Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picnic/Swimming Party!

Picnic/Swimming Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Picnic/Swimming Party!

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:56

Theresa laughed as she ate some of the sugar stick "fine, you guys are sneaky and I supose that you are a good distractor Lauren" she said, pretending that it pained her to say such a thing. "Yes I am and I havent had the punishment yet, it is a good thing you cant watch it, I would never be able to get you to stop laughing" she said, sticking her tongue out at Lauren.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:58

Lauren nodded, knowing full well that she would be in a fit of uncontrolable laughter if she watched Theresa chained to a wall singing that song 10 times. "Yeah. I really wish video cameras worked at Hogwarts, so someone could film it. That would be hilarious!" The girl said, taking a seat by the lake, still eating her chocolate frog and laughing.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:01

Hilary laughed at the pained look on Resa's face when she admitted what she knew had to be true. After all, how would they have pulled off setting the whole thing up if they weren't sneaky and good distracters?

"Punishment? What punishment do you have to do? And why would Lauren think it's funny? Can I watch?" Hilary could feel the sugar from all the junk she was eating getting into her system.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:04

"Oh man, that would be a sight to see!" Shelby imagined Resa doing her punishment in the Hufflepuff common room. "Who's in charge of the Hufflepuff's punishment? Maybe we could get her to have Resa do hers in the Great Hall instead of in their common room," she said deviously, grabbing a chocolate frog.

"The Hufflepuffs have to sing the 'puff 'puff song while chained to a wall in their common room for their punishment," Shelby explained to Hilary what Resa had told her a long time ago.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:07

Theresa turned deep red "like I am telling you who is in charge of it, you would actually try and make it happen outside the common room" she said. "I have you know, I have never done this punishment and hopefully I wont have to because you are usually supose to get a message straight away, telling you to report to the punishment" she said, releaved, she hoped that it was going to be true.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:08

Hilary raised her eyebrows. Wow. And she had thought that the stupid Corner of Shame and the hat had been horrible. What the Hufflepuffs were made to do was much worse. It almost made her glad to be in Ravenclaw.

She picked at the food on her plate. She had taken way too much, and wasn't so sure she wanted to eat what she had left.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:10

Lauren smirked, "I know who's in charge of the Hufflepuff punishment," She said to the group. "But, seeing as it's Resa's birthday, I won't tell you. Consider it my birthday gift to you." Lauren said, knowing that she still hadn't given Resa her actual birthday gift yet. She hoped that she would surprise her with it later.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:11

Shelby stuck her tongue out at Resa, feeling a little childish but it seemed appropriate. "And you say you're not stubborn. I hope you realize that you're not my only Hufflepuff friend. I can just ask Indiana who is in charge. One way or another, I will get to see your punishment," she gave an evil laugh.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:14

Theresa nodded "a present that I will gladly except" she joked as she sat closer to the lake.
    She stuck her tongue out in retaliation at Shelby "well you are just mean" she said, pretending to be hurt. "Seriously though, I would so much rather the Ravenclaw or the Gryffindor punishment" she said. "It isnt that interesting, I am only singing 'i'm a pretty little puff puff' ten times, it is kind of like what Lauren dared me to do in the Great Hall" she said, laughing at the memory.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:15

"We could always try to break into the Hufflepuff common room to see it," Hilary said, making a sugary man out of colourful marshmallows and sugar sticks. "I don't know how, since I've never been able to get below the dorms, but it's worth a try. And it would be an epic adventure."

She turned to Resa. "Ravenclaw really haven't been doing much on the punishment front lately. Maybe just because no one has been losing points though."

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:17

From about seven kilometers away behind some trees, Indiana managed to see what looked to be a birthday party taking place for Theresa Colgrave. He did receive an invitation but decided on something else and the light in the sky was dim enough for what he had planned.

Indiana turned to a large crate and a set arrangement that he had made earlier before taking out a zippo lighter and igniting a sparking stick.

"Well, here goes nothing." the youth spoke before igniting multiple cylindrical fireworks that shot bursts of flame into the air before they erupted in loud showers of sparkling patterns that decorated the sky, hoping to catch the party by surprise.

A direct presence was out of the question but he'd compromise with this.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:20

Hilary jumped about three feet off the ground in surprise. Fireworks of every possible colour erupted in the sky above them, making banging noises loud enough to hurt her ears. They were pretty amazing though, she had to admit.

"Where in the world did that come from?" she asked no on in particular.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:21

"We just haven't lost any points," Shelby said to Hilary. "I'm glad our punishment is just sitting in a corner wearing a hat for a few minutes. We definitely can't go into the other common rooms though. I heard that's something that can get you expelled immediately," she said seriously. As much as she'd like to see Resa's punishment, she wasn't willing to risk expulsion to see it.

Shelby jumped when she heard the first firework explode. She looked up in delight. "That's a neat surprise," Shelby grinned. She had a feeling that Indiana was behind it. It seemed like the sort of thing he would do, but she kept quiet and enjoyed the show.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:22

Theresa was about to say something about their little plan and the Hufflepuff common room when she suddenly heard a loud noise. She quickly looked up in fright, relaxing when she saw the fireworks. They looked briliant, she heard Hilary's question but shrugged as she looked around.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:24

"We won't get expelled," Hilary said, with a smile. "Remember I was talking about Professor Williams being a big eavesdropper? She had overheard me talking about that, and when I was talking to her later, she said it wouldn't get you expelled, just in a tonne of trouble."

The fireworks were still exploding in the sky above them. They were very pretty.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:25

Lauren smiled up at the colour show that was painted across the sky. She loved fireworks. "I wonder who's doing those?" Lauren looked at the Birthday girl, "Do you think that they are doing it because of your birthday, Resa?" Lauren asked as a particularly loud firework was set off.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:28

Theresa shrugged as she watched the fireworks "I don't know, they are pretty though" she said as she continued to watch them. The fireworks were shocking at first but they looked lovely now. She wondered who had sent them off, she couldn't see anyone. She smiled, if someone did do this because of her birthday then it was perfect.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:32

As Indiana continued to set more fireworks into the air and filling the sky with sparkling patterns along with flying rockets, the youth turned his attention to a crate containing the pattern units used for alphabetical letter sky patterns.

After gathering and spelling out a certain phrase, Indiana ignited the fireworks simultaneously before watching them shoot into the air where a sparkling pattern in the sky that spelled:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA COLGRAVE!"

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:43

Theresa smiled "I guess you were right Lauren" she said as she read the words in the sky. She tried to look around again but couldn't see anyone. "Anyone know who's done this?" she asked curiously as she looked in the direction that they seemed to have come from. She didn't see anyone so she looked back up at the sky.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:48

"This is probably the most unique birthday gift you've ever gotten, right Resa?" Shelby said as she watched the birthday message light up across the sky. "It certainly took some time and effort."

She listened to Resa's question about who created the display but chose not to answer. She had a strong suspicion that Indiana was behind it since she'd practically threatened him to get him to come, but if she said something, it might ruin the mystery. Plus, whoever it was seemed intent on keeping their identity a secret. Instead she just smiled and said "It could be anyone."

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:53

Theresa nodded when she heard Shelby "it is, it looks like it must of taken a long time to put together" she said. She wanted to thank who ever did it but she guess that she should just enjoy watching the fireworks instead of spend the time, thinking of who it was.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 14:02

"Don't you think it's strange that someone would put that kind of effort into this kind of display without making herself or himself known?" Shelby said, wondering if the person setting off the fireworks could hear them. "Just don't let it drive you crazy, Resa. Well, crazier," she amended, laughing. "If whoever it is wants you to know who they are, they'll come tell you."

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 14:13

"I wont, and thank you for that crazier comment" Theresa said, laughing slightly at the joke of her sanity, that is, if she had one. "I am seriously not that crazy am I?" she asked jokingly.She may not be normal but she had no idea where her friends got the whole crazy part... kind of.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 14:18

"No no, you're not crazy at all," Shelby said sarcastically. "I suppose we're all a bit crazy, but you should have seen yourself that day when I had to throw the rest of your sugar sticks into the lake. You were borderline insane that day," she laughed at the memory of how Resa had acted. "Did you notice that the fish seemed to swim extra fast that day? I think I may have accidentally given them a sugar rush."

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 14:22

Theresa laughed "I didn't but I wish that I did, instead of me going crazier on the sugar, you desided to make the fish crazy with the sugar, what a friend" she joked. She could imagine the sugar dissolving and the fish going crazy in the water and it all being Shelby's fault. "That is so much worse then anything I have done" she said, grinning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 03:44