Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beanbag Pit

The Beanbag Pit - Page 5 Empty Re: The Beanbag Pit

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:26

Sugar in stick form? He shook his head casually. It probably would provide an energy burst, but he could see himself in a years time, so wide around the waste he could not fit into his classroom doors. He had a sweet tooth that he had to keep under control.

He began to unwrap the thing. "Well, I might try just one."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:31

"Well that should be enough for me, apparently, I shouldn't eat many" Theresa said, pulling a face at Lauren before she put them back in her bag. She leaned back and giggled at when she thought about what Lauren said. "You can be more then pretty crazy Lauren, you were down right coo-coo last time you had a lot of them" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:35

Lauren poked out her tongue at the girl. "I wasn't coo-coo.. That makes me sound like Azkaban material. I was just very happy!" Lauren grinned at the memory of jumping out of that tree...

"Besides, if I wasn't on a sugar high, then I probably wouldn't have jumped from the tree and you wouldn't have had to save me from drowning!" Lauren smiled again, "And then we wouldn't be best friends! You should thank the sugar, Resa!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:38

Theresa stared at Lauren for a moment before grinning "do you realise you just said that you werent coo coo yet then you described what you did in such a way that it sounds more then just coo coo, it sounds completely insane times like a million?" she asked before shaking her head again.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:42

As he listened to his new friends, Dimitri simply smiled and tested his sugar stick. It was far sweeter then he expected, almost more than he could eat. Coming from Durmstrang, he was used to more common fare. He was enjoying this, listening to them reminisce about old times.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:49

Lauren laughed and ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah I guess I am slightly coo-coo! But it was worth it, wasn't it?" Lauren asked her friend.

Lauren smiled, and looked over at Dimitri. "How do you like the sugar stick? They're sweet aren't they? It takes me over an hour to get through one! They are so sickly sweet! Resa cannot get enough though, but I suppose that is okay, seeing as though she burns off the sugar by being crazy!" Lauren laughed as she teased her friend.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:52

Theresa pretended to glare at her. "I do not go crazy after sugar sticks, I am just a little more aware of stuff after I have had a few" she said, crossing her arms.
    "It was a good time though, I didn't actually think you would climb the tree and jump into the lake because of a dare, I am glad we became friends that night though" she said happily.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:53

He chuckled softly, as he continued to slowly have at his sugar stick. It was going to take him longer then an hour, if he ever managed it at all. He was not used to such a dose of sugar. "It sounds like you two get up to a lot of fun around here," he commented casually. "It must be nice."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:01

Theresa smiled "I don't know if you can call it fun all the time but it is exciting, you will have to join us some time, when we don't do something against the rules of course" she said before gesturing to Lauren. "This tiny brain here manages to get us caught when ever she joins me at breaking rules for fun" she said, giggling at the thought.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 09:53

The stress of studying for final examinations was starting to drive Shelby absolutely crazy. For the last few days, she had gone nowhere besides the library and the Ravenclaw common room. When she could take it no more, she abandoned her books and went up to the Room of Requirement to the new HoA room.

Happily, she sank into one of the beanbag chairs and took a few deep breaths. It felt good to not think about school for once.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 10:34

"Examinations are slave-drivers." Indiana muttered as he walked across the seventh floor towards the Room of Requirement before noticing that it was occupied.

'Well, might as well see on how the current occupants are handling these times?'
    he thought to himself before knocking on the door. Perhaps he could find a reprieve to mentally regroup and such before returning to the academic battlefield.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:01

Shelby was unaware that she was starting to drift off to sleep until she heard a knock at the door. 'Who in the world could that be?' she thought, lifting her head to look at the door. Very few people were in the practice of knocking, most of them just came straight into the room.

"Come in," she called.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:11

Indiana heard Shelby's voice on the other side of the door before slowly turning the knob and opening the door. Entering, the youth looked around and found a rather decorative room with a multitude of colors and furniture decorating the interior.

"Hi Shelby." Indiana greeted amid seeing her sitting in a beanbag chair and in a tired state. Was she taking a nap? "Did I come at a bad time?"

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:21

Jenny saw Indiana go into the Room of Requirement and couldn't help but feel curious. She started towards the boy, growing even more curious when he began speaking. Is there someone in there?

"Hi Shelby, did I come at a bad time? Jenny was too close to turn back, and didn't want to be accused of eavesdropping, so she announced her presence.

"Oh- hi Shelby," Jenny had only just realized the person inside, lounging on a beanbag chair. "Hi Indiana"

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:24

"Hi," Shelby smiled in greeting. "Come on in, have a seat," she patted a nearby chair, indicating for him to sit.

"It's not a bad time, I'm just a little bit mentally exhausted from all the studying and exams and whatnot," she explained. "I didn't even realize that I was drifting off until you knocked. So what brings you up here?"

Shelby was even more surprised to hear another voice. "Hi Jenny," she said.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:30

Indiana nodded before resting on one of the beanbags. "I was just finding a place to relax and refresh the mind. I couldn't go outside due to some depressing weather. I know how painful exams are and such. Wished the professors believed in multiple choice or matching questions."

The youth then heard another voice before seeing a girl that he had never met before. "Salutations."

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:30

"I'm a curious kid. So what exams did you take, Shelby?" Jenny asked as she plopped down in a blue chair- her house color. She rather liked the color blue, although green was her favorite, regardless. She was Vegetarian and an eco-girl. "I, myself, only took Herbology and DADA. I did rather well, I think"

Jenny smiled. Her attendance wasn't the best, but she studied hard and aced her finals.

"Though multiple choice would be nice"

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:40

"Um, so far I've done Charms, Herbology, and Defense Against the Dark Arts. Transfiguration is my next exam," Shelby replied to Jenny.

Shelby suddenly realized that she wasn't sure if the other two knew each other. "Have you two met before? If not, Indiana, this is Jennifer Bennett, Jenny, this is Indiana Lamperouge."

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:47

"Nice to officially meet you, Indiana," Jenny had met tons of people, had she failed to introduce herself to this one? She knew his name. Maybe she had just heard it in class or something. "Do you know how you did?" Jenny was sure she passed. Shelby was, after all, a Raven. She was a good student and Jenny was near certain she had aced all three of her classes.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:53

"Likewise, nice to meet you as well, Jennifer." Indiana replied in response to Jennifer's introduction. It felt a bit odd for introductions to occur towards the end of the year but then again, the school's population was large and one couldn't meet every individual that walked the hallways or attended the classes.

Indiana then turned his attention towards the upcoming conversation.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 11:59

Shelby sighed. She'd rather been hoping to avoid having to think about exams but she answered nevertheless. "Well, I know I did fine in Herbology and Defense, but all Malfoy said was that he received and graded my final. He didn't tell me what I got, though I think I did well enough," she said. "How about the two of you? How did you do?"

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 12:08

"I think I did fine with DADA and Herbology." Indiana spoke with some fatigue. "I still have the exams for Transfiguration and Charms to do along with the incoming History of Magic and Astronomy. Other than that, I'm still standing despite feeling worn out. Not sure about Potions yet since I don't know what the Potions Mistress has planned."

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 12:15

Shelby laughed. "Well, technically you're not still standing," she said. "You're sitting in a beanbag chair," she pointed out, still grinning.

"I'm curious what Professor Green has in store for us," even though she knew that it was a little irrational, but the Potions Mistress made her nervous. "I not quite sure what to expect after her little crying spell in class."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 07:22