Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing at the Edge of the Lake

Relaxing at the Edge of the Lake Empty Relaxing at the Edge of the Lake

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:39

Theresa sat by the lake and sighed. The school was way too crouded and stuffy, with everyone studying for the exams. She leaned back on her hands and looked out over the lake. She was bored and refused to go back to studying yet, she needed a break and a big break at that.

Relaxing at the Edge of the Lake Empty Re: Relaxing at the Edge of the Lake

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:41

Alex bounded up to where Theresa was, after all, the mentioned girl had owled her.

"Hi Theresa! Wassup! Are you.....bored? feeling over burdened? wanting to kill someone?" she asked as she flopped down next to the Hufflepuff girl, who also happened to be her friend.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:47

Alex skipped down to the lake to see two farmilar looking hufflepuffs sitting there as she got loser she saw who it was. "hey Theresa" she smiled "hello andy pandy!" she greted both her friends. "so what's goin on with you guys?" she sked as she sat down next to Alex.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:50

Theresa looked up and smiled when she saw her two friends. "Hey Alexandria, Alexandra" she said cheerfully. She turned to her fellow Hufflepuff "I needed to relax, the studying is like getting to me or something and need fresh air" she said.
    "I am just relaxing, what about you two?" she asked.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:50

"Hi Sandy!" Alex greeted the Ravenclaw girl with a huge smile. Then turning to Theresa, she added, "I was just going on how much I would LOVE to murder someone right now!" Alex said in a pleasant tone, tough she gave an eviiiiiiil grin to Resa.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:54

Theresa laughed as she shook her head, bloody evil girl, she thought. "Coolio! May I ask why you are feeling like that and also request that I don't become the unfortunite soul who has such a tragic ending fall apon then" she said jokingly. She wondered what had got her friend in such a mood.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:56

"alex don't do tht you scare me when you do that!" she ginned at her friend "how you killing anyway?" she asked her. "I needed a break from studying my mind blanck today. It's a total blonde day for me today!" she luaghed. Twirrling a piece of her golden blonde hair round her finger.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:57

"Oh! Just a certain someone, whose name I will not mention, but just say, that it starts with T, is sending me loads of owls, saying what I do not want to hear! AT ALL!" Alex said, her right eye twitching.

"PSay yes!Oh do not worry Sandy! Not you!"

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:00

Theresa thought for a moment about everyone who had a T at the start of their name. Apart from her, only a few did have the letter T to start their name. She sighed and rolled her eyes "I think I know who you mean but I am not certain" she said.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:03

Alex herd her sigh and felt a bit bad, it HAD been her, but........no need to tell her that exactly, right?

"No worries, I was thinking about.....uh.... Professor Malfoy?" she offered uncertainly but then, went in with the stride, "Those exams he set up are sooooo grueling! I want to murder him!"

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:08

Even Alex on her blonde day could see what was really happening though she didn't say anything. "I'm so glad i didn't pick charm's" she said " he scares me a little" she said thinking of their herbology and charms class in the forest. "he's really creepy" she added. Now unwinding her hair and twidling it again.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:12

Alex looked scandalized at Sandy's statement.

"Give up on Charms? Not on your life! I mean, NO.FREAKING.WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alex said as sher eyes widened, horror struck, she turned to Resa for support. "I mean, how can you even think that? Just, how?????????:"

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:12

Theresa looked at Alexandria carefully for a moment before shrugging, she heard some type of hesitation in her voice and wouldered if she realised that the only other person with a letter T in the beggining of their name was her.
    "Alright then, well, I guess Malfoy is just doing his job, I mean, he cant exactly make the exams easy, we have to be tested" she said, shrugging again.
    "He is a little scary though" she said thoughtfully when she heard Alexandra.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:15

"alex calm down" she tol her friend "I meant i'm glad i didn't pick charms beacuse I don't like professor Malfoy though if I can I might take it next year. I didn't mean for you to give up on it" she made clearer. Her blonde day was causing her a lot of problem's. She didn't alway's make thing clear or sound correct se really didn't mean to oofened anyone she had already done that at least once already today.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:18

'yes I guess you are right." Alex admitted grudgingly. "And Sandy, relax! And do take it next year! His classes....are not that bad! In fact they are pretty nice! Definitly you should join in! But wait, caaan we do that?" Alex asked doubtfully, biting her lip as she thought.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:22

"It's ok Alexandra" Theresa said, looking at her before turning to Alexandria. "I am not sure, we might be able to, there might not be any point though if you missed everything that was taught in this year" she said. There had been nothing about taking it in second year and not first but she wasnt sure.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:23

" I think we can and if we cn you better take defense so incase i get lonely!" she laughed. "I'm sorry if i'm more confusing than usal blonde moment's don't suit me i get completly confused. I think i should dyemy hair brown or something" she said to the other two. "anyway I could probably ask professor Malfoy to give me some work to ctch up on what I missed"

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:25

"I do not think we can, after all, if we fail this year in one subject, we can easily sign up for it again. It would not work well. And I will try Sandy but............." Alex let the statement hang in the air, shifting her gaze to the Lake which she had grown to love almost as much as herself.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:27

"I hope we can I wasn't thinking when I signed up for classes and charms are probably very useful to know." she said. "I could ask professor Malfoy bu I'm a little scared" she said. "I'll go and see professor Ellis later he will porbably be able to tell me" she decide she would see her head of house on her way back to her dorm.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:30

"You could but the catch up work would be hard, hey, I could come with you if you wanted to ask Malfoy, I want to see if there is any work I can do, apparently I am only scraping by in that lesson" Theresa said. She looked at Alexandra "is everything alright?" she asked.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:31

Alex nodded, Professor Ellis was waaaay less creepier than Professor Malfoy, at least, he did not suddenly jump up on unsuspecting students! Alex thought, looking around hesitantly for any sign of the professor.

Not there? Check!she thought as she sighed in relief.

"yes, even I will come!" the girl offered.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:43

Alex was little spaced out "wait i'm confused are we going to see professor Malfoy or ellis?" she asked "I was going to go and see professor Ellis in his head of house offica as I need to speak to him about" she trailed off before finishing "something else"" she said. so who are we going to see?" she repted.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:46

"We could go see Malfoy, you want to ask about catch up work right? I need to ask if there is anything I can do to improve my grade in charms" Theresa said. She looked between the two girls, they both seemed like they were keeping something to themselves. She desided not to ask for now, it was obviously a secret for a reason.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:47

"Look I don't care! All i know is that I will accompany you. You know? Moral support?" Alex offered her confused friend as she took out a sandwich from her bag and started munching on it. "Ah! This is good! The house elves ROCK, maaaaaaan!"

"But if we visit Professor Malfoy, even I will get my grades!"

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:50

"I don't know if i could go and see professor Malfoy, not today" she said. "I'll wait till tomorrow unless I can catch professor Eliis on my way back to my dorm tonight" she added. "i'll be fine by myself for a while if you two want to go and speak to him" she added. She didn't want to be alone but she hoped the put it down to her blonde day today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 16:33