Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Of Grass

A Bit Of Grass - Page 6 Empty Re: A Bit Of Grass

Post by Guest Wed 04 Aug 2010, 20:35

Raven blinked up at Reina then looking at Will, his mouth twitched. Seemed the other boy was right when it came to what his presents would be. Accepting the book he nodded at the Ravenclaw girl. "Thanks Reina. I probably haven't but then again, I might have."
    Ripping the paper off, he blinked at it, and immediately flipped the book over to read the jacket. He'd never heard of this person before. It sounded very interesting though.

Post by Guest Thu 05 Aug 2010, 08:54

Reina noticed the weird looks Jas and Rave had given her. She also saw how Will looked. "Oh bloody hell." She whispered, immediately wishing she wasn't so perspective. She moved her hair off her face and sat down next to Will. She frowned, glancing at the tiara and earrings that she hoped would soon be removed and sighed. "Whatever they said Will, I'm sorry. I was trying to keep it between us."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 18:11

Raven looked up at his friends and shaking his head, stood up. Picking up his packages, he said, "Sorry to open these and run, but I really didn't even expect packages, much less company. I'm kinda in the middle of something, but if you all want to get together later, I'll be free then."
    Knowing that they'll probably be there for a bit, Raven walked back over to Alycia and set the gifts down. He sat back down beside her and made sure that her notebook was still securely in place against his back.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 14:14

Alycia smiled when Raven returned beside her. She looked at all the packages he dropped beside her. "So, should I say Happy Birthday?" she questioned as she looked over at him. "I want my notebook back, by the way." she told him, leaning back on her arms, as she had sat back down when he went over to his friends.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 15:09

Raven shrugged as he smiled. "Um....yeah. Apparently there was a notice in the Great Hall's bulletin board about people's birthdays. So, my friends found out.I didn't even know it was there. I usually don't read the notices anyways," he admitted.
    Laying down in the grass so Alycia couldn't grab her notebook from him, he smirked. "Not until you tell me what's really written in it."

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:00

"Really?" Alycia asked. "I never noticed that either." she commented. "So..Happy Birthday." she told him. "I'll have to look at those and make sure to mark mine off when it comes time." she smiled, then stared at him. "So you're going to hold my notebook hostage?" she questioned him. "That's a little extreme isn't it? I mean its nothing really." she pushed her hair behind her ear.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:12

Grinning, Raven shrugged. "Chalk it up to a boy thing."
    He wondered how long his friends were going to be sitting there arguing or glaring or whatever they were doing over there. "Thanks, by the way. For the birthday wish. I'll make sure to read them from now on see when everyone else's is. I would definitely love to play a prank or two on a couple of them when it's their birthdays."

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:30

Alycia raised her eyebrow up at him. "Playing pranks on someone birthday...isn't that a little mean?" she asked him as she stared at him. Wondering just how to get her notebook back from him, she knew he wouldn't just hand it over. She laid back on the grass and bit the inside of her jaw.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 13:53

Raven looked over at her with a raised brow. "It wouldn't be a mean prank. You know, a funny one. Like replacing the candles on the cake with trick ones that can only be put out with water. Or pretending you forgot their birthday and waiting to give them their present in an extravegant party. Stuff like that you know?"
    Sitting up he frowned at her. "Do I really seem like the type that would pull a mean prank on someone? Especially on their birthday?"

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 14:26

"You said pranks so I just assumed they were mean." she shrugged. "I guess I never really think of pranks as fun carefree things." Alycia commented. She wondered if it would be weird if she moved his shirt and yanked her notebook from her pants. "Nothing against you, I just always think of them as mean."

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 14:33

Raven thought about that. Were pranks mean? They could be, he supposed. "I think maybe it depends on one's sense of humor as well. You know whether it is considered fun or mean. I mean, I know of a buddy who put locked someone in their room by jamming pennies in the gaps of the door and stuff to lock them in that way. Then their was another one who put flax seed in food and thought the result of that was funny."

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 14:41

"I would be kind of scared if I got locked into a room." she told him. "Not really sure what the food on was though." she told him. "Hmm...maybe I have a bad sense of humor." she thought about it. It could just depend on the situation with me though. I don't know though..." she pulled her legs up to her chest. "I guess maybe I've just seen cruel ones."

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 14:45

Cocking his head, Raven frowned. He drew his legs closer to him so he was sitting cross-legged. "What do you mean?"
    Had she been the victim of cruel pranks? How bad had they been? He crossed his arms not liking to think of his friends having been victims of anything. Furrowing his brows, he asked, "Where you pranked like that? What happened?"

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 14:50

Alycia waved her hand if front of her as if she was waving it off. "It doesn't matter, you know how people are at times. They pick on you if you're different or whatever." she gave a shrug. "I had mud poured over my head once." she told him and shrugged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 17:56