Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, Alice!

Happy Birthday, Alice! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alice!

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:14

Harmony ripped her card off and glared at it. Stupid buggering card. She ripped it up into little pieces, stomping on them slightly.

"Alright, I'm good," she said grinning to herself as she stood on the ripped pieces. "I'll happily tell you Alice! I gave you Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! You should've asked what hair color he had." She winked at her soul sister, laughing.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:17

Reina grinned. "Well, actually Harmony, I think you won. Because you are Draco Malfoy." She laughed. "Oh poor Dix. You got a really hard one. I don't think anyone would have gotten it." She took her card off her forehead. "I thought I was going to be either Harry Potter or Severus Snape at first."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:24

Alice raised an eyebrow at Harmony stomping on the ripped up card. "Or how old he was that would have been a give away. And do you know how to fix my fathers card? I do not think he would be happy if I came home with his favorite card in pieces. And Dixie would you like to know what you were?", she looked over at her friend looking frustrated.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:26

Shaking her head miserably, Dixie moaned and asked "Oh, just please tell me! Torture me no longer, I'm not a Ravenclaw!" Dixie was thinking perhaps her thing was a wand or something.
    If that was actually her card, then she would be sort of ticked off. Well, not really, since she never did guess it.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:35

"Your card is a duck", Alice said a bit worried about her friend wondering if she would be okay. She had been Dumbledore and she had not even been close to guessing him. She should have known better and guessed him or at least asked age or position in Hogwarts. Oh well at least it had been a good game , she smiled at everyone gathered. "So did you guys enjoy the game?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:41

Dixies jaw dropped. Her eye twitched. She shook her head, and repeated the cycle. When her shock had faded away slightly, she said in disbelief "What??!! Are you people cereal? You have got to be kidding me!"
    Not even Albus Dumbledore couldve figured that one out! Wondering why they had picked such a thing, she chewed on a carrot she happened to have.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:43

Harmony looked at the ripped up card at her feet before back at Alice.

"Well, I'm sure we just use a simple repairing charm, but...eh," she said shrugging. "Draco Malfoy can stay ripped up on the floor."

Harmony stomped on the card once again for good measure before looking over at Dixie. "Er...Dix, where did you get that carrot?" She questioned, not sure if she wanted to know the answer or not.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:50

"I think Free Willy has died on us, and Dixie you might want to talk to Harmy about that card." Alice raised an eyebrow as she watched her friend eat a carrot wondering why she had it with her. Then again she always had Lucifer with her, as she thought this she felt a small movement move down her arm as her white ferret poked its head out from her sleeve his nose twitching as he looked around. "I think Lucifer might want your carrot Dix."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:57

Reina chuckled and poked Will with her wand. "Well, he's still breathing, at any rate." She grinned, watching Dixie eat the carrot. "Dix, you're so random, I love you for it." She sat down against the wall, and stared at the muggle games Harmony had. "Hey, what game are we going to play next, guys?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:59

Laughing a bit, Dixie popped another one in her mouth, and ate it, before addressesing Harmony. "Well, I grew a few carrots back at my house, so my brother is taking care of it for me. And so now he sends me a weekly box of carrots."
    Turning to Alice, she simply said "I don't want your pet to start convulsing, so please keep him away from ma' carrots."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 06:57

Will was too much engrossed in the mechanics of the game that he completely forgot to play it. That and for some reason, he seemed to be daydreaming about revolving suns and Roma stars. Snapping out of his daze, he looked at the group sheepishly.

"Sorry," He said abruptly. "Is the game over? Who was I?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 07:00

"Ah Will, you were in fact the Dark Lord himself Voldemort", Alice chuckled at the fact he had finally come out of his trance. "Did you get a nice nap in your head there?" She cocked her head to one side raising an eyebrow as her ferret crawled up her arm to sit upon her shoulder after deciding not to go after Dixie's carrots.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 07:05

"The Dark Lord, huh?" Will allowed it to mull around in his head. Honestly, he assumed it was some old bearded fellow, not the Dark Lord himself. "Interesting."

His mind wandering again, he shut it off completely so he wouldn't daze off again. He grinned at Alice. "Ah, the curse of having a brilliant mind. Sometimes it walks off on it's own." Will rubbed his hands together. "So, which game are we playing next?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 07:20

Harmony reached into her magical bag of Muggle games and pulled out one that was bright and colorful.

"Let's play this," she said holding out the box that said 'Twister'. "Mozart and I would play this all the time when we were bored. I don't bend well, so I'll spin it for you guys and tell you where to go."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 07:26

Dixie raised both of her eyebrows at Will. "'The curse of a brilliant mind?' Wow..." she trailed off, shaking her head sadly. She then smiled brightly, and her grin quickly faded at the mention of Twister, the game of physical contact. Well... Maybe she should play-maybe getting over her fear now would be best.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 07:32

"Pardon?" Will raised an eyebrow at Harmy's instructions. You're required to 'bend' for this game? For some reason, it didn't seem too much fun to do. Especially with a lot of girls around.

"Maybe I should sit this one out?" He stuttered slightly, hoping that he'd get a free pass on the strange game.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 07:33

Alice gave Dixie a look of worry wondering if she would start screaming or if she would sit out on this one. Well this was going to be one interesting game of twister, she turned back towards will to ask, "Have you ever played this before Free Willy? And why do you want a pass on it, the game is amazing minus the sometimes pain if someone lands on you."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 07:40

Dixie half smiled at Wills hesitation, and wondered if he was flexible at all. "Well, can you bend over to tie your shoe? If you can, then that's really all the flexibility required for this game."
    Should she play? Well... She shouldn't.
    She Should. She shouldn't. She should. She shouldn't. She Should. She shouldn't. She should. She shouldn't.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 08:00

Harmony sighed slightly, almost sensing Dixie's internal struggle.

"Oi, Dixie, you can sit it out if you want. I'll play with these hooligans. I survived Mozart, I can certainly survive these three." She grinned, holding the box out to Dixie. "No offense of course, but I don't want to get squished by any of you."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 08:04

Alice pouted and crossed her arms, "I am not that heavy thank you very much", Lucifer crawled down from her shoulder to find safety hiding behind a streamer. "Lucifer says he is out of this one, and I will let Harmony explain to you what twister is since she probably knows better than me. Merlin knows I would make a horrible teacher anyway"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 08:51

Dixie laughed slightly, but it was a rather nervous laugh. She had to do it. She couldn't grow up at Hogwarts with a fear of people TOUCHING her. This was Hogwarts, for cryin' put loud! "No Harmony... I got to do this. Besides," she said with a half smile, "Twister should be very-therapeutic, for me."
    Sighing, she took out the mat and laid it out on the floor. She than walked over to Alice, and gingerly poked her.
    "Hmm... Nothing."
    Maybe she could do this.
    Maybe.
    This would be uninteresting

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 08:57

Reina snickered. "Oh bloody hell. I'll play but Will has to play too." She took off her shoes and robe and rolled up the sleeves of her button down shirt. "Though this game is so much easier when you're not wearing a skirt." She slipped her tie over her head and pulled her hair back. "I am so ready for this."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:31

Raven found the door and knocked on it before entering. He saw that he was VERY late. He winced. "Sorry, I'm late. I just had alot to do, and some last minute homework to turn in."
    Looking at Alice he smiled and held out his gift. "Happy birthday,Alice."
    Canting his head as he looked at everyone, his brow lifted. "What are you guys playing?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:39

Jasmeet entered the party room, "Hey guys. Sorry I'm late," seeing that Alice was standing in the corner, she walked up to her, taking out a small gift from her robe pocket, "Happy Birthday Alice."

Seeing that Raven had just entered as well, she smiled at him, repeating his question, “What are you guys playing?”

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 09:45

Dixie smiled at Jass and Rabies before saying a bit dejectedly "We are about to play" she gulped, looking at the mat of horror, and continued "the twisted little game of Twister."
    Sighing, she took off her cloak and shoes, and she set her glasses down onto a table. Handing the piece of cardboard to Harmony, she nervously chewed on a carrot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 13:36