Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relax

relax - Page 8 Empty Re: relax

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:56

Theresa fell back, laughing hysterically "that was amasing!" she said. She didn't know that Lauren would put so much drama into it but it made the whole thing even better. "The poor people you shrieked at, they must have been so freaked out" she said, laughing harder as she remembered the looks on everyone's faces. She laughed harder at Shelby's comment "imagine having to tell Professor Mitchel or Professor Green that she was acting like an insane monkey for a dare" she said.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:02

Lauren laughed, "I'm glad that you enjoy it!" Lauren said. "If I was going to make a fool out of myself, I might as well do it properly!" Lauren said, leaning back... "And It makes it my turn once more." Lauren said, "It's Shelby's turn to ask someone now.. i think we missed you last time!" Lauren said, not remembering Shelby ask someone after Lauren asked her the mean question before.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:07

"Oh is it? I forgot, what with all your monkey business," Shelby snickered at her own bad pun. "Alright then Lauren, truth or dare?" she asked, trying to think up a suitable dare since that seemed to be the option that Lauren chose most often, probably thanks to her Gryffindor courage.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:11

Lauren looked at her. "Me again!" Lauren said. "Ok.. Hmm... Perhaps truth now? Or another dare.. I am very interested in what you will make me to Shelby!" Lauren said, "Ok... dare! I'm up for it again!" Lauren said this, feeling even more nervous about what the Ravenclaw would make her do. She wasn't in Ravenclaw for nothing...

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:17

"I dare you to tell Pete Walker about your crush on him within the next twenty-four hours," Shelby said. She hoped Lauren wouldn't be too mad at her, but she had tricked Shelby into basically admitting that she fancied Indiana Lamperouge. "You can send an owl if you'd rather do that than say it to his face, but you have to tell him," she said. "And you can't tell him that I dared you to do it."

Last edited by Shelby Thomas on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:21; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:25

Shelby leaned towards Lauren and dropped her voice so that Theresa couldn't hear. Not that she'd want to anyway, she'd probably just start making gagging noises. "I'll make a deal with you. If you tell Pete about you fancying him, then I'll tell Indiana about me fancying him. That way, we can just get it over with and stop thinking about it altogether. And Resa can stop telling us how gross boys are," Shelby said.

(OOC: Bedtime for me now! See you guys later/tomorrow probably.)

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:29

Lauren was as white as a sheet... What would he even say. She hadn't even spoken to him since the train ride and now she likes him? I don't even like him! But Shelby said that she'd tell Indiana too... That's better I guess, but still... Pete will think she has lost her marbles!

"If you will too then I suppose I'll have to. I have no idea what to say though! What if he doesn't go here anymore... an owl will seem so strange! Argg.. I hate you so much right now!" Lauren ranted.

(OOC: Night. I'll probably be up all night now... wondering what I'll say!)

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:32

Theresa pretended to gag, she guessesd they were talking about the dare. She wondered if Shelby was letting Lauren do something else. She noticed that Lauren looked like she had lost all colour in her face. "Everything ok Lauren?" she asked, grinning as she tried not to laugh at her.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:35

"Ok.. I'll do it now and get it over with! This is what I will say...

Hi Pete,

It's been a while since we've spoken. I guess that train ride got me thinking and I really enjoyed speaking with you... Well more like arguing with you, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I guess what i'm trying to say is that, I miss talking to you...

Anyway...

I hope to talk to you soon

From Lauren

How's that? It's pretty close isn't it??" Lauren begged her friends to let her do that and be done with it!

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:38

Theresa blanched "yep, that is close to a 'secret' love letter" she said in discust as she scooted back."Very gross" she commented, she couldn't help but laugh at her friend's expression. "What if he is expelled from school" she wondered outloud as she scrunched up her nose, looking at the letter like is was a disease.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:41

Lauren was still very white and shaking. "I hate this!" She said. "I'm not doing it yet. He's a Slytherin, what if he laughs at me! How embarrassing!! I really don't want to do this, Resa..." Lauren stood up and began to pace up and down, feeling more and more nervous with every passing second.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:45

"Cant you just refuce to do it, I mean, do another dare or something, this does seem kind of mean" she said. She didn't understand why anyone would want to do it. "Well Slytherin boys really aren't that bad, maybe he will think that is nice" she offered. Some Slytherin boys were nice, for boys at least.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:47

Lauren thought about that, but she would never live it down, refusing a dare! It just wasn't her! "No.. I'll have to do it, I'm just scared about his reaction. I so wish I could tell him that it was for a dare... He will think I'm barmy, i'm sure about it!" Lauren sighed... "I don't even know if I like him or not..."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:51

Theresa grinned "I think I just found you a loopole" she said cheerfully. "If you don't have a crush on him then you don't have to tell him anything" she said. "So do you tink you like him or don't you, you should probably think about i first" she said, trying her hardest not to gag.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 22:00

Lauren would let the tiny brain comment slide because her friend had done this wonderful thing for her... Though, Lauren was now wondering what Pete's reaction would be if she sent that letter.. All she was really saying was that she liked talking to him.. and she guessed that she did... Maybe she would send it.. who knows.

"You're not getting out of singing in the great hall tomorrow (later today) either!" Lauren told her friend. "At the Gryffindor table sometime tomorrow, (later today)..." Lauren laughed at her friend, for Lauren thought that Resa thought she had forgotten all about her little dare!

(OOC: It's getting late over here... I'm going to get some ZZZ's... But tomorrow = get your singing voice ready!!)

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 22:04

Theresa scrunched up her nose "darn, I was hoping that you had forgotten" she said. Now she was going to have to sing at the Gryffindor table. She needed to keep reminding herself not to ever choose a day from Lauren, she was evil when it came to dares.
    (OCC:ok, see you then you horrid person lol)
    Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

relax - Page 8 Trans

Post by Amy Mitchell Tue 20 Jul 2010, 01:42

Remember to post 50 words. I've already deleted two posts in this conversation that didn't meet that limit. A third post and I will lock this thread and move it. Thank you, -Professor Mitchell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 23:44