Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake

Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Lake

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:01

Theresa snorted "like I don't cause enough havoc with you lot" she joked. "You must try and figure out the pasword for the Slytherin common room every day, no wonder you stay here in stead of hang around with them" she said, pretending to be appaled. "Although, you do realise you basically called Shelby a 'nerd who loves books', I am ashamed of you" she teased.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:07

"I haven't been able to get into the common rooms. Just the dorms," she corrected. "I can't get down below them. I've already tried."

"I was joking!" she said, throwing a handful of grass at her friend. "I don't really think that everyone in Ravenclaw are nerds who love books. And besides, I'm a nerd who loves books."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:10

Theresa laughed as she tried to brush the grass off her "very well then and I am definetely not aruging with the fact that you and Shely are nerds but why would you want to go to another house's dorm" she said, she would think that it would be pretty boring, unless you could be in a dorm with your friend. She grinned "you should so go into my dorm, it will be funny" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:12

"Just for something to do. It would throw people off," she said, shrugging. Just another adventure. Something that sounded cool. She grinned at her friends idea. "That would be so awesome. We could chill in your dorm and chat, and see what happens. But I think I'm going to wait. I'm trying to find out from Professor Williams what sort of things we can get expelled for before I start planning any shenanigans."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:15

"Good idea, trouble is fun and all but too much trouble is bad" she said as she leaned back. "Would be strange to hand out in the dorms though" she said, laughing slightly. "So much for finding a way to breath under the water in the lake" she joked, gesturing towards the lake and where her book lay, forgotten.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:18

"I don't mind getting in trouble," she said. "I just don't want to end up expelled. Nothing is worth having to go back to being a muggle after I've learned of all this."

She followed Resa's gaze to the forgotten book. "We have lots of time for that. Six years and however much is left of this one. We'll know what's down there before we leave Hogwarts."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:22

Theresa nodded "Me too, going back to being a muggle after, even just seeing all this would be the breaking point for me" she said. She grinned at what Hilary had said "we better or I am going to run away from the graduration and jump into the lake and find out before we are officially not students any more, if it has to come to that, I expect you two and Shelby by my side" she said, laughing at the thought of everyone during the graduration wondering where they were while sixteen and seventeen year old thems laugh and jump into the lake to find out what it is before time runs out.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:30

"We would definitely be at your side!" she said. "I'm not letting you find out what else is in the lake without me! And I figure Shelby will feel the same. I think we should jump in the lake after gradation too. We can't get in trouble for it then."

She lowered her voice. "I think we're going to need to keep some of our scheming a little more private. I'm convinced that Professor Hunt and Professor Williams have overheard this conversation."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:33

Theresa laughed "we soooo should" she said. She stopped when her friend lowered her voice. She nodded "alright, in future we either use code names and code language or we send notes to each other, deal?" she said as she looked around suspisiously. She didn't know why she was determind to look around, it wasnt like she was going to see Professor Hunt's eyes beaking out a tree or something equally as strange.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:36

"I think that would be a great way to finish our Hogwarts career. A nice dip in the lake, with our good friend the squid and the dark, creepy thing," she said, with a laugh.

"Sounds good," she said. "We could also start talking in code, like Shelby's friend does. That might be a bit harder though, since we'd first have to agree on a code we can all decipher."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:39

Theresa scrunched up her nose "I am not talking exactly like him otherwise we would be carrying around quills and parchment, randomly saying things like 2-6-3-7-4-7 or 3-0-8-0-0-3-5-3 which I am so not doing" she said, laughing. "We should come up with a name for the dark, creepy thing, it would probably be offended if we always called it that" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:40

"What's this about overhearing the conversation?" Lauren said, her eyes open now as they looked around the area. "Do you think that Professor Hunt heard what I said about her husband? I didn't mean to eavesdrop!" Lauren was worried now. "Do you think I'll get in trouble?" Lauren asked the two other girls, secretly hoping that she didn't get in trouble for a little gossip!

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:42

"Yeah, that's too complicated. Let's just owl. That's ten thousand times easier," she said.

"I agree, and I think we should give the giant squid a name too. Giant Squid isn't much of a name for the poor guy. He needs a proper name. Or does he already have one?"

She yawned and stretched. "I should go. It's getting late and I'm exhausted from all our scheming." She stood, turning to head towards the castle. "Talk to you later!"

(OoC - If I don't head to bed, I'm going to be sleeping on a ladder at work tomorrow. Bonne nuit!)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:44

Theresa shook her head "with everything else that people do here, I am sure she wont get you in trouble for a little gossip Lauren" she assured her friend. She looked up at Hilary and smiled "bye, talk to you later so we can discuss the names" she said cheerfully.
    She turned back to Lauren "now what is all this about choices?" she asked sweetly.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:47

Lauren laughed, "Oh no! You're not getting any information out of me! No sir!" Lauren said to her friend, still very nervous about being overheard. "Have you done the essay on Protego yet, Resa? I just can't seem to get started. I haven't even done the telescope essay for Astronomy yet, either!"

(OOC: Are you from America, Resa or somewhere else?)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:52

Theresa's sweet smile changed into a frown as she grumbled "I havent even started it, thank you for reminding me" she said sarcastically. She really didn't want to be reminded of any homework, she would have loved to postpone it for as long as she could have. Even though her last essay was only finished a few hours before the deadline which she was ashamed of. "What do you have to do for Astonomy?" she asked, glad that she didn't have to take the subject herself.
    (OCC: nope, I am from England, how come you thought America?)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 13:59

Lauren sighed, "We have to write about the history of the muggle telescope and how to use it. So boring!" Lauren said to the girl. "I haven't even looked at the Protego essay! But I will have to at some point. I can't believe that we are in our 3rd lesson for DADA and still on our first for Potions and Herbology.. What's up with that?" Lauren asked.

(OOC: I just wondered... with the time difference. Shelby's from America, I'm Australian and you're a Brit! Awesome!! I wonder what Hilary is!?

England, hey! I've always wanted to go!! I will though. Ireland, Scotland and England... Perhaps Wales too, but that's not as exciting!)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:06

Theresa shrugged "not sure, I have desided not to take Herbology now, I cant stand it" she said. She thought for a second before looking back at her "sounds more like muggle studies or history of muggles instead of magic" she said. "At least you have a lesson, none of the Hufflepuffs are doing anything in the lesson so I cant do anything and I am in team 2, I am not sure if your teams are different but it's the team that get hit in our lesson" she said.
    (OOC: haha cool, it would be great if Hilary was somewhere completely different, then not one of us would live in the same place. I love time differene, only, I am during a ten week holiday which is so boring so to make it fun, I am knockternal, I usually sleep from 4pm to 11pm and come on here during the night... so sad, Englands not that great though, I would LOVE to go to Australia or America, they both have the best stuff)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:15

"Yeah, I was seriously debating dropping out of Herbology but I think that I'll need it for my future career as a healer! I don't mind the subjects. I'm just trying to keep atop of all of the homework. I'm in a group, for DADA that gets to cast the Protego shield first and then throws the ball.. Not much is happening in our lesson either, don't worry!"

(OOC: Ohh... England sounds like it would be awesome and you're so very close to other countries, like France! All I'm surrounded by is water.. and a lot of it! Razz

I try and not be nocturnal, but with you guys all on at different times, it's hard not to be!!

10 weeks off huh? Lucky duck! I'm at University and I have a maths exam in 11 days! Arrggg!)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:26

"Well I don't even know what I want to be" Theresa said, she thought that she was eleven so she was allowed not to know. "I don't know how we are suppose to do anything in DADA when no one is even there, although, that might just be because it has only just come up" she said thoughtfully.
    (OOC: It is easy for me to be because all you guys are on around 1am here so it helps a lot. It is usually six for summer holidays but I left early because I am going into the sixth form, ooh, what do you take at University?)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:29

"I agree.. It's hard when the other team doesn't even show up to throw a ball at you!" Lauren said, sighing. "Don't worry, that you don't know what do to. I've known that I've wanted to be a healer for as long as I can remember, but for some people, I'm sure it's a tough decision."

(OOC: Primary teaching! Which is like elementary school teaching! I can't wait to finish and get out there and teach! Sixth form? What year level is that?)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:33

Theresa snorted "I would rather be the one to throw the balls at people thanks" she joked, grinning as she imagined her tirade around the room, throwing balls everywhere. "I guess I will just deside when I am ready" she said as she smiled at the lake, so much for finding out how to breath under water.
    (OOC: that is so cute, I love little children, my head of year thinks I should be a primary school teacher but I am not sure. Sixth form is kind of like collage, it is an extra two years that you can stay at school and do more advanced learning but you are given the choice and the school can deside wether to except you or not. Also, you dont have to wear hidious school uniforms during those two years so yay, no more blue skirts for me lol)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:53

"Hi girls, what are you up to?" Shelby asked, taking a spot by her friends. It had been a long and mentally exhausting day and she was ready to just relax with Lauren and Resa. "What did I miss? What are we talking about?" she brushed a few stray strands of hair behind her ear.

(OOC: Couldn't that conversation take place on facebook you weirdos?)

(OOC again: And in response to your signature, Resa, I prefer 'persuasive' to 'cunning' and 'normal' to 'boy loving zombie' Razz )

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 14:59

"Hey, I have planned on jumping into the lake during graduration even though it is so long away, you two will be at my side right? Hilary already agreed" she said when she saw her friend. "Also, I was trying to figure out how to find out what the creature was... that is, untill Hilary and Lauren showed up" she said, laughing.

(OOC: we didn't have each other's facebook thingys when we were writing this)

(OOC: Well it's a good thing that it is my signature then Shelby because I can have what I want on it and that is what I think of you Razz )

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 15:03

Please keep your OOC talking somewhere else like Facebook or even MSN. This creates a distraction to your regular post ladies.

Hunt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 19:32