Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tower

The Tower Empty The Tower

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 16:48

Professor Williams was grinning as she stood in the tower that overlooked the lake and the forest. It was a magnificent site to see. She just hoped the students that came up here to view it weren't snogging. They were first years and she only would approve of light pecks... to the cheek. Very quick and light kisses if it was to the lips. She smiled a little.

She did not like public display of attention when it came to her little first years. She shook her head and left the tower to finish grading.

Post must always be above 50 words.

The Tower Empty Re: The Tower

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 05:10

"Professor Williams!" Artemis greeted her head of house, almost out of breath as she had raced through the corridors and up a few flights of stairs, eager to see the view.

She had noticed the tower when she was by the lake, earlier on and had realized it was perfect!

She could sneak there at night and read!

Shaking her head slightly, she smiled.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 18:03

Alycia gave out a breath and she pulled herself up and onto the roof. She didn't want to be inside this building. She wanted to be able to sit and stare at the sky without having to do work along with it.

She placed her arms behind her head and stared at the twinkling lights, she wondered what it would be like so far up into space.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:48

Cass climbed the last of the stairs, exhausted. The view from here was so lovely to check out some stars, and to see some people creeping back from the Forbidden Forest into Hogwarts.

"It's itty bitty munchkin, all alone on the tower!"
    Cass didn't need a heartbeat to know it was Peeves.

"Y-you come any closer and I'll get you!" said Cass, trying to hide the waver in her voice.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:52

Theresa walked up one of the towers with a book, she found that the towers were always peaceful and a great place to read. She stopped when she heard a voice further up the steps. "Cassi, is that you?" she called as she held her book tighter. She had heard that these towers were haunted by a Hufflepuff but thought that they were just joking, maybe they werent.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:17

"Oh thank god! Theresa do you know any spells- it's Peeves! He keeps pushing me!"
    Cass was holding onto the side of the door, legs on each side, jerking to and fro as Peeves kept yanking her. "Spells work on him if you mean them!" she urged, pleading, "anything!"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:23

Theresa took her wand out of her bag and bit her lip. She hoped that this went well, she was never good at spells. She pointed her wand at Peeves and narrowed her eyes. That stupid ghost was being such a pest.
    She tried to remember the spell she had used in dueling and said "Everte Statum!" as clearly as she could.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:39

As the pressure on Cass was lifted and the faint outline of a body spiralled upwards, Cass grabbed her wand off the floor, where it had dropped a few seconds ago. "Tangellegra!" she bellowed, channeling all her fear that her brother had found her when it was really Peeves messing with her mind all into that one spell. "Take that, you utter arse!"
    "Theresa, do the laughing one, the laughing one!"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:47

Theresa nodded as she pointed her wand at Peeves again. This was for the stupid baloons he threw at everyone a few days ago. She tried to remember the spell as she glared at Peeves. "Rictusempra!" she said , once again, surprised that her spells were working, maybe all she needed was practise.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 13:04

"SNORT! Stop it, you stupid critters! HEE- HEE, unhand me at once, or I'll squeeze the HEE-HEE jelly from your eyes!"

"Shut up, pillock," Cass spat. She walked up to his fat face and ran her fist through his face. Not that he felt it. "Now," she said darkly, his transparent eyes facing hers, "You do anything to try and scare me- or Theresa- again, I am going to get your worst nightmare right in front of you and there's no escaping that bucko!"

"HEE-HEE But you don't know my nig- I DON'T HAVE ONE!"

Cass turned the dancing and laughing charms off. "Two words. Bloody. Baron."

Without as much as a snicker, Peeves escaped the tower by flying up. Cowering on the roof, no doubt.

"Theresa!" she ran to 'resa and squished her in a big, thankful hug.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 13:09

Theresa laughed "well that was fun, serves the git right" she said. She put her wand back in her bag and picked up her book which she dropped when she saw Cassi and Peeves. "Wow, didn't think Peevesy was scared of anyone, the Bloody Baron is creepy though" she said.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 13:39

"The things you learn from Luna Lovegood," said Cass dramatically, thinking of how her mother had met her and had her around for tea once.
    "That was one of the best moments of my life. ROAR!" Cass lifted her fist of glory and victory to the air. "This was so cool."

She looked out at the midnight sigh. Time to pretend.
    "I'm knackered, what with saving Hogwarts from a Poltergeist, so I'm heading to bed. You good?"

Post by Guest Thu 12 Aug 2010, 13:41

Theresa nodded "yea, I just came up here to do some reading" she said, gesturing to the book she was holding. "I will see you tomorrow then, nighty night Cassico" she said, grinning slightly before she skipped over to the wall and sat down to read. She opened the book and looked back and Cassi and smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 17:15