Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Of Grass

A Bit Of Grass - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bit Of Grass

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:13

Eyes shining, Raven grinned as he took the boxes and laughed. "Don't take this the wrong way, Wilma, but I love you at this moment. These will definitely come in handy! I know that I will cherish and use them."
    He knew what was in those boxes! "Now I just have to make sure that Loki doesn't eat them. That Crup is almost as bad as Hades when it comes to destroying things by chewing on them! You sure your dog hasn't been giving mine lessons?"
    Nodding at Jas' suggestion, he sat down, putting the piled presents beside him.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:15

Jasmeet looked at the boys confused, "Um, hello. I'm still here. Mind showing me what they are aswell Rave? I mean seriously."

Racking her brain, she tried to come up with something logical, When we're a little older and we need to fend off the rabid girls, this is what you'll use as an excuse to hide from them.

Seeing that Rave had sat down, she followed him, and sat down onto the grass.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:21

Raven looked at Jas and shook his head. "Sorry, Jas. This is guys stuff. Can't tell you."
    There was no way he was telling what his gifts were. Someone might find a way to counteract it. He was taking no chances. He would make sure to lock these in his trunk where no one could get to them. Since the girls were no longer allowed in the boys dorm, he didn't have to worry about that either.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:24

Will shrugged, grinning. "You know how much it cost for the overnight owl? Next time I need notice, man." He thought for a moment about Hades and frowned. "Actually, I haven't seen the tosser lately these days. Oh, well I'm sure he'll come back. He's got a thousand bones waiting for him."

As per Jas' suggestion, he sat down on the grass, watching curiously as the light hit his tiara and earrings and caused it to bounce onto the grass in different shapes. "If figured you'd like them. Since I'm sure everyone would give you books, I figured you'd want something a little more practical."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:26

Jasmeet shrugged, "All right. If you say so," and smiled.

"Oh well sorry Master Black," she snapped.

Turning to Raven, she asked, "So which book you planning on reading first, Rave? I loved The Story of King Arthur and His Knights. But then again, I love everything that has to do with Merlin and Arthur."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:33

Raven couldn't help but laugh as Jas snapped at Will and the other boy's shocked look. It was priceless! Getting his snickers under control, he nodded at Jas. "Yeah, I love anythin to with them too. I was thinking about reading about the Romanov's first though. That one sounded interesting and I really want to read up on that whole mystery."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:35

"I'm not downplaying your gift, Jas," Will raised his hands up in defense, grinning. "Just saying that I wouldn't do the same. A guy gives his buddies something different than girls do, that's all. Too bad though, I was planning on buying a broomstick for you, Rave," He sighed dramatically, the tiara and earrings exacerbating the moment. "But we can't have them until second year."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:39

"Oh yeah, that was a good book too. The story of Anastasia interests me the most. How they thought she hadn't died and then there was a imposter that pretended to be here. That book gave the minute to minute details of the last thirteen days of the Russian Imperial family's lives. Bloody brilliant," Jasmeet just loved the subject about the Romanov family.

Turning to Will, she gave him a wink, "Yes I know Black."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:51

Raven nodded at what Jas was saying. "Yeah, that's why I said I thought it would be interesting."
    He squinted when the light from Will's headress caught his eyes. "Oi, Wilma. I'll be glad when you get rid of your new jewelry. It really does clash with the school uniform. I'm sure if you go to the Room of Requirement though, it could provide a proper outfit for you." Raven grinned. "You know, a nice pretty sparkly blue number."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:56

"Oh, shut it," Will stuck his tongue out at the Slytherin childishly, using the tiara and earring's shininess to bend at an angle to launch a flurry of bounced light at Raven's eyes. "I now consider this hideous monstrosity of gaudy jewelry a primary weapon. Beware of my awesome beams of death, Drake!"

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:02

"Yeah Rave, beware! He only has those as weapons, after all you proved to be better than him in duelling," she poked her tongue at Will.

She loved teasing that boy; his expressions were quite funny, especially when someone mentioned his earrings and tiara. She wondered how Rave would look in them, and sniggered at the thought.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:02

Raven couldn't help it. He began to laugh. 'Awesome beams of death?' Was Will for real? He laughed harder and shook his head. He got enough breath to state, "Yeah, they'd be death beams for my eyes."
    He wondered if Will had even stepped foot outside of the castle since getting the jewelery from Prof Williams. Probably not. Still, he had to wonder if Will had just now realized he could use the thing to reflect light and cause mischeif with it.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:10

Will stopped his rampage of beaming and flopped back down onto the grass, the tiara not moving an inch from the fall and the earrings trying to tangle themselves into his short hair. It really did suck.

"Two fifth year Slytherins bowed to me on my way out of the Great Hall," He said darkly. "And a seventh year conjured a scepter for me out of thin air." Though, he spent a good ten minutes asking the seventh year the mechanics on such a difficult Transfiguration. He wasn't going to divulge that bit of information.

However, the idea of blinding people with the jewelry was quite interesting to do. He wondered if he could do it in his future duels, so long as he was wearing them...

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:14

"Well what do you expect Wilma? I mean all your missing is a dress and high heels and you'd look like a girl," she smirked at him, "At least that way the girls would leave your back.”

Her mind travelled to Wilma in a dress, Oh god, he would make a perfect girl.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:16

Sniggering, Raven couldn't help it. "You're the Hogwarts Queen, Wilma. I'm sure they just wanted to make you presentable for your new station."
    A smile tugged at Raven's mouth. "I bet you even asked that seventh year how to do it, didn't you? Even when you thought you were being eaten by the squid you wanted venom. A Ravenclaw to the end."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:21

Will scowled. How many people are they going to keep calling him the 'Hogwarts Queen' until it got old? However, he flushed at Raven's predictions. Damn, if he wasn't so skeptical of Divination, he would've made Raven a candidate for some sort of cheesy seer.

"I---I certainly did not!" Will lied fantastically, though he felt so much more stupid with the tiara and earrings. He really really hated them. "I do not LOOK like a girl!" He snapped at Jas.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:24

Jasmeet just shrugged, "Keep saying that to yourself Wilma, maybe you might start believing it," she said.

"And anyway Will, if you wanted to ask someone, theres always Reina. I bet she would have given you the whole detail. After all your her hubby" she winked at him, and smiled nervously when she saw his murderous glare.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:26

By this time, Raven was on clutching his sides laughing. He knew that Will had asked about the staff. It was just so predictable from his friend. When Will declared he wasn't a girl, a fresh bout of laughter bubbled up. He was sure that if certain people heard that, they would most definitely try and make Will look like a girl. If only to embarrass him even more.
    At Jas' jibe however, Raven sobered up. Wincing, he looked from one to the other to see what would happen. That was kind of a low blow even if Jas didn't know it.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:33

Seeing the look on Raven's face, Jasmeet knew she had gone to far. "Sorry Wilma. I didn't mean it," and she waited for his reaction, hoping that he wasn't too angry at her.

She couldn’t even keep her mouth shut, Oh God, Jasmeet gulped, leaning away from him, hoping that Rave would help her out.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:45

Nope, he wasn't going to take that bait. Not at all. He had barely even talked to Rei properly about that since...he shook his head. Nope, shove that right into the back of his head and let it stay there. Not even the most shiny tiara he had on his head could ever bring it back up.

Though it did vaguely remind him about the letter Rei accidentally left behind. He better remember to hand it back to her.

"Whatever, man," Will flicked an earring out of his hair non-chalantly. New change in subject please. "I haven't seen Lawr around, Rave. He sick or something?"

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 20:48

"Erm...." Raven shifted at the new subject. He looked away from his friends with a frown. He knew that Lawr had been irritated at the Profs lately and other stuff. Sighing, he wondered what he should tell his friends. "Yeah.....something like that. He wants some alone time right now."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 21:03

Jasmeet frowned, it was better that she didn’t talk for awhile. She really shouldn't have brought that subject up, though she had only meant it as a joke.

Looking away at the Lake, she decided to listen to the boys, thinking of how she could make it up to Will.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 21:21

"Alone time, huh?" Will raised an eyebrow, but said nothing more. He speculated that Raven was hiding something. "I could use a place to hide in for the next few days. But Professor Williams' threatened to have the days last longer if I didn't report to the Great Hall for breakfast every morning." He pouted at the memory. "It has been lonely without the guy and that monkey of his though. Hope he comes out from hiding soon."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 23:06

Reina had been looking everywhere for Raven, when she finally spotted him with Jas and Will. She was carrying his present in her bag as she walked over to the trio. "Hey guys," She said softly, reaching into her bag. "Sorry to interrupt, but Rae, I've been looking everywhere for you. Here." She handed him a large brown wrapped book. "I know you're into mythology, but this is almost as good and it's my favorite muggle series (Lord of the Rings). I hope you haven't read it yet."

Post by Guest Wed 04 Aug 2010, 09:05

Jasmeet looked up and saw Reina standing before her. Her cheeks flushed at the sight of the girl and she felt worse.

Pushing that aside, she welcomed her, "Hey Reina. How are you?"

After saying that, she looked at Will. Seeing that he was still looking at her, she smiled at him and saw that he returned it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 19:38