Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Of Grass

A Bit Of Grass - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bit Of Grass

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 20:39

Loki snared his teeth at Raven, shocking Raven, and came to Jasmeet. She patted Loki's head, "Well I can see that," she giggled.

"No," she said, starting to answer his questions, "I hadn't known I was a wicth, I was so surprised. I had never known another family member before who had been. I had thought I was the first one in the family, until my second cousin, Avneett Granger, told me."

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 22:22

"That's kind of weird isn't it?" Raven asked taking hold of Loki. "Being Muggleborn and having another witch or wizard in the family?"
    Of course, they hadn't ever finished that debate in History of Magic about where the magic came from. Or why some people had it to begin with and others didn't. He really wished Lawr had started a better revolution.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 22:27

"Well I never knew about her, until I got here. Never knew I had another person in my family. She's a student here too. Related to me through my mum, but we don't talk about her family, by the looks of it" she said.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 22:41

Raven raised his brow. They didn't talk about a certain side of the family? Sounded like his mother's family. Sighing, he stood and brushed the grass off his pants. "So, we ready to go to the library and look up what Dixie's fear is?"
    Raven couldn't wait to find out. He wanted to get her back so bad!

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:37

Alycia stared at the sky wondering what it was like to be a bird. Maybe she should become an animagius. That always sounded like fun. Maybe if she got good enough in Transfiguration she would be able to be one. She'd have to study a lot but it really would be worth it.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 18:48

Jasmeet looked at Raven, the sun had gone down. She picked up Loki, and stood up and smiled at Raven. "Well lets go, I also want to know what it means?"

Raven smiled back at her, and lead the way, and before she started to follow him, she looked back up at the sky. She saw a cloud that reminded her exactly of her dad. I love you dad, she whispered before turning around and following Raven back to the castle.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:16

Raven came back out to the grass and sat down with arms crossed. That Dixie! He'd get her back, he just had to think of how. Her stupid little brother hadn't betrayed her after all. Pouting, he wondered if he should bring Will in on this. He had an uber brain and could probably figure it out.
    Sighing, he lay back and stared at the sky. He was procrastinating on starting his new DADA homework.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:20

"Oi!" Will waved when he noticed Raven by the lake. He looked a bit miffed by the looks of it. Not caring if he came uninvited, he flopped down beside the boy and continued to read his DADA book. "What's up, boob? You look as if someone sat on your pygmy puff. Girl trouble?" He raised his eyebrow mock seriously at him.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 13:25

Alycia opened her eyes when she heard voices near. When had she decided to doze? she questioned herself. She glanced over to the voice and gave a small shrug, she'd just mind her own business and stay here, since it was really comfy and she didn't want to move an inch.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 15:08

Raven sighed and looked at Will with a frown. How was it he had just been wondering if he should get his friend involved and said friend showed up? He knew Will had joked that he was all knowing, but this was kind of creepy.
    "Do I have to worry about you stalking me Wilma?"
    And Will had to have his DADA book didn't he? Raven shook his head as he sat up and looked at Will.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 15:13

Will wanted to laugh. Stalk Raven? He hadn't seen him in a while. He must really be going nuts.

"Fine then," Will said, closing his book with a smirk and stood. "If you're so paranoid, I'll grace you with my absence. Ciao boob."

He waved and began walking off, whistling a sort of psychotic tune to psych Raven out.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 15:48

Chuckling, Raven shook his head. "Oi, get back here, Black. I have a proposition for you. How would you like to stir up some more trouble and have fun toying with Dixie's mind? Put you uber brain to work, and indulge in your inner Slytherin?"
    He watched to see what the Ravenclaw's answer would be.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 15:52

Will cocked his head curiously before turning around, his eyebrow still arched. "You having a prank war with Dixie? And you're looking for some help? This must be some war."

Grinning, he returned to his spot on the grass, his eyes glinting with mischief. "I'm game. What you have in mind?"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 16:12

Raven took a breath then let it all out. "Okay, so we were playing exploding snap in the library, I'm sure you already know about that. Well, we were talking and I found out that she had a phobia. So I went to write to her younger brother, only she got there first. I intercepted the owl and sent my letter. Dixie said he could only read spannish, so that was what I sent my letter in."
    He winced at that. "He told me Dixie was afraid of ducks staring at her. Well, he gave me the scientific name. Anyways, it was false. So, when I gave Dixie a charmed duck....yeah. So, I need to find out what her real phobia is so I can get back at her. You in?"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 16:17

Grinning at the idea of getting a girl, (Dixie no doubt!), completely freaked out, Will nodded eagerly. "Holy Merlin. I'm in!" He began to contemplate a suitable plan that would get her to admit this phobia of hers.

"Hmm...What do you have in mind? Are you planning on doing some spywork to find out? Or you want a battle of wits so she can unknowingly blurt it out?"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 16:25

Raven grinned and began to laugh. He knew he could count on Will! "Well, I thought seeing as how you're really good at observation and all. You also know how to get people to blurt stuff out. I'm good at ticking Dixie off. So, together we're sure to get her to rat herself out."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 16:38

"Good plan. Dixie is a bit eccentric to be suspicious of even me. It'll be a piece of cake," Will rubbed his chin smartly. His mind came up with all sorts of ideas and schemes that could potentially yield good results. All they needed was patience and a good bit of tact. Luck would be nice too.

"Best to do a little scheming on my end. I'll let you do your infamous Slytherin pranking..." Will grinned at Raven. A good number of times Raven brought the adventure. And he was glad to do a bit of trouble-making after all those lessons. He was almost secretly happy to not have homework from potions and herbology for now...

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 16:56

Eyes shining with anticipation, Raven grinned. "So, we are agreed then? I know Dixie is hanging around the library. I think her fear has something to do with birds, but I'm not really sure. She was looking at books about phobia's and was really startled when I caught her."
    He snorted. "She even hit a Gryffindor with the book in surprise."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 17:31

"Excellent," Will said with a hint of deviousness as he stood up. So the Library is his perfect chance to trick her into spilling? Piece of cake.

The gears in Will's mind began to spin faster than ever. So many ideas to choose from...! "Fear of some sort of bird, huh? She's gonna have a bit of a trouble then dealing with a Ravenclaw."

Grinning, he saluted and headed back into the school, ready to do some spy work.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 17:54

"Planning trouble?" Alycia asked opening her eye and peeking over at Raven now. "Guess you didn't lie about that huh?" she asked good-naturedly. She shifted her head on her arms just a little bit to get more comfortable. It wasn't as if she hadn't expected it, he had said he did get into trouble and he was a Slytherin.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 18:23

Raven looked over at Alycia startled then sheepish. "Hehe, yeah. I told you I get into trouble." He held up a finger, eyes sparking with mischief, grinning. "But I also get out of it. I guess it's why I was sorted into Slytherin."
    Canting his head he asked, "So, what are you doing out here? I was procrastinating till Will showed up."

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 18:29

Alycia gave hitch of her shoulder. "Bored," she peeked up at him. "Somehow laying on the grass is less boring then being inside the school staring at a textbook." she told him. "So how do you manage to get out of the trouble you cause?" she asked him, wondering about that herself.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 19:20

Raven laughed at her answer. "And yet, parents don't understand that concept."
    He lost count of the times his mother had tried and failed to understand how being bored outside was different then being bored inside.
    To her other question, he grinned a cheshire grin and winked. "Well.....it's a secret!"

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 19:26

"Aw," she pouted. "No fair. Maybe I was thinking about trying something but I didn't want to get caught." she told him. "We can share secrets can't we?" she asked pushing herself up into a sitting position and giving him a smile. She blinked letting her eyes adjust a bit from moving so fast in a small amount of time.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jul 2010, 19:40

Raven's mouth twitched, eyes shining in humor. "Are trying to say that you're another Slytherin masquerading as a Ravenclaw?"
    There seemed to be a lot of those. First Harmy, then Will, and now maybe even Alycia. "Maybe I'll tell you, if you tell me what it is you're planning or wanting to do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 17:20