Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picnic/Swimming Party!

Picnic/Swimming Party! - Page 4 Empty Re: Picnic/Swimming Party!

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 04:45

Theresa laughed slightly "the only fun adults" she commented. "Yeah, I am not sure who but I want to thank them, it was really nice" she said before thinking about her question. "I might, if I am alowed to actually go back, I had not been to the second class and had made it quite clear that I was not going to go back, it would be good though because it is a fun subject".

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 04:47

"Yeah, learning about magical plants is bound to be interesting," said Alexandra, then looked around her. "So is there any food here? I'm starving!" she said with a grin. "And can we go swimming?" she asked hopefully, looking out toward the lake. It was still quite warm and it would be good to swim while the weather was still nice.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 04:51

Theresa nodded "there is food on that table there" she said, gesturing to the table by one of the trees. She grinned "swimming sounds great to me, I will have to join you" she said. She loved swimming in the lake and this seemed to be a perfect time for a swim.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 04:55

"Alright then. We can eat after we go swimming," she said with a grin, taking off her robes so that she was just wearing her swimsuit that she had worn under them. "Let's go!" she said, running toward the lake and getting in with a canonball. She never had been one of those people to test the water before timidly getting in. "Come on! Water's great!" she yelled to Theresa before diving under.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 04:57

"So that's the new herbology teacher- that Zacharias dude?"
    Cass looked, shocked when Theresa said she hadn't expected her party to go this well- and she hadn't even given her her present! What was the world coming to?
    "Yo, Theresa," she said in a stage whisper. "Wanna go and get your present?"

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:00

Alexandra's head popped up above the water, her usually curly hair now wet and slick. "Did someone say present?" she asked. "I hope it's a good one Cass!" she said, doing a somersault under water.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:01

Theresa laughed as she quickly took off her robes. She placed her shoes carefully next to one of the trees and turned back to the lake. She grinned as she ran towards it, she jumped and splashed into the water. She swam further into the lake, wondering where Alexandra went. "One moment Cassi, is that's alright" she said. She had not been swimming in days and loved the water. "Come join us!" she called, waving excitedly.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:03

Alexandra saw Theresa come in and shot up out of the water, grinning as she came up near Theresa. "I was just taking a dive," she said. "Yeah, c'mon in Cass!" she called over to her friend. "We should swim before the weather gets to cold and we're stuck inside!"

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:20

Theresa looked over her shoulder when she heard Alexandra "thought you were gone with the giant squid or something" she joked. "I hope the weather takes as long as it can to go cold, this is too much fun" she said as she kicked back and swam in long circles in the lake.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:23

"Ha, the giant squid can't catch me!" Alexandra boasted, before turning over on her back and floating lazily. "I know what you mean. I hate winter. But hey, maybe the lake will freeze over and we can go ice skating!" said Alex hopefully.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:28

Theresa laughed, wondering how fast the giant squid, Christopher was. She grinned at the idea of ice skating "that sounds brilliant, I dont know which would be better, swimming in the lake or ice skating on the lake" she said. She had always loved to ice skate but had not even tried in years so she would probably not be very good but it would still be fun.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:30

"Alex!" yelled Cass, "if it froze, wouldn't that kill the squid and the octopus, huh? Your noggin... it's waterlogged, I tell ya!"
    "You know what, Theresa, I think I will!" Cass winked.
    She may not have changed into her dress robes, but she had her swimming costume on. "COWAGUNGAAAAAAAAA!" she screeched, diveboming.
    Ughhhhh.
    "This is f-f-f-reeeezing..."

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:36

Theresa laughed as she swam over to Cassi "then it is a good thing you jumped in and got it over with then" she said. She would have hated to prolong getting in the water by testing it and getting in slowly herself. She thought it was better to rush in and get it over with.
    "Maybe if only the top of the lake was frozen, the giant squid could still live under it" she said.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:46

"Good point there- or at least, I hope it's true!" she grinned, as Cass did a backstroke to Theresa. "By the way," she said casually, "your presents resting on the top of a small raft in the middle of the lake."
    Cass was ready to swim, there having been energised from an early tea. She didn't mind swimming and getting it for her, but really, where would the fun be in that? Nevertheless, she fancied some swimming distances.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:49

"The lake is deep, so mr. squid could definitely live under it in the winter! Or maybe hibernate..." Alex said with a grin. "Theresa, how far away is the middle of the lake?" she asked. "I'll go with you if it's not that far..." Alex stopped floating on her back and dove down again, emerging with another splash.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:52

Theresa scrunched her eyes as she tried to look for a raft. "Oh, what is the present" she asked as she swam further into the lake. "I don't think it is that far" she said to Alexandra. She thought that she might as well enjoy the swim more as she dived into the water to look at any fish or creatures and surfaced as she swam towards the centre of the lake.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:55

"Mr Squid, eh?" Cass raised a quizzical brow at Alex before guffawing, "ahh," she said wiping a tear, "I love it when you make me laugh... you're so kooky!"
    She swam back to Theresa and the rest, after drifting slowly backwards absently. "It's not far Theresa- the rafts really small, so thats probably why you can't see it. Well, we can all go, call it a leisured swim. Besides, there's something else for the rest of us there! RACE YA!"

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 05:59

Theresa laughed "Brillaint" she said as she quickly tried to swim towards the middle of the lake quicker. She dived into the water again and swam through the water. She couldn't help but look around as she swam. The lake was great and she always loved the creatures she found in it.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:06

Alexandra, who had been underwater for a few moments, poked her head back up in time to see Cass and Theresa swimming away toward the center of the lake. "Hey wait for me!" She called, zooming after them. "And yes, Mr. Squid! It's my nickname for him."

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:08

"Agh, I daren't go under the water with my eyes open" she said to Alex, taking another stroke after each word. "I don't know how Theresa does it- she must be a mad 'un, I suppose."
    Cass suddenly had a feeling that Theresa wouldn't like her present. It was too...? What was the word for it?

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:10

Theresa laughed "mr squid is cute, my friend Shelby calls him Christopher after her pet fish that she flushed down her toilet to set him free" she said, grinning as she remembered the story. She pretended to be hurt as she looked at Cassi "Only just realised that I am mad?" she asked before grinning. "I am very mad, it is a lot better then being boring and sane" she joked.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:15

"Yeah, being mad is way better than being normal!" said Alexandra. "Who wants to be normal, anyway?" she asked. Then she asked, "So where's this mysterious present? And what is it?" Alexandra couldn't wait to find out what Cass had gotten Theresa.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:19

"Of course, being normal would mean that you would be boring for the rest of your life" Theresa said, acting like it would be the worst thing ever. "It should be just up there, I cant wait to see what it is" she said excitedly as she pointed straight ahead of them, it was not that far but it wasnt very close either.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:26

"Ok, well I'm going to get my present now!"
    Cass was glad that she had swam out earlier this morning (when Theresa had gone back to sleep, of course) and placed her present there- now she thought of it, this swim along with chatting, seemed a perfect way to get her present.
    "You notice my Second Task Triwizard Tournament hint, eh? In the water, uncovering something that is rightfully yours. An hour long you have to look- until it gets dark."

Post by Guest Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:31

"Sounds good" Theresa said, laughing at what Cassi had said. She swam with them and wondered what her present was. This was great, just on it's own, talking with two of her friends and swimming which she had always enjoyed. Of course she was going to love the present part too, it was all fun. "So what is it?" she asked Cassi, the only problem was that she was so impatient and wanted to know what it was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 02:26