Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relax

relax - Page 7 Empty Re: relax

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:02

Lauren grinned as her friend chose dare! Hahaha Revenge! Lauren thought as she wondered what she would make her friend do. Be nice? Never! Lauren thought. "Dare, huh? You should have been in Gryffindor, you brave little thing. Ok... What to make you do? Hmm..." Lauren tilted her head to the side, "I dare you to go sing in your loudest voice in the great hall... 'I'm a cute little puff puff puff!' at the Gryffindor table"

Last edited by Lauren Potter on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:08; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:06

Theresa went bright red "I should have chosen truth" she mumbled bitterly before she looked around her. She took a deep breath and sung "I'm a cute little puff puff puff!" as loud as she could, practically shouting it. She quickly glared at Lauren "I am so going to get you back for that" she said, feeling the colour in her cheeks brighten more.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:09

Lauren grinned, "That's very nice, Resa.. But I said The Great Hall... Tomorrow at breakfast! You're not getting away from it that easily!!" Lauren grinned at her friend, who was looking daggers at her. She turned to Shelby, "If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now!!"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:12

"I so hate you right now, I so should have just said truth, from now on, I am never saying dare" she said. She glared at Lauren, she was going to pay her back some way. "You are going to regret that" she said, dares and questions already forming in her mind, perfest for revenge.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:16

"That's probably true," Shelby agreed. "If her eyes shot daggers, you'd look like a voodoo doll right now."

"Alright Theresa, it's your turn to ask again," Shelby said cautiosly, trying to further upset their already embarrassed friend. "For what it's worth, you have a lovely singing voice," Shelby said kindly.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:19

Theresa went even redder at Shelby's comment "you two better not ever mention that stupid song thing again, stupid tiny brain" she said, narrowing her eyes further. She sighed before smiling at Shelby, hoping that her cheeks would reutrn to their normal colour soon. "Truth or Dare Shelby?" she asked as she refused to look at Lauren.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:23

"Dare," Shelby said bravely. After all, Theresa was brave enough to choose dare, so why not her? Then again, Theresa was going to have to sing in the Great Hall at breakfast the next day. Shelby was starting to wish she had chosen truth, like she had before. Hopefully Theresa wouldn't take out her annoyance at Lauren's dare on her.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:29

Theresa's smile grew as she thought of what to dare her. "I dare you to do skip around the tree, shouting 'Hufflepuff is the best house' three times" she said, giggling. It wasnt the worst dare she had come up with but she wanted to save that one for Lauren. This one seemed fine compared to the one she saved for Lauren.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:35

Shelby sighed in relief. She had been terrified that she was going to have to do something terrible. She got up and started to skip around the tree, pretending not to notice the few other students that were near enough to hear her. "Hufflepuff is the best house! Hufflepuff is the best house! Hufflepuff is the best house!" she shouted.

She returned to where Lauren and Theresa were and took a seat again. "You know, that wasn't so bad. I mean, I suppose I wasn't technically lying. Hufflepuff is winning the house cup right now, so I guess that makes them the best for now," she rationalized, still feeling a little bit like she had betrayed Ravenclaw.

"Alright Lauren, truth or dare?"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:39

Lauren laughed as her friend paraded around the tree claiming that Hufflepuff was the best house. She looked at Shelby when she returned and asked her the question of truth or dare. What would she choose?

"I think I'll go with truth from you Shelby, because though I'm super scared about what Resa's going to make me do, I'm kinda excited about what she'll come up with!"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:46

Shelby considered what to ask Lauren. She had a feeling that if she asked any more questions about Pete Walker that Lauren would start to get annoyed so she decided on something else. "If you and your family were taken to a deserted island and could only taken four people with you, who would you take and why?" she asked. "And obviously, the people you say can't be family members, since they're already going."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:55

Lauren thought about the question... What an interesting idea. "Umm, I think that I would take you two, because you are always up for a laugh and would keep me sane. The other two people perhaps would be..." Lauren blushed, and a name came into her head... Don't say that name though he would be good to argue with if I got bored. "I don't know! Why'd you have to ask me such a hard question? I guess Professor Mitchell and Madame Rosey because then I could learn a great deal about witchcraft and healing."

(OOC: I'm watching a comedy debate with Greg Behrendt...")

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:02

Shelby grinned. "Those are pretty good answers," she said. "And I'm glad that you would take us. I don't know if I would take Professor Mitchell, but Madame Rosey would be useful to have around. I mean, you never know when you might need someone who knows a bunch of healing spells," she smiled. "Although I am surprised that you didn't say you'd take Pete," she could resist a little teasing. After all, it had been over five minutes since he'd been mentioned.

(OOC: Seriously?! Is he talking about Tim Tams? Because that would be too weird.)

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:14

Lauren smirked at her friend. She had a really good question... "Shelby, Shelby, Shelby.." Lauren said, shaking her head, "You would probably wish you chose dare." Lauren laughed evilly, "Ok Shelb... What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?" She asked the Ravenclaw.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:19

Theresa laughed at Lauren's question. "That was a mean trick, you are too good at this game" she said, looking wairily at the girl's smirk, she was glad that it was Shelby and not her. She looked at Shelby and watched amusedly, wondering what her answer to Lauren's question would be.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:25

Shelby buried her head in her hand in embarrassment. "Are you sure you're a Gryffindor?" she mumbled. "I'd expect such a cunning question more from a Slytherin."

"I suppose the question I'd be afraid to answer truthfully would be if you asked if I really did fancy Indiana," Shelby said quickly, feeling her cheeks get hot.

Lauren was getting very sneaky with her questions. She had managed to get Shelby to basically admit to fancying a boy without actually asking if she did.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:29

Lauren laughed hard at Shelby's blushed face. Lauren thought that she was pretty cunning herself! "Sorry Shelby, I just couldn't resist that question! Now I guess you'll have answer that one of the next turn, or choose dares from now on!" Lauren laughed evilly once more waiting Resa to ask her truth or dare.. though she already knew the answer. She wanted to do Resa's dare.. after all her last one for Lauren nearly drowned her.

Last edited by Lauren Potter on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:29; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:29

Theresa shrieked with laughter "You fancy him, I knew it!" she said, laughing madly. "Shelby and Indianna and Lauren and Pete, merlin, I am surprised that I am still normal" she joked. She had only been making the Indiana thing up to tease her friend before but now she knew that it was true. She was the only one who didn't have a crush on some smelly boy.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:38

"Ok Resa, I choose dare from you!" Lauren said, gathering her Gryffindor courage. "Go on, do your worst! I can hack it!" Lauren said, but she did feel slightly nervous... Resa had a long time to plan out a perfect, evil dare for her, she'd just have to wait and see what she had come up with, hoping that it wasn't too embarrassing.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:40

Theresa thought for aa moment "I hadnt finished planning so it isn't that bad, well as bad as I hoped" she explained. "I dare you to dance to the castle and back like a monkey while making a siren noise as loud as you can and if anyone looks at you then you have to make a monkey noise" she said, kind of happy with what she had thought of for revenge.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:43

Lauren looked at her and breathed a sigh of relief. She had thought that she was going to dare her to go up to Pete and tell her that she liked him... Not that she did!

"I can do that!" Lauren said, not scared of making a fool of herself.

"You want me to do that now?" She asked Resa

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:46

Theresa snorted "should have known you would have found it nice instead of scary or embarrissing" she said, wishing that she went with her other dare. She waved towards the castle "go right ahead" she said grinning. Even if Lauren would think it was fun, it would still be funny to watch. She sat up in the grass, trying to hold in her laughter as she waited for her to start.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:47

Shelby began to laugh uncontrollably when Theresa gave Lauren her dare. There was no way that Lauren wasn't going to do it. She was relieved that Theresa had one ready, since watching Lauren act like a monkey and make siren noises was sure to help her to get over her embarrassment.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:52

Lauren stood and with dramatic flair gave a bow to her friends. She took a breathe in and began to dance like an absolute nut job, waving her arms over her head, and getting strange looks from some of the other people at the lake. She danced her way up to the castle, making a siren sound from her voicebox as loud as she could, which was pretty loud, as she was a singer. She made it to the castle and made her way back, acting like a monkey, with all of the hand movements associated with the animal. People were looking at her, and as they looked she made shrieking monkey noises at them, making them look like her like she had lots her marbles.

Lauren made her way back to the girls, who were laughing at her hysterically!

'Tar-da!" Lauren said, taking another bow at their friends, taking a seat.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 20:55

Shelby couldn't stop laughing. "That was the funniest thing I've ever seen!" she gasped in between giggles. "You should have seen yourself. We'd better be careful. I think one of those students you made noises at might think we gave you some sort of a potion or cursed you to do that and go get a professor."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 00:18