

5. Where was this homework? One a shelf in the back of the shelf.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:20

Alexandra listened to her Professor's words thoughtfully. This was sure to be more difficult than the other charms they had tried, because she didn't know what she was summoning. Since Alexandra's father was a muggle, Alexandra knew plenty about muggle toys. But which one was likely to be in the trunk?

"Accio stuffed animal!" she said, but to her disappointment nothing happened. Then she thought of her Professors words: Be specific

Alexandra grinned, thinking of her favorite stuffed animals as a child. "Accio stuffed octopus!" she cried, and to her joy and amazement a bright pink octopus with turqoise spots flew into her outstretched hand.

What a cool charm thought Alexandra as she raised her arm again and said, "Accio Alexandra's homework!" The sheaf of parchment came zooming off the shelf in the back of the room and into Alexandra's hand. Turning back to her desk, she sat down, pulled out her quill and ink, and set to work.

Homework

2. What toy did you get to keep? A pink-and-turquoise stuffed octopus.

4. What happens if I say accio book? A lot of different books could come zooming out from all over the place, or none would come because you weren't specific enough.

5. Where was this homework? On a shelf in the back of the room.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 08:09

Shannon listened to the Professor and pulled out some parchment and ink and a quil and took notes. After the lesson, she pulled out her wand.

'What to Summon? Well it has to be specific. Hmmm.' Shannon thought.

"Accio wolf stuffed animal." Nothing. Shannon repeated her incantation. Still nothing. She looked back to her notes.

'Oh.' Shannon thought.

'I was saying Ack-io. Not Ac-see-oh.'

"Accio wolf stuffed animal." Shannon said saying it correctly. A grey/silver stuffed wolf came flying at her and she caught it with her left hand. She hugged it tightly and smiled.

"Accio Shannon Granger's Homework." Shannon said and a piece of paper came zooming out from a shelf in the back of the room. Shannon caught it but it gave her a deep, long papercut across her whole palm. Shannon sucked in a breath through clenched teeth.

'Oh man! That hurn!' Shannon thought. Blood ran down her palm. She wrapped it in her hankerchif and sat down to do the homework with her good hand (the right hand). She would go the the hospital wing later.

HOMEWORK:

1. Accio

2.A Grey/Silver Stuffed Wolf

3. Professor Lewis

4. Because you werent specific, a bunch of books will come at you.

5. On a Shelf in the back of the room.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 12:57

Alycia stared at the box. What kind of professor had toys? She wondered what a strange professor they had at Hogwarts. She wondered if it was a good or bad thing that she didn't have Professor Lewis.

She stood there a moment and wondered what she would want. She decided on a muggle item she had seen before in stores and thought they were pretty awesome. She summoned the object. "Accio Happy Bunny stuffed animal." she waited and a pink rabbit shot out of the box and at her. Her eyes widened that was awesome! She was glad she had already practiced this charm in dueling club or it might have taken her longer to get.

She looked at the back of the class room and summoned her homework. "Accio Alycia Moreau's Homework." Her paper shot to her and she went to complete it.
    1. What is the incantation? Accio, the summoning charm.

2. What toy did you get to keep? A Happy Bunny stuffed animal

4. What happens if I say accio book? You could get more then one book because you weren't specific enough

5. Where was this homework? On the shelf in the back of the room.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:33

Hilary looked at the box of toys at the front of the classroom, wondering what could possibly be in there. She wasn't sure she really wanted to know why one of the professors would have toys with them at Hogwarts.

She tried to think of something specific she could summon. She remembered her little sister's favourite toy: a barbie doll. Curious to see if it would work, she raised her wand and said, "Accio barbie doll."

She was happy to see a blonde haired doll with a ridiculous outfit, just like the one her sister owned, rise out of the box and fly towards her. She caught it between her hands, setting it down on the table beside her. That seemed almost too easy.

She set her eyes next on her homework. She had a feeling this wouldn't be as easy to summon, due to the fact that she would have to find the right, specific name for it.

Figuring it was best to use her full name, she raised her wand again and said, "Accio Hilary Ayres homework." She was happy to see her homework come flying towards her. This happiness was soon forgotten when she actually had to do the work.

Homework:

Accio

A barbie doll

3. Who gave me the toys?
    Professor Lewis

Because it is not specific enough, all the books in the room might come flying towards you.

On a shelf, at the back of the classroom.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 08:13

Indiana jotted down notes until he had everything that he needed to know before proceeding onto the next part of the lesson. Taking his wand out, the youth stared at the box of toys before one specific item appealed to his mind. He only hoped that it was in there.

"Accio Playing Cards!" Indiana chanted. Immediately, numerous small cards shot out from the box and sailed towards the youth, who caught and placed them all onto his desk before sorting and arranging them all into their respective suites. He had a whole deck plus joker cards to perhaps play Blackjack, Speed, or Go-Fish, leaving only one thing left.

"Accio Indiana's homework!" Indiana chanted before a sheet of parchment sailed towards him from the shelf in the back. After acquiring his homework, the youth got started on the questions.

Homework:

Accio

A deck of playing cards

3. Who gave me the toys?
    Professor Lewis "donated" them

All books will come flying towards the caster due to a broad command parameter, so specificity is needed such as title, author, and/or subject.

On a shelf at the back of the classroom.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 14:01

The Slytherin’s brow was arching higher and higher at the Professor’s words. Did the woman seriously expect them to do a summoning charm? That spell was for… fourth years, third at the very least.

And to make matters worse, she wanted them to “guess” what they were supposed to summon. Did she not know that you had to picture the object very clearly in your mind before you summoned it? Otherwise the Chosen One would have summoned some stupid china mug instead of the Triwizard cup that enabled him to escape from the Dark Lord. But Professor Williams seemed to have it opposite seeing as she was stressing more on the wording than the picture in one’s head.

Sighing, she laid down her wand. There was no way she could do this. She was not stupid and she was no slacker but she knew an impossibility when she saw one. Maybe she’d write to Professor Mitchell about it. The woman seemed a fair sort and maybe she wouldn’t mind Samantha’s concern and confusion regarding the Charm’s Professor.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 17:39

Catherine looked at the box and sighed. She didn't know what kind of toys Prof. Lewis had! She was an investigator, not an estimator! Ok, not strictly accurate, but it had rythm. Kind of. She shook her head- others were already working!

"Accio, accio" she muttered, pausing her words to practise the movement a couple of times. That done, she looked at the box. Now she just had to figure out a toy...

"Accio musical box?" she said, a little doubtfully. There was a rattle, but nothing came flying. Cat brightened. She'd guessed something! "Accio musical box!" she said, more determined this time.

A small, redwood box came hurtling at her. Cat's eyes widened and she threw up her hands, catching the fragile looking object with the tips of her fingers, just before it hit the wall behind her. She sagged, cradling the box like it was the crown jewels, breathing heavily.

Cat placed the box on her desk, smiling broadly. Yay! She opened it and a familiar melody came out. It sounded like... ice cream? Huh? Oh! Greensleaves!

"Accio Catherine Black's homework." she said, after shutting the box. A piece of folded parchment tugged itself free from underneath a desk's leg and flew over to her. Cat caught it with ease and unfolded the creased paper, peering over it before dipping her quill.

"Homework:

Accio.
    A redwood musical box, playing Greensleaves.
    3. Who gave me the toys?
    Professor Lewis.
    I would assume a book would fly at you. But it probably wouldn't be the book you wanted.
    Holding a desk level. Really Professor? Really?"

Cat grinned and sat back, peering at the box with fascination. She'd had one, but it had been pink with fairies on it, and she'd tried to 'lose' it several times. This was much more pleasant.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 08:00

Shelby listened to Professor Williams and jotted notes when appropriate. When they were set free, she tried to think of something that might be in the box that she would want to keep. She didn't really have any need for a toy, so she tried to think of something that she could send to her little brother. "Accio robot," she said quietly.

To her delight, a small silver and blue toy robot zoomed out of the box and towards her. "Accio Shelby Thomas' homework," she said happily, watching as it also came to her.

Homework

Accio

A blue and silver robot

3. Who gave me the toys?
    They were "donated" by Professor Lewis

You will summon at least one book (possibly more than one depending on how many are in the area), but probably not the book that you wanted because you were not specific enough

In the back of the room on a shelf

Last edited by Shelby Thomas on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 12:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making my toy more creative)

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 08:29

Vanesa listened to Prof. Williams lecture, and tried to concentrate as much as she could. Not that she could concentrate for very long, anyway.
    They were learning the spell Accio. They would have to summon a toy from some toy bin Prof. Williams had, and when they mastered the spell, they could keep the toy they summoned.
    She didn't know what type of toy she should get. Vanessa had not owned very much girly toys like dolls, that is unless you counted Anatomy Jane. At least, that's what she thought it was called. Her mother was a muggle doctor/surgeon, hence the weird medicinal science toys. It was one of the ugliest doll-like thing she had ever seen, but she guessed it counted as a toy... for a deranged toddler.
    "A-accio Anatomy Jane!" she said outloud. As expected, nothing happened. It wasn't until her seventh attempt that an ugly doll zoomed its way over to her. Vanessa's hands barely had time to move and catch them, but even then the doll just bounced off them and onto the table. Its many pieces tumbled out of the dolls abdomen.
    "Awe, Jane died,"she said, for the doll's plastic "organs" where indeed out of her body. With her practical done, she summoned her homework:
    1) What is the incantation?- Accio, the summoning charm.
    2) What toy did you get to keep?-Anatomy Jane, one of the few toys I actually know about.
    3)Who gave me the toys?-Professor Williams allowed us to summon them, but technically it was my head of house that gave them. (Prof.Lewis)
    4)What would happen is you were to say "accio book"?- Any given book could fly at you, and possibly give you a concussion.
    5)Where was the homework? It was balancing on on the window sill. The sill was too high to be able to get it without the accio charm.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:32

Lauren sat quietly in the charms classroom pondering on the subject of the accio spell. She had heard of it, and see it done numerous times before, but she had never attempted it herself.

Lauren took out her quill and wrote down the notes on the board. She was trying to ignore the loud discussions that were taking place by the other students. She needed to concentrate in order to understand to process of this charm.

Lauren looked over at the toy box that Professor Williams was referring to, and wondered why her Head of House would have a toy box that Professor Williams could 'borrow' in the first place, but was curious as to what toys were in there.

When the charms professor had finished speaking, Lauren waited for the influx of students eagerly wanting to go first by thinking about what toys Professor Lewis would have in the box. Would they be magical and Muggle toys? Lauren asked herself, and stood up, seeing a chance to have a go at the accio charm.

Lauren readied herself and visualised a little toy car. Hopefully it wouldn't matter what colour it was. Lauren thought as she held her wand at the toy box and said, "Accio little toy car." ... But nothing happened. Hmm.. Lauren thought. Perhaps Professor Lewis didn't play with toy cars as a child.

Lauren thought about what else could be in the toy box. What about a toy mobile phone? That was very muggle. Lauren thought, and tried again, but this time visualising a Muggle cell phone and repeated the charm.

This time, the toy lid opened up, and a little Muggle play cell phone came to Lauren at a rather alarming speed. Lauren quickly put out her hand and the phone flew to her. "How cute!" Lauren said, to no one in particular.

Lauren turned her attention to the homework that she knew she must complete. Homework was like an inevitable, like birth and death.

Lauren turned to the back shelf and summoned her homework. "Accio, Lauren Potter's homework parchment," and the homework flew to her awaiting hands. Lauren sat down and completed it then and there. She didn't want anymore homework to build up.

Accio

A cute little muggle mobile (cell) phone.

3. Who gave me the toys?

They were originally Professor Lewis'

You need to be more specific and not vague or else a whole range of books could come flying at you, or any book at all, not one that you specifically wanted.

On a shelf in the back of the Charms classroom.

Last edited by Lauren Potter on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:34; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:33

Zoe looked around the toy bin and picked out a teddy bear. Saying the incantation, nothing happened. She took a deep breath and tried again. The bear moved a little but didn't leave the bin. "Accio!" She said again making the bear zoom towards her arms.

Looking up to the window sill she tried again. "Accio!" She grabbed the homework and sat down at her desk.

Homework:

Accio

A stuffed bear

3. Who gave me the toys?
    Prof. Lewis

At least one book will come to you, but more could because you weren't specific enough and all the books around might come at you all at once.

It was on the window sill which was too high to get normally so we had to use accio.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 12:56

Naty didn’t know what kind of muggle toy she wanted to come out of the box behind prof. Williams, so she stood there for a while watching all kind of toys come out of the box summoned by her classmates, then she smiled, raised her wand and said “accio bubble gun” hoping that there was a bubble gun, she had always liked bubbles, and just as she expected, a medium sized bubble gun came out of the box straight to her hands.
    *Yay!!! Now I’ll have to get some soapy water to make it work* she thought while looking a little farther away to the shelves, “accio Naty’s homework” and then a piece of parchment flew her way.
    Once she had it, she sat down to read and answer her homework.

CHARMS HOMEWORK
    LESSON 3
    Answer: Accio, this, is a summoning charm.
    Answer: a medium sized bubble gun
    3. Who gave me the toys?
    Answer: Prof. Lewis originally had the toys,
    Answer: you could have a load of books coming your way, (the quantity depending on where you are and how powerful is the spell)
    Answer: the homework was in a shelf in the back of the classroom.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 23:16

Yuki wrote down the rest of her notes she was taken and then picked up her wand to think about what toy would be in the box. She thought for a moment then smiled,"Accio a black stuffed cat with blue eyes and a light blue boy." In her surprise, a stuffed kitten came to her and it was so cute. Then she said,"Accio Yuki's Homework,"and a piece of paper came flying towards her and she snatched it without a problem.

Homework:
    1. The summoning charm, Accio
    2. A stuffed black cat with blue eyes and a light blue boy
    3. Professor Lewis
    4. A book would come at you even if it wasn't the book you wanted
    5. On top of a shelf

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 04:11

Korsha grimaced. A specific Accio charm. How...lovely.

Staring intently at the box which she knew was filled to the brim with most likely muggle and wizarding toys. Flicking her wand to get a feel, she also practiced saying 'Accio' the correct way. She wondered wether to get a muggle or wizard toy, she remembered the Lego set her Great Aunt had given her. Grinning, she spoke.

"Accio three Legos!" Three Lego peices zoomed toward her. They were stacked on on top of the other, and the colors were purple, green, and red. Smirking, she called her homework towards her.

"Accio Korsha's Homework." A sheet of parchmet floated to her from the shelf in the back of the class room.

Homework:
    Accio (AK-see-oh)
    Three Lego peices.
    3. Who gave me the toys?
    You nick- stol- Er, you were given the toys from Prof. Lewis.
    If you just say 'Accio Book', you would most likely get every book in the vicinety, as apposed to 'Accio Charms book'.
    On the shelf in the back of the class room.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:51

Jennifer tapped her wand absently on her leg as she listened. When Professor Williams gave the go ahead she stared at the box of toys. What would she find in there? What did she want to summon to keep? She bit her lip thinking. Shrugging as she came to a conclusion she thought sh would give this a try. "Accio stuffed dinosaur!" Nothing happened. Jennifer frowned. She spoke louder.
    "Accio stuffed dinosaur!" Much to her surprise a bright green dragon flew out of the box and landed on her desk. She stared at for a moment.
    "Okay, not a dinoasur, but close I suppose." She looked up at the shelves Professor William's had mentioned.
    "Accio Jennifer Lupin's homework!" she cried. A paper shot from the stack and smacked her on the nose giving her a papercut.
    "Ouch!" Jennifer said rubbing her nose. "Dumb piece of paper." she muttered. She put her wand down and took out her quill.

Homework:
    What is the incantation? Accio
    What did you get to keep? A bright green dragon
    Who gave me the toys? Professor Lewis through Professor Williams
    What would happen if you said "Accio book"? I would think more than one book would fly at you
    Where was this homework? On the shelf in the back of the classroom

Post by Guest Wed 04 Aug 2010, 09:45

Alice wrote down the main points of what Professor Williams was saying thinking about how the charm could be very helpful indeed in a sticky situation. She wondered if she could find lost objects using the summoning charm in her room, that would be very very helpful knowing how much she loses her stuff. She tried to think of what Professor Lewis would have in a toy box before she tried to give it a shot. "Accio Miniature Carved Rocking Horse!" She crossed her fingers hoping it would workd and she would not make an idiot out of herself, she saw a small miniature wooden rocking horse fly at her mildly regretting she had summoned something hard she held up her book using it to deflect the toy. She picked it up from the desk thanking that it had not broken... or caused a dent in her book. She nodded before she summoned her homework, "Accio Alice Caelum's Homework!". She watched as the homework floated over towards her not as forcefully she plucked it out from the air before she started working on it.

Homework:

2. What toy did you get to keep? Miniature Carved Rocking Horse

4. What happens if I say accio book? Any type of book would come flying at you

5. Where was this homework? On the self in the back of the classroom

Post by Guest Thu 05 Aug 2010, 04:14

Violet thought about what was likely to be inside the toy box and eventually settled on a jack in the box. She guessed the coulr blue and tried out the spell. "Acio jack in the box" she said she heard something move but it didn't leve the box so she tried again. "acio jack in the box" she said clearly. this time a small blue car flew out of the box toward her she caught it then summoned her homework.

Homework:

1. What is the incantation? Accio, summoning charm.

2. What toy did you get to keep? a jack in the box

4. What happens if I say accio book? a lot of books could come flying at you if you aren't specific enough

5. Where was this homework? The shelf at the back of the classroom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content