Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next to the lake

next to the lake Empty next to the lake

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 01:55

Alex had some free time and nothing to do so she decide to walke dwon to the lake she decided it was too breezy to sit so sshe began walking round the lake instead. She walked for a while by herself thinking. She thought she heard footsteps behind her but she was unsure.

next to the lake Empty Re: next to the lake

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:03

Lauren was walking by the lake enjoying the solitude and the fresh air when she noticed a girl ahead of her. Where had she seen the girl before? Lauren thought and then it hit her. Alex! Lauren wondered if the girl wanted to be alone, but decided that perhaps she wanted to talk so she walked quickly to the girl and jumped beside her.

"Hiya!" she said to the Ravenclaw. "How have you been?"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:08

Alex's thought's were inturpted by someone saying "hiya" next to her. She looked round and saw a gryffindor next to her, Lauren. "hey Lauren" she said smiling at her "I've been good how aout you? oh by the way I meant to say to you well done for making team two I never got a chance earlier" she said to her. "it's just a shame we aren't on the same team" she said to gryffindor.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:14

Lauren grinned, "Pretty good! It's been a full on week!"

Lauren listened to the Ravenclaw speak and then answered, "Oh! Congratulations too! I know! It is a right shame that we aren't on the same team. I truly don't want to fire bludgers at you! You're too good of a friend to hurt with a ball of doom!" Lauren laughed. "I'll try and not hit you if I can!"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:36

Alex laughed with Lauren "don't worry I won't hold it against you if you hit me with one and i end up injured I blame the ball of doom" she said. "you're such a good friend but don' worry about me I don't want everyone to hate you because you didn't hit me. You might have to hit someone in your own house Jasmeet's a chaser too on my team" she said to her

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:41

Lauren didn't think of that. "Oh. I had clean forgotten about Jasmeet. I'm friends with her. That would be terrible if I hit her!" Lauren said, not liking this new found position. "I really didn't want to be a beater! It's not in my nature to want to hit people with metal flying death balls!" Lauren felt more nervous about this weekend now!

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:49

"it's okay calm down" she said seeing her get a little nervous. "it's just a game no one will hate you besides if you really don't want to play their's probably still time to find someone to swap with" she said to her friend. "it will be fine just relax no one will kill you if you hit them. And anyway you can probably fix them up anyway" she said rembering that Lauren was intrested in healing.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:53

Lauren laughed. "Yeah. I suppose you are right." She looked at the girl. "I don't know that I could heal them perfectly, but I would love to watch Professor Green heal someone if they were hurt!" Lauren told the girl. She was right. It was a game and everyone knew the risks before they signed up.

"What am I nervous about!? This'll be fun!"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:57

"look at this way if you hurt someone professor Green will have to heal them and you could either ask her if you could see how she does it or go to appoligise just as she is healing the injured person." she laughed. "exactly it will be fun. You chose to be a beater when you signed up so you must have confidence in yourself othrwise you would have chosen to be a chaser or something" she said to Lauren.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 16:48