Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, Alice!

Happy Birthday, Alice! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alice!

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 06:27

"Harmony you are unfortunately to say a bad guy, I never knew you had it in you." Alice chuckled grinning from ear to ear as she looked at her friends card, she wondered if she would guess it soon or not. Well they would see... "Okay so my turn, am I male or female?"

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 06:35

"Definitely male," Will smirked. He hoped Alice didn't beat him to the punch of guessing. He'd rather win this one out of sheer awesomeness. He wondered which famous person was stuck on his head.

Since the person in his card was considered old, he decided to add to that description. "Am I male or female?"

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 06:38

Harmony grinned over at Will. "Yours is male," she said.

Harmony was definitely in a rut now. She had thought hers would be the famous man, Harry Potter himself, but Alice really took her for a spin when she said that Harmony's was evil.

"Uhm..." she trailed off, thinking of something to ask. "Is mine short or tall?"

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 06:41

"You're tall." Reina answered. She didn't quite get the way Dixie worded her answer but shrugged it off. "Okay, is mine male or female?" She already had an idea of who her's might be based on what the other cards were. But then again she could also be very wrong. Hmm.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 06:45

"Reina you are a good male in this one." Alice said noting that Reina had looked confused, hopefully she had cleared it up after all if peoples answers were confusing it could hurt someones guessing. She continued thinking about who would win the game though somehow she doubted it would be her though. "Your turn Dixie."

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 06:52

Dixie thought. Her thing wasn't a dude or dudette. Her thing wasn't particularly famous. Huh, this was going nowhere for her. "Alright... Is my thing used for good or evil?" she asked. She was starting to think it was a box of Bertie Botts every flavor beans, for some reason. Half smiling, she tugged at her headband, which was getting itchy. Pushing her glasses up her nose, she wondered what the weather would be like tomorrow.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 06:57

Harmony withheld her laughter. She guessed that Dixie didn't really get it. Ah well.

"Dixie, your thing isn't really used for good or evil. It's just...there..." She wondered how she worded that. Chuckling inwardly, she sighed. "Alright, I'm winging it here. Mine is male, bad guy, tall...so, I'm going to take a guess. Is it Lucius Malfoy?"

I swear to Merlin if I'm wrong...

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 07:03

"Wrongo my dear friend, nice try though", Alice hoped her friend would not kill her for saying she was wrong. After all she did have a tendency to being right, but then again they were soul sisters so hopefully it would shield her from the wrath of Harmony. "Is my person good or evil?"

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 07:07

Dixie pouted, they had given her a hard one!! Frowning, she answered Harmys question. "Nope! You aren't Lucius Malpoy-or whatever that name was.
    Looking around at everyones smug expressions, she was frustrated. Was her thing really that obvious? She began looking around for reflective objects.
    "Dear Alice, your person isn't evil. I doubt it. Really doubt it."

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 07:27

Reina thought hard for another question. She looked around the room again. "Do I have black hair?" She asked, going on a hunch. She had narrowed it down to two obvious choices that she felt might be pretty close. But they both required a little bit more questioning. She hoped the answer was yes because then she had a really good question.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 07:30

Harmony grinned at Reina. "Sorry Rei, you do not have black hair," Harmony answered.

So, mine isn't Lucius Malfoy...then what could it be? She thought, tilting her head as she thought.

"Hm...what color hair does my person have then?" She asked.

Tall, bad, male...thought for sure it was going to be Malfoy!

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 07:54

Dixie considered Harmonys questions carefully. "Well, as far as I know, your person has blonde hair."
    Pushing her glasses back up her nose, she wondered if her thing was air or something. She honestly had no clue what hers was. Frowning, she wondered why her thing was the only one not a person.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:43

Reina groaned. So her hunch hadn't been correct. She wondered who she could possibly be then. It had to be someone pretty famous, but she couldn't figure out who. She had another idea though, and waited patiently for her turn.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 01:12

Alice rubbed her chin thinking up a good question and wondering if she should guess or not. She thought she might know who it is but there was no real proof yet. But it never hurts to try, "Is my card Cedric Diggory?", she asked wondering if she might be right.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 01:53

Reina shook her head. "Sorry Alice, you're not Cedric Diggory." She paused, and tried to think of a good question. She went threw the clues in her head; male, good, don't have black hair. "What house was I in at Hogwarts?" She asked finally. She had another hunch and she wouldn't if she could be correct this time again.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 02:12

"Reina your card was in Gryffindor", Alice tried to think what her card could possibly be. She got a new idea on who she could be but decided to ask a question related to the person next round. Hopefully she would get it right though, but luck didn't seem to be on her side this time.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 02:58

Harmony tried to stare up at her forehead to see if she could look through the card. Ah, to no avail...and it was giving her a headache. Shaking her head, she sighed.

"Alright...uhm...what house was mine in?" She questioned, taking yet another leaf from Reina's book of Ravenclaw genius.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 03:30

"You chica are in the house of Slytherin.. I think" Alice said thinking that Harmzy would get it soon. Hopefully she would get it before her soul sister though, she had a small problem with losing. Probably had something to do with her father being so competitive, but she was not completely sure. She tried to glimpse her card sighing when she couldn't see her card. "Am I Hagrid?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 03:37

Smiling, Dixie readjusted her headband with her card on it, then she chirped "Nope. Not Hagrid." Scratching her nose, she wondered what on Earth her card was. "Can I go, since Will here has fallen asleep?" she asked.
    Hmm... Not a dude or dudette... Not really evil or good, or particularly famous. Why had she, the HufflePuffle, gotten the hard one?

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 03:46

Harmony thought for a moment. A Slytherin? It couldn't be. Was she really that close to the answer the whole time?

"Sure you can go Dixie," Harmony said smiling. "but I want to be able to ask first. Alice, you cheeky bugger. You better not have given me Draco bloody Malfoy."

In a way, Harmony wanted it to be him so she could win. However, thinking immediately of Lucius instead of Draco made her just a little bit perturbed.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 03:56

Dixie chuckled. She thought that Will and Rabies were supposed to be the cheeky buggers. Draco Malfoy? Really? Shaking her head, she asked Harmony "Was that your guess?"
    Then, she racked her mind for a question. "Alright, is object a solid, liquid, gas, or what?"

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:01

"It's a solid, Dix." Reina answered. "You're getting closer." She chuckled. "Harmony, I hope that's your guess, just so you know." She thought for a moment. "Am I Ron Weasley?" She asked, looking around. If she wasn't she basically had no idea. He seemed to be the only one who fit.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:05

Harmony began to laugh. "Of course that was my guess! It was a guess and a friendly insult at the same time, but of course, it doesn't matter much anymore. You, Rei, are correct. I gave you Ronald Weasley." She said, grinning. "Well done! You kept asking all the good questions."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:09

"Congrats Rei you won", Alice said as she went through her head thinking about what she could possibly be, she had already said all of her possible hunches. Gosh this was extremely hard and she was sure it was probably stupid obvious knowing Harmony. "Um can we be told what we are now I'm going quite mad with not knowing."

Last edited by Alice Caelum on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:11

Dixie groaned, and buried her head into a pillow that suddenly materialized at her side. "Yes... Your correct Harmony." she said, in a muffled voice. She had the feeling that she would be the last one to guess their object... After like 50 more questions.
    Pulling her head back out from the pillow, she carefully readjusted her squashed glasses.

Last edited by Dixie Evans on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 04:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something didn't sound correct)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:41