Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table

Ravenclaw Table - Page 3 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 07:59

Harmony glared at Will before throwing the rest of her uneaten muffin at him.

"Do not talk about Oliver Wood that way," she said, frowning. "I most definitely will not stand for it, and the next time you say something about him, you'll get a fork between the eyes, William. And no, that is not a threat, that's a promise."

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 08:05

Will shook the crumbs off the newspaper, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Oliver Wood's OLD," Will said firmly as he crammed stole a piece of french toast from the table and jumped over the bench. "OLD, OLD, OLD, OLD, OLD!" He teased as he ran out of the Great Hall, sticking his tongue out at Harmy while pulling down his bottom eyelid. "OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDD!" Stuffing the french toast into his mouth, he ran off to History of Magic.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 08:10

Dom grinned at Will's antics. He himself marveled at the idea that Wood still played as well as he did, being his age. He wasn't sure that he could do what Wood still achieved at the age that he was.

"Don't worry, Harmony. I still admire Wood's effort. He's a good addition to United and will hard to replace when he does decide to retire." Dom said, trying to cheer up the Ravenclaw.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 08:28

"So where are you from? Whats your family like?" the girl asked. Jaelyn had to strain her ears slightly to hear her.

"I'm from Bristol, but my family lived in Spain until I was three." Jaelyn smiled politely, stifling a sneeze. "I have a little sister, who's five. My dad's a Muggle and my mom is a witch. What about you?"

Shannon Granger bit into her toast.
    "I live in California in the states near LA. Born and raised." Shannon's smile fell at the thought of her family.
    "My family was murdered. I was adopted my muggles. By birth parents came and found me and gave me my Hogwarts letter. We went out to celebrate and...." Shannon hung her head.
    "I now live with my Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron. Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry visit often." Shannon said smiling as she remembered her red-headed uncle doing tricks on his broom to impress her and ended up falling in a puddle of mud and her Aunt Hermione just rolled her eyes. Shannon was very much like her frizzy-haired aunt and could be mistaken for older and younger sister.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 08:43

Harmony grumbled into her breakfast before turning to smile at Dom.

"Thanks Dom. Glad to know that someone appreciates Oliver for his many talents. Now, if you'll excuse me there's something that I must do." Harmony stood up and cleared her throat. "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WILLIAM BLACK!"

And with that note, she ran out of the Great Hall, hunting Will down.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 11:38

Reina sighed, watching Harmony and Will. She shook her head, finishing her last bit of egg. She glanced up when Cass asked her about the article. "Yeah, I know. My sister-in-law wrote it. Owled me her draft before she had it printed. Her family and my grandfather's family are from Ireland, and it's where my mum was born and grew up. We cheer the Irish more then any other team in my home." She explained, getting her books together. "See ya later Cass." She headed out after Harmony and Will.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 20:44