Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Three

Lesson Three - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Three

Post by Guest Thu 05 Aug 2010, 21:46

Alex liked this teacher, she really did, but now, after she decided to hand out toys, Alex LOVED this teacher! Sure she supposedly nicked, oops, got them from Prof. Lewis, she still rocked, and Alex was determined to do well in class. What shall I take now? Something I will be able to use later, like duh, but what exactly? many of her classmates were choosing teddy bears but....she already had too many of them, at least according to her mum. Finally, Alex decided on a stuffed, pure white, Barbie merchandise looking Pegasus, it would be a great present for Andria, her muggle best friend.

"Accio stuffed, pure white, Barbie merchandise looking Pegasus!"

Uh-uh, nothing happened. Then she realized, she had said the incantation wrong, Assio is not Accio. We can always try again! she thought as she looked back towards the box.

"AK-see-oh stuffed, pure white, Barbie merchandise looking Pegasus!" she said as she tried again. Too bad it worked too well. The pegasus came towards her in a whiz to fast for her to catch and she watched, horrified, as the toy went towards the window, about to go out. Instinctively, she called out, "Accio!!!" and this time it came towards her, much more slowly. She sighed as she caught it. Too much work, too much work!

"Accio Alexandria Black's homework!" she said after she had put the Pegasus safely in her bag.

Homework:

1. What is the incantation?
    Accio.

2. What toy did you get to keep?
    A stuffed Pegasus.

3. Who gave me the toys?
    Professor Lewis.

4. What happens if I say accio book?
    Any random book would fly at you, provided, you do the spell right.

5. Where was this homework?
    On a shelf, in the
    back of the classroo
    m.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 04:49

Cass thought of the first thing that came into her head after Rubber Duck, because chances were Professor Lewis didn't have two of the same thing.
    "Accio Slinky!"
    Humming the song as his zipped through the air and into her hands.
    Everyone loves a slinky...
    "Accio Cass' Charms Homework!"

1. What is the incantation?
    Accio.

2. What toy did you get to keep?
    A rainbow coloured slinky

3. Who gave me the toys?
    Professor Lewis.

4. What happens if I say accio book?
    Because you weren't specific, a number of books would come to you.

5. Where was this homework?
    In the back of the classroom, on a shelf.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 14:58

Professor Williams looked at her students with a grin before ushering them out and packing up the remaining toys. She set about prepping herself for Lesson Four now.

Lesson 3 has ended.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content