Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picnic/Swimming Party!

Picnic/Swimming Party! - Page 5 Empty Re: Picnic/Swimming Party!

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:34

Cass pulled a knowing smile. She wouldn't budge.
    "I'm not going to budge. You're going to have to decide that when you get there. Look. It's barely a minute away- it's hard to miss a purple raft- which you can keep by the way. I know its the size of a plate, but you can weigh a lot of things on it."

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:36

Alex saw the purple blob that was floating in the lake and made her way over toward it with her friends. Cass was making her very intrigued about the mysterious present and she couldn't wait for Theresa to open it. "C'mon, let's get there quickly so you can open it!" she called, going once more under the water.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:40

Theresa pouted as she laughed "alright then" she said dramatically as she looked around. She grinned when Alexandra had spotted it, she tried to swim faster to where she had seen it. Her grin grew when she saw the purple raft. She stopped next to it and planned to rip it open as she calmed down and swam normally to the raft.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:42

Cass reached the mini presents first- all little trinkets for Shelby, Lauren, Hilary, Alex and herself. Hopefully, they would all be happy with them. She hadn't come from a wealthy family- all of these came from her savings account. "Here!" She tossed Alex's silver box to her. Glad that she bought the boxes already water proof, Cass got a delicate hold on the boxes for Hilary, Shelby and Lauren- she didn't feel it to be fair to get a present that held importance with Alex, Herself and Theresa.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:46

"Woah, thanks," said Alex, as Cass tossed her a box. "You didn't have to get me anything, though!" she said, then put a hand on the raft to steady herself in the water. "I think you should open yours first, since you're the birthday girl," said Alex, turning toward Theresa.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:53

"Ok" Theresa said as she reached over to her present, careful not to knock it into the water. She was very excited as she wondered what the present could be. It looked so nice like it was that she found it hard to rip apart but her curiosity made it easy to unwrap it as fast as possible.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 07:06

"Come on, come on!" said Cass impatiently, as she motioned for Alex and Theresa to rest by leaning on the raft. As she placed her hand on it, it increased in size, big enough to fit all three of the girls on, with plenty of room to spare.
    Cass shared a knowing glint at Alex, who she knew was desperate to see Theresa's present.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 07:13

Theresa would have laughed at Cassi but she was too busy opening her present, excited to see what it was. She gasped when she saw a bauetiful bracelet. It had nine charms on it, including a butterbeer cap that she guessed was that time before Hogwarts when they met in the leaky cauldron and drunk butterbeer when they werent suppose to. There was also a snitch, a crystal, a bronze badger which she guessed was for her house and a lot more. She noticed a badge too, it looked like a small crest with her name, Lauren's, Shelby's and Hilay's. She felt felt like crying at the memories the charms reminded her of. She hated that she was so sentimental but didn't care as she hugged Cassi. "It is brilliant, thank you so much" she said.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 07:32

"Hey, don't get me wet," Cass mocked, happy that Theresa looked pleased with it.
    "But really, don't worry about it- you deserve it, 'Resa. So you like it?"
    Cass started to backstroke, heading in the vague direction of back to where they usually sat. She really hoped that Theresa understood that she tried to find something for Lauren, Shelby and Hilary on the charm. I'll take their three's back with me to the shore

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 07:37

Theresa nodded "it is perfect, I love it" she said happily, she put it on as soon as she could and admired it. She loved all the memories that they kept, not like she would ever forget them, she just thought it was great to have something to represent them. She grinned slightly at Cassi's comment about getting her wet and tried to look as innocent as she could. "You mean like this?" she asked as she quickly splashed water at her and laughed.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 07:55

Alex admired Theresa's bracelet. "What a great gift!" she exclaimed. Then, she finally opened her own to reveal a bronze necklace that had a carving of her face into it. "Wow awesome!" she said, giving Cass a slippery hug and quickly putting it on.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 08:20

"Woah, Al, keep hold of the raft!" Cass grinned nonetheless.
    She looked back at land. "Land ahoy, me'hearties! Line the sails!" Making sure Alex and Theresa both had a good grip on the raft, and had their jewellery in place, Cass told them to chill, while she swam them back. It was in return for lumbering her bags around the previous night.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 08:33

Theresa laughed at Cassi the pirate before they were taken back to the side of the lake. "Thank ye captain" she said, trying to sound like a pirate before she grabbed a few towels from beside the table where the food was. She skipped back to Cassi and Alexandra ans put the towels next to them. She used one to dry herself as she looked happily at her new bracelet.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 08:41

Alexandra gratefully picked up her towel and began drying off. She wrapped its fluffiness around then shook her hair, having little droplets of water flying all over the place. "So how about some snacks?" she asked, heading over toward the table. Swimming had made her hungry!

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 08:54

Theresa nodded, she was just thinking about the same thing. "Yeah, right behind you" she said as she quickly tried to towel dry her hair as much as she could and followed her to the snack table. She looked at the food and grabbed a plate, eager to try some of the stuff she had not even seen before. She guessed that they might be muggle foods, the ones that Shelby and Hilary liked which were usually nice.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 09:19

Shelby was glad to see that everyone looked like they were having fun. She grabbed another sugar stick and went over to where Theresa was grabbing some food. "So this party is great and all, but do you want your real present?" she asked, thinking of the small box that was stashed safely in her school bag on one of the picnic blankets.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 09:29

Theresa swallowed the strangest looking muggle food she had seen but it tasted great. She turned to Shelby and grinned "of course" she said cheerfully. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having, she was thinking that she was going to spend the day reading this morning, she was glad she didnt now.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 09:39

Shelby went and grabbed the box out of her bag and handed it to Resa. It was wrapped in purple paper and had a silver bow on top. Shelby had written to her mother and asked her to buy it and send it to her and it had only just arrived the day before.

"I hope you like it," she said with a smile. Inside the box was a small silver locket that Shelby had begged her mom to get engraved. When opened, one side of the locked said "HoA" and the other side said "Lady Theresa" in elegant script.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 09:48

Theresa smiled as she opened her present. She grinned when she saw a locket with 'HoA' and 'Lady Theresa' engraved on it. "Oh my goodness, this is the best" she said, the locket was bueatiful and she was glad that she would always be reminded of the house of awesome. "Thank you" she said as she hugged Shelby.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:30

Alexandra sauntered back over to the group. She had just been up to the owlry to get her present. "So, how about another present?" she asked, coming up to Theresa. "It's not much, really, but I'll think you'll like it," she said, handing her a small box.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:39

Theresa smiled as she was given the present, she wondered where Alexandra went. She knew that she must have went to get the present. "Thanks " she said before she began to open it, wondering what it was. She was slightly annoyed about the ugly hat that Professor Williams made her wear, she couldn't wait to get it off.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:04

Alexandra watched as Theresa opened the bright pink wrapping paper on the small box and pulled it out. "It's a stuffed unicorn," she said, staring at the small plush gold unicorn. "A baby, that is. I find them more interesting than the adults, don't you?"

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:07

Theresa grinned at the plush unicorn, it was just too adorable. "Thanks" she said as she hugged Alexandra, she loved it, she was going to put it on her bed in the House of Ausome common room the moment she could and keep it safe. She fidgeted with the ugly hat on her head slightly, she was glad that no one laughed at it.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:08

"No problem!" she said. "I love stuffed animals too," she added, then noticed the hat that Theresa was playing with on her head. "What's that?" she asked as she looked at it, helping herself to a butterbeer from the snack table in the meanwhile.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:10

Theresa blushed slightly as she looked up at the horrid hat. "Professor Williams is making me wear it after my detention before, I have to wear it for a few days, she like charmed it on" she said, fidgeting with it again, trying to make it feel less weird. She knew that there was no point fidgeting with it but she couldn't help it, it was nerves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 01:53