Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake

Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 11:49

Lauren's voice was still very quiet, like it should be when gossiping about professors. "That's all I know really. I know about this because I was walking past the staff room and Williams and Hunt were in there talking about it. I guess it was an anniversary of his death or something, because she sounded upset. I didn't want to stay too long, but I did hear Hunt explaining to Williams about it." Lauren said, feeing bad that she had eavesdropped on a private conversation.

Lauren looked at Hilary, "What plan is this?" Lauren asked.

(OOC: I didn't really.. It was from the profiles they made! Smile Just in case you were wondering if I really did eavesdrop!)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 11:54

"Poor Professor Hunt" she said sadly. She turned to Hilary "oi, none of that, I am sitting right here, it shouldnt be allowed, I am going mad with paranoia here" she said, crossing her arms as she watched them carefully. "I bet there isnt a plan, you are just trying to get me paranoid, well it wont work" she said.
    (OOC It wouldn't be a surprise if you did eavesdrop, how else would be get our great gossip Razz )

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 11:55

She frowned. She felt bad for her professor, but at the same time, she couldn't for the life of her imagine the woman upset. Not after seeing how tough she usually was in the classroom.

She looked up at Lauren. She had assumed that the girl would already know about it. "Shelby didn't tell you about our awesome plan?" She turned to Theresa. "I know you're right there. And there is a real plan. I promise. We aren't just trying to make you paranoid."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:01

Lauren smirked, "Oh yeah.. The plan, of course!" Lauren said nodding, "Silly me!" Lauren laughed at Resa reaction and leaned back against the grass once more. Lauren reached into her backpack and found her violin in there. "You guys want some music?" She asked, getting out her bow as well. "I only know a few songs off by heart, but some are better than none."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:06

Hilary breathed a sigh of relief. She was glad that Lauren knew what was going on. "What do you think of it?" she asked, curiously. After all, she hadn't been the one to tell Lauren and didn't know where she stood on the topic.

"Sure," she said, eager to hear her friend play. She was surprised at how many string players seemed to be at Hogwarts. "Know anything that we might know?"

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:08

Theresa sighed as she leaned back "yeah, what songs do you know?" she asked Lauren. She pretended to glare at Hilary "I am right here you know, I actually cant wait for the whole thing to be over, I might just hide in the Hufflepuff common room for a few weeks" she said. She grinned "not making friends in your own house pays off, your friends cant drag you out" she said smugly.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:09

Lauren smiled, "What do I think of the plan?" Lauren said looking at Resa and then Hilary, "I like it, but I don't think there should be a choice. Just the one..." Lauren said, trying to be ambiguous, but hopefully Hilary would understand her.

Lauren laughed at Resa's comment, She didn't have many friends in Gryffindor either!

"I know some Vivaldi that you would probably recognise..." Lauren said as she started to play.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:11

Theresa ground "choices, I want choices, I always want choices... what are the choices?" she asked hopefully. She hated not knowing things, especially when it involved her. "Can someone please, please, please, be nice" she asked, trying to weasel the answers out of them. She knew it was a blind shot but she still had to.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:14

"I'm pretty sure if we talked to your head of house (I actually don't know who it is... But I can find out), and said we were concerned about you, we could find a way to see you," she said, sticking her tongue out at Resa. "I managed to break into the Gryffindor dorms once... But I haven't been able to do it since. So I might be able to figure it out again."

She turned to Lauren. "The choice thing was a mix of mine and Shelby's ideas. The detailed parts were hers."

She smiled when she heard Lauren mention Vivaldi. And she smiled even more when she started to play. She played very, very well.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:17

Lauren giggled knowing that Resa's interest would be spiked. "On no, dear Resa, this is something that we know and you'll have to find out. Be patient, stubborn one!" Lauren said, still playing The Four Seasons. "Patience is a virtue!" Lauren told her friend. "What do you think, Hilary? Only one choice? And how did you break into the Gryffindor commonroom??" Lauren asked the Ravenclaw.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:18

Theresa listened to Lauren, she was really good. She turned to Hilary "I have you know, Professor Spelling is smarter then that" she said. "How on earth did you manage to get into the Gryffindor dorms you sneaky Slytherin girl" she said teasingly. She looked back at Lauren "I am not stubborn and I do not have any patients, people who have patients are boring" she said, crossing her arms and sticking her tongue out at her.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:22

"I like only giving one other choice," she said, amused that Lauren was able to talk and play at the same time. That took talent. "That way, I think she's more likely to choose the proper one." She paused a moment, thoughtful. "But then she might still choose the other one. Maybe we shouldn't give her a choice."

She turned to Resa. "Magic, silly. How else?" She laughed. "I bet you a galleon that I can guess who you share a dorm room with in the Hufflepuff house."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:24

"I think, knowing Resa, that she wouldn't choose the one we want her to, so give her one option. No choices!" Lauren said, trying to keep up with the conversation and play at the same time. It was challenging!

(OOC: People with 'patients' are doctors! Sorry, I couldn't resist! Future teacher in the making!)

Last edited by Lauren Potter on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:26; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:25

"No, I should have a say in this, even if I don't know what this is, I want choices" Theresa said. She rolled her eyes and grinned at Hilary "well, of course magic and there is no way you will be able to guess who I share my dorm with" she said, laughing.
    (OOC Doctors... you are such a dork lol)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:30

"Yeah, I think you're right," she said. "One choice it is then. But what will we do if she refuses to do it?" She loved watching Resa's face when they were discussing this in front of her. She would thank them someday, hopefully.

She turned to Resa, smiling knowingly. "You share your dorm with Penelope Pinkstone, Sveta Romanova and Yuki Lestrange." She held out her hand, laughing.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:32

"She won't refuse. She can't!" Lauren said laughing. "I'll owl Shelby with the details.. or you can. Either or." Lauren said, as she stopped playing and looked at the two girls discussing who Resa shared a dorm with.

(OOC: Shelby called me a dork too! I guess it's true!)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:33

Theresa stared at her, shocked. "How did you know that, I didn't even know Yuki's second name" she said, a little scared as she took out a gallion and tossed it to her. "And yes I will refuse wants I realise that your plan has started you cunning Slytherin snake people" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:38

"She probably could refuse. Not that we're going to let her get away with it," she said, smiling at the thought. "You can owl Shelby. I'll keep plotting my next adventure."

"I'm psychic and all that," she said, tossing the galleon back to her friend. "Here. I don't want it. It just sounds a lot better and a lot less sketchy than to say that I know who you sleep in the same room as." She paused a moment, thinking. "How much trouble do you think I'd get in for breaking into another house's dorms?"

(OoC - Don't forget to keep your posts above 50 words, Lauren. Just to be safe. Very Happy)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:41

Theresa laughed "you sounded so scary when you said that" she said. She thought for a moment "probably a detention AND house points, why, what house are you thinking of?" she asked. She thought for a moment and stuck her tongue out "I will get away with running away from your plan, only if I at least knew when you were going to do it or a little bit o what you were planning" she muttered.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:43

"Probably a heap of trouble!" Lauren told her friend. She was feeling very tired now, being out in the sun. Sunlight always seemed to make her sleepy. "She won't refuse. I won't let her!" Lauren said, "and I'll owl Shelby telling her that Resa gets no choices!" Lauren smiled as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

(OOC: Yeah, I know! I was just lazy last post!"

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:46

"I was learning towards Slytherin," she said, after considering her options. None of them were nearly as busy as the Ravenclaw dorms. "The Hufflepuff dorms seemed pretty quiet, and the Gryffindor ones were only slightly better. But there seems to be a bit going on in Slytherin. And I think they'd get the biggest kick out of it. I wonder if it would be worth the trouble though."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:48

Theresa grinned at Hilary and shook her head "now now Hilary, both me and Lauren both know that you really want to go into the Slytherin common room because you secretely want to be one of those snakes, there is no point denying it" she said jokingly before she looked back at Lauren and laughed at how peacefull and funny she looked.
    (OOC:Darn Lauren is getting me doing it now, 50 whole words)

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : only 43 words)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:50

"Of course," Hilary said, with fake sincerity. "I was so disappointed when I was put in Ravenclaw. I've always admired snakes and love the colour green..." She would have continued, but found herself laughing to hard to talk. She couldn't imagine being anywhere else but Ravenclaw at this point.

"It's not my fault your guys dorms aren't interesting," she said when she had calmed down, with a shrug.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:52

Theresa laughed at Hilary, wondering how she managed to get as far as she had gotten without laughing. "Yes, Ravenclaw must be such a terrible house compaired to the house you love" she said. She huffed at Hilary's comment "not my fault my common room is boring, no other Hufflepuff talks in there so I just ignore them all, I know it is mean but they ignore me first" she said childishly.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:58

"It is terrible," she said, pretending to be sad. "I'm stuck with a bunch of nerds who love books, when I'm really supposed to be in with people who are evil and cunning, like myself." She paused to laugh again.

"That's fair," she said. "Just go cause some havoc. Then they'll talk to you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 19:32