Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, Alice!

Happy Birthday, Alice! - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alice!

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:49

"Hey you two, its fine and we were about to play Twister. Have you two ever played it though?" Alice set the present down on the table and motioned Raven to do the same as well. She gave Will's present a strange look as it squeaked at her. She stretched the white board down onto the floor. "Okay I think I will just explain it to everyone right now, basically Harmony over here will spin the spinner or whoever wants to and you put whatever it says whether it be right hand, left hand, right foot, or left foot on the color it lands on in that area. You might end up as a pretzel though." She pointed to all four of the colors in a row. "The goal is to be the last one standing. And I suggest taking shoes and robes off you can also take of your socks and hopefully do not have a skirt on like Reina. Speaking of which I might have a pair of shorts in my robe if you would like to borrow them, we do look about the same size and you can adjust the waistband if needed", she said taking off her shoes and robe she held up a pair of extra shorts.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:49

Jasmeet walked towards where Dixie was sitting. She signalled Rave to follow her and smiled at the others as she plopped herself down, feeling relieved that she hadn’t worn her skirt today. She mimicked Dixie by taking off her shoes and robes and waited patiently for the game to start.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:51

Raven looked at the carrot with horror and shook his head. He wouldn't ask her. He was not going to. Instead, he grinned at Jas and nodded. Turning back to the others he acknowledged what Alice said. It sounded fun.
    Seeing that everyone else had already took their cloaks and shoes off, Raven followed suit. He was very curious about this game now. Expecially since Dixie was looking at it as if would explode any moment.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:54

Dixie frowned, noticing her skirt. "Er, Alice? Can I borrow your pair of shorts? The weather was supposed to be hot today, so I wore this skirt."
    She eyed the mat, horrified at the possibility of brushing against someone-which she knew would happen. But SHE had to, she just needed to get rid of that stupid fear. What better way than Twister?

Last edited by Dixie Evans on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:56; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:56

"Sure Im pretty sure I have another here somewhere," Alice said retrieving a second pair and handing it to Dixie she leaned over by her friend being careful not to touch her as she whispered quiet enough no one else could hear, "Are you sure about doing this Dix? You can always take Harmony's place since she is looking a bit comatose over there." She gestured to where Harmony was sitting looking mildly like she was spaced out.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:01

Raven went over to where Harmy was and examined the cardboard with the different colors on it with the pictures of hands and feet. He looked to the mat with the different colored circles and then grinned. This looked like it would be a lot of fun! He giggled for no reason and then went to wait to see what would happen and who would start the game off. Seeing as many people as they had, they should end up in some interesting positions to get at the circles.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:08

A bit creeped out by Ravens giggle, Dixie shuddered, pulled the shorts under skirt, and pulled her skirt down. Now in shorts, she whispered back to Alice "I'll be fine. Don't worry, if someone touches Me, the worst that can happen is me fainting.
    Half smiling at Alices expression, she asked "Right, so whose going to go first?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:26

Reina slipped Alice's shorts on underneath her skirt and pulled her skirt off. She moved over to the mat. "We all move at the same time. Someone spins the spinner thing and tells us were to put our hands or feet." Hopefully Harm comes out of that coma so we can start." She rubbed her hands together.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:28

Alice gave Raven a strange look as he giggled to himself, Sometimes you just have to wonder... she shrugged before she spoke, "Well it seems Raven is extremely excited about the game so I say he should go first. Even though looks like I'll spin momentarily while Harmzy is in her coma." She grinned sitting by Harmony and she spun the spinner watching it turn she watched it land on a color and limb before she said it, "Left hand red for you Raven."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:34

Raven looked over at Alice and nodded to show he heard and understood. "It had to be red to start off, didn't it? Why couldn't it have been green? I like green. Even blue or yellow would have been better," he muttered.
    He went to the edge of the mat and placed his left hand on the red circle. Looking up at Alice he raised his brow. "Okay, next victim."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:42

Alice chuckled a bit at Raven's reaction shrugging and pointed at the spinner, "Apparently it thinks you need a red right now, it will change next probably. Who wants to go next then? Will seems to be comatose again in his fabulous genius brain of his." She rolled her eyes from Will's previous comment of when he spaced out earlier thinking about who knows what.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:45

Dixie took a deep breath, and stepped forward. "I'll go." she said quietly. Hoping she wouldn't faint on the mat, she handed Alice a packet of carrots. "If I happen to faint or something, these can be used to revive me." Chuckling a bit, she hoped she wouldn't have to stick her arm under someone elses leg or something.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:51

Alice nodded putting Dixie's carrots beside her before she spun the spinner on the board watching where it went, "'Round and round and round it goes where it stops nobody knows.' Alright and it looks like it stopped now." She peered over the board looking down before she read it aloud. "Dixie you have Left foot green." She found it a bit ironic that Raven and Dixie were at opposite ends of the board currently.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:55

Dixie found nothing ironic about being on opposite sides of the board. Forget that! She was ready to start singing! She almost started singing Zippety Doo Dah... But she was already seen as a bit of a loon, so she just settled for humming. "Green, blech, my least favorite color. Reminds me of some money I found that my mami made me give back to the police station."
    Shrugging, she stepped onto green, with her left foot.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:03

Reina chuckled. She crossed her arms. "Alright Alice, where do I go?" She thought that everyone was suppose to go at the same time, but if everyone else wanted to play it this way, she didn't care. As long as she won, there wouldn't be a problem. "I'm rooting for blue of course."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:09

Alice chuckled at Reina's enthusiasm before she spun the spinner once more watching it go around and around her head following it. She was getting a bit dizzy from doing this, she was sort of like her mother's old cat watching the string she used to dangle in front of the cat go around its head. She finally looked down noticing that the spinner had finally stopped. "Well, it looks like you are the only one to have got the color you wanted this time, you are left foot blue."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:33

Raven pouted at Reina. "Lucky," he muttered.
    It figured she would get the color she wanted. He sighed and wondered if the others would get the colors they wanted. Looking over at Harmy and Will he wondered what they were spacing out about. He shrugged and waited for Reina to step on the blue circle and for the others to take their turn.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:41

Reina grinned triumphantly and put her left foot on the closest blue circle. "Will! Harmy! Wake up and play with us!" She called. This game was always more fun when a lot of people played. Actually it was most fun when played outside with soap and water all over the mat. She wondered if that was possible in here.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:43

Alice whistled at Lucifer and watched as a white blurr whizzed over towards her. She leaned down and whispered to her ferret, "Alright hopefully he can do the spinning after I spin this time, or maybe Harmzy and Will will both stop spacing out. Either way, my turn." She spun the spinner as hard as she could before she went overboard she watched it until it finally rested on a color and limb. "Looks like Left Hand Blue." She had been hoping for yellow, but oh well she walked over to the mat in case Lucifer had one of his not so great moments and forgot what she told him so she could still spin it she put her left hand on blue.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:21

Will was merely quiet so he could watch how the procedure went, his eyebrow slowly climbing up his hairline. Was this how muggles enjoyed the game? Placing limbs all over a mat?

"I don't know if I want to play..." He looked at the mat with apprehension. "What if you run out of colors to place your limb on when it's all taken?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:24

Raven grinned at Will who decided to wake up. "Are you afraid, Wilma?"
    He laughed at the thought that the other boy was a bit scared to join them. The only thing scary about this game that Raven could see was if Dixie ended up setting someone on fire. Or the board and mat. On second thought, he looked over at Dixie with narrowed eyes. Maybe Will had a valid reason for not wanting to play. He bit his lip and then sighed. It was too late to back out now.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:28

"Do not worry this mat should be big enough for all of us. Also I am not sure if this is actually part of the valid rules, but my family used to always just put their hands or feet on the same circle if they ran out of room." Alice thought it was more interesting, but if they had to she could probably look in her bag and see if she had a twister game as well in her bag she had brought. "You should play though its super fun getting twisted into a pretzel."

(a/n: By the way I actually made a spinner earlier so Im not picking your things randomly~ )

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:29

Dixie noticed out of the corner of her eye Raven giving her a rather suspicious look. Geez, was he really THAT paranoid? She had gone for an entire DAY without causing anything to explode or catch on fire, thank you very much! She was trying to beat her record of one day, five hours, and two minutes.
    Turning her attention to the game, she wondered whose turn it was now.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:43

Harmony shook her head, startling Alice's little ferret.

"Sorry little buddy," she murmured to the rodent, blinking her eyes. She noticed that most of the people were on the mat already, except Will. He was playing, wasn't he?

"Oi Will," Harmony said holding up the spinner. "You're playing aren't you? If you are, I'm ready to spin for ya!"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:45

Will looked at Harmy before looking at the mat uncomfortably. Resigning himself, he sighed. "I guess. Don't expect much from me though. I'm not even sure how one wins at this game."

Taking off his cloak and shoes, he took in the positions his friends were currently in before nodding slowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:12