Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relax

relax - Page 6 Empty Re: relax

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:32

Lauren laughed at Shelby's idea. Lauren personally thought that the game was cursed, what with this being the 3rd time they were going to try and finish the game. "Yeah, ok... What can be worse than almost drowning!" Lauren said, climbing back up the tree so that they could view all of Hogwarts and play the game.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:34

"You wont tell anyone because it is not true" she said before grinning. "Sure sounds fun, who's turn is it?" she asked as she stood up and climbed down the tree. She skipped over to where Lauren was and sat down on the grass before she looked at Shelby expectantly.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:37

"I think it was actually Hilary's turn last. She asked me to choose and I said truth but I don't remember what her question was. Do either of you remember it?" Shelby asked, trying desperately to remember what their absent friend had asked her. She didn't like leaving questions unanswered, even if it was just for a little game of truth or dare.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:41

Lauren smiled, "I remember..." Lauren laughed. "She asked you who'd you marry at Hogwarts if you had to. Remember now?" Lauren laughed evilly. This was funny, after the conversation they had just finished a few moments ago. "So Shelby.. Who's your fiancée to be?"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:47

"I remember now," Shelby immediately flushed, ignoring Lauren's evil grin. "Are you sure she said Hogwarts? I think she said world. I am fairly certain she said world, not Hogwarts. In fact, I am 99% sure she said world. Didn't she say world, Resa?" Shelby looked to the other girl for confirmation.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:50

Theresa thought for a moment "sorry but I think it was at Hogwarts, not too sure about it though" she said. She tried to remember which it was, she remembered the conversation about whether it was Hogwarts or the world but she couldnt remember exactly which one they had chosen.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:51

Lauren shook her finger in front of her friends face, "Oh no she did not Shelby! I have a perfect memory! She specifically said Hogwarts! There is no getting away from it! Go on answer..." Lauren was laughing. She was so glad that she was not in that position!

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:56

Shelby sighed, supposing that there was no way to get out of this one. She wondered why she had even suggested this game again in the first place. "Fine, I guess it would have to be Indiana Lamperouge," she said honestly, "But not because I fancy him. It's only by process of elimination. I could never marry someone I don't know, and the only other boys I've spoken to here are Will Black and Pete Walker, and I wouldn't marry Will because he yelled at me that one time in the Great Hall and I couldn't marry Pete because he's Lauren's boyfriend."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:59

Theresa giggled "Ye I don't think Lauren would forgive you if you married him" she said. "At least you didn't say Nick Hale or that stupid Allen" she said, still giggling. "Ok so who's turn is it now?" she asked cheerfully as she grinned at Lauren. "Now that we have setalled that you are marrying Indiana and Lauren is marrying Pete" she teased before laughing madly.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:00; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:00

Lauren glared at Shelby as she said the final part of her answer.. "Thanks," she said dryly. "Ok.. It's your turn to ask someone a question." Lauren said. She liked this game, because you found out a lot about your friends without offending them with person questions. Lauren waited anxiously for Shelby to choose someone for the next question.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:06

Shelby tried to decide who to ask. She could ask Lauren, in order to get back at her for forcing her to say that she would marry Indiana. Or she could ask Theresa. Perhaps she could find out for real if Resa thought all boys are gross. She smiled sweetly. "Resa, truth or dare?"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:09

Theresa thought for a moment, she could pick dare but she would probably regret it. She thought about truth and shrugged to herself, what was the worst she could get for truth. "I pick truth" she said as she sat up straight, waiting for what question Shelby would come up with.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:16

Shelby thought for a minute about what she should ask Theresa. She considered asking a serious-ish question, but a funnier, more random one popped into her head that she could resist asking. "Alright, pretend that cooties are not an issue right now, who would you rather kiss- Will Black or the giant squid?" she could barely get the words out without collapsing into giggles.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:20

Theresa shrieked "Shelby you are so gross!" she said, laughing as she fell back onto the grass. Once she could breath again without laughing, she sat up and thought. "As weird as it sounds, I would rather jump into the lake and kiss the squid then get deinfected about ten times" she said, squealing with laughter, that was such a strange question.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:22

Lauren laughed at Resa answer. "You'd really kiss the giant squid? I think that's even more gross than boys! Ok... It your turn to ask me something now, Resa!" Lauren said, nervous about what the girl would ask her for both truth or dare.. Oh well.. She'd have to answer truthfully or do any dare because she just could not do it when dared!

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:27

Theresa giggled as she sat up properly "well both things are gross but kissing the giant squid sounded like more of an adventure while kissing Will Black just sounded gross" she said. She turned to Lauren "now for your doom Lauren, truth or dare?" she asked in a deep, dramatic voice.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:38; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:32

Lauren suppressed a giggle at Resa's voice as she pondered on what she would choose. She has already done a dare, so she supposed that it was truth time. "Ok... I suppose I'll choose truth... Even though I am a daredevil!" Lauren said, looking at Resa, very nervous.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:37

Theresa grinned evily as she tried to think of a good question. She didn't want to miss a chance like this or even waste it by asking something nice. "Ok Lauren Potter, have you ever thought about kissing a boy and if so, who?" she asked, laughing at the idea of kissing any boy.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:40

Shelby giggled. "Good question, Resa," she said. Resa had just saved her the trouble of having to come up with some kind of revenge question on her own.

Shelby raised an eyebrow and eagerly awaited Lauren's answer. She had a feeling that this question would make Lauren blush nearly as red as she had been earlier.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:43

Lauren glared at Resa. She knew she would ask her something like that. Truth, truth tell the truth, her mind was telling her.

"Ok... " Lauren said... looking around at her friends who were all looking at her intently.

"When I was good friends with Nick, and found out that he kissed Lizzie, I sort of wondered what that would feel like, and was slightly jealous that he kissed her and not me." Lauren said, her face going bright red. "And I suppose I wonder what kissing Pete would be like..."

Lauren looked at her friends, who had gone very very quiet.

"Oh! Say something please!" Lauren pleaded with her friends.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:46

"Huh... I didn't think you would think that about two boys" Theresa said shocked as she stared at her friend. "But hey, I suppose there is nothing wrong with it for you, I would say that you have gone completely mad but if you like boys then at least it's two instead of one" she teased, laughing slightly.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:49

Shelby dissolved into a fit of giggles. "I knew it! I knew it! You fancy Pete Walker! And Nick Hale a bit, apparently," she laughed, wiping a small tear from her eye.

"Go on then Lauren, it's your turn to ask," Shelby said when she had calmed down a little.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:52

Lauren glared at her two friends and then sighed. At least she told the truth. "Ok... hmm... who to ask!" Lauren looked at the two girls, "I haven't ask Resa anything yet, so I think I will now. Truth or Dare, dear Puff?" Lauren thought about what she would ask the Hufflepuff for both answers... Hmm...

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:56

Theresa pouted "no fair, I only just had a go, you two are liking teaming up or something" she said childishly before she thought of which to choose. She knew that she was going to wish that she didn't but she hadn't chose dare yet. "I chose dare so please be nice" she said hopefully, she knew that it was a lost cause.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:58

"It's okay Resa," Shelby said comfortingly. "I'm sure Lauren won't make your dare too bad. Plus, then you can ask me," she said. "And then I get to ask Lauren," a slightly evil smile crept onto her face and she laughed the best evil sounding laugh she could, which in all honesty was a pretty good sounding evil laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 20:43