Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relax

relax - Page 4 Empty Re: relax

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:01

Theresa nodded "great idea, this is probably going to be one of the funnest things we have done so far... deffinetly the least dangerous" she said. She leaned back on the grass and began picking at it below her and making a small grass mountin beside her, giggling as it grew bigger.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:05

"Yeah, this is going to be fantastic!" Shelby said, watching Theresa make a grass mountain.

She took a deep breath and blew at it. Her breath made the tip blow away, leaving a mountain with a flat top. "Now it looks like a volcano," she giggled.

"Hey, did you and Hilary ever figure out if the Room of Requirement makes its own food or if the food in there comes from the kitchens?"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:08

Theresa grinned "it does" she said before laughing. "We went to the kitchens but the house elf said that no food is taken from the kitchens so we desided that it was just going to be a mystery forever" she said. She began making another grass mounten beside the grass volcano, all she needed now were grass people she mused.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:11

"Wow. I can't believe that the Room of Requirement can even make its own food. That means that if we wanted a snack, we wouldn't even have to go down to the Kitchens or the Great Hall to get something. We could have a snack table in there that will make us whatever we want to eat," Shelby said in amazement. "The whole 'having our own House of Awesome common room' is sounding better and better by the second!"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:15

Theresa grinned "ye, house of awesome food" she said, the common room was going to be so much fun. "So as the founder, what types of things will be done in the common room?" she asked, laughing as she thought of having a unique common room just for them to be in.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:22

"Well, we would be able to do anything that can be done in the normal common rooms, but we would be able to do so much more. We could have slumber parties and such, and we would also be able to hold a ball in there if we wanted. After all, the Room can do anything, even make us a gigantic dance floor and pretty dresses for us to wear," Shelby laughed.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:26

Theresa laughed "this is going to be briliant" she said. "And of course the house of awesome is too 'awesome' to lose house points" she said as she sat up. "Just think of all the stuff that could be in there" she said cheerfully. "Slumber parties would be so fun" she said, giggling more.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:30

Shelby nodded, agreeing with Theresa. "The House of Awesome would automatically win every house cup tournament because, well, we're awesome!" she laughed. "The slumber parties would be pretty fun, although we wouldn't be able to play truth or dare with any dares like what you had Lauren do," she smiled. Shelby wasn't going to forget Lauren's jump into the lake for a long time to come.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:35

Theresa stuck her tongue out at her "once again, I didn't think she would actually do it" she said. "Your never going to stop mentioning that are you?" she asked, hoping that she would. "If we ever play truth or dare, we would do dares that are nice" sge said, grinning as she rolled her eyes. Her grin grew before she quickly picked up a small handful of her grass mountin and threw it at her.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:39; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:39

"Probably not," Shelby laughed.

She shreiked as Resa threw grass at her. "That's it, you're going down!" She reached over and took a handfull of the grass and threw it back before getting up and running away. "I bet you can't catch me!" she laughed, running as fast as she could before putting a foot against the trunk of the tree and climbing up as high as she could.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:42

Lauren walked to the lake, which seemed to be her favourite place in the whole of Hogwarts. She was hoping to get some quiet reading done. She immediately saw Resa and Shelby sitting together, and throwing grass at one another. Well, I don't think I'll be getting much reading down with these two to talk to, Lauren thought. With her healer textbook in hand, she walked over to the two girls. Shelby seemed to be running away from Theresa at this moment and started to climb the tree. Lauren continued to walk over.

"Hi there!" She called up to Shelby cheerfully with a smile on her face. "What's going on?"

Last edited by Lauren Potter on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:43; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:42

Theresa giggled as she brushed the grass off her "get back here Thomas!" she said, pretended to be angry as she stood up and laughed. She followed her to the tree and climbing it. Collecting as many leaves as she could as she tried to catch up with her.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:46

Sitting in the tree, Shelby cleared her throat and once again adopted the most royal sounding voice she could. "Greetings, Lady Lauren. Princess Shelby is pleased that you are here. Congratulations, you have been officially inducted, by royal decree, into the House of Awesome, along with Lady Theresa and Lady Hilary, both of whom have already been informed of their positions on the Court of the House of Awesome," Shelby held back the giggles that were threatening to surface.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:51

Theresa nearly fell off the tree as she laughed but quickly balanced and scoooted over to where Shelby was. "Here princess Shelby" she said, throwing the leaves at her before quickly climbing back down to the tree. "Hello Lauren, her highness was just threw grass at me, isnt that so mean" she said, acting hurt before giggling madly.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:52

Lauren smiled as Shelby took on her Royal persona. Lauren took on one too, for she could never say no to a little theatrics!

Lauren curtsied to her friend deeply. "Oh, your highness, you do me the greatest honour of inviting me to such a prestigious guild. I gracefully accept your proposal with haste for there is nothing I would rather do, and no where I would rather be, then in your highnesses presence." Lauren curtsied once more, and starting laughing. "So the house of Awesome is going to happen then?" Lauren asked, still grinning, "That's brilliant!"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:56

"Absolutely," Shelby swung her legs on the tree branch. "We think that we might be able to get the Room of Requirement to make us our own common room and let only us and other people we want into it. We'd be able to decorate it however we want and Resa and Hilary found out that the food makes its own room, so we'd be able to have it make whatever snacks we want."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:58

Theresa giggled "great, you are both crazy, there is no hope for me now" she teased her friends. "Just wait till you hear what types of things we have already planed, this is going to be briliant" she said before she hopped back to the tree. She sat down and laughed as she waited excitedly for it.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:59

Lauren looked up at her friend. "Sounds fantastic!" Lauren smiled envisioning all of the slumber parties and mischief that they could get up to in that room. She was looking forward to it already.

"Hey, you think that branch is sturdy for the three of us? I would hate for it to snap and all three of us fall and break our necks. That would put a damper on our fun, now wouldn't it." Lauren asked, looking at the branch and trying to judge the strength of it.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:02

"I think it would be able to handle it," Shelby bounced up and down a little. "It seems pretty strong."

Shelby spotted the textbook that Lauren had with her. "Did you honestly think that you were going to get any work done out here?" she laughed. "It's a beautiful day, far to nice to do anything school related."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:05

Lauren looked down at the book she was carrying. "Oh, this... Well, I didn't expect you two to be here, and I thought that I could get some reading done, but alas." She mock sighed, "You're just a bad influence on me, it seems." Lauren smirked, as she knew that she, herself, was the worse influence in the group, hands down. If anyone was corrupting anyone, it was Lauren!

Lauren put her textbook in her backpack, and climbed the tree, sitting next to Resa.

"I have so much charms homework! I haven't even done it yet!' Lauren breathed out a heavy sigh. "And it's only the second week!"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:08

Theresa snorted "who is the bad influence?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "Anyway, you should have known better, you cannot read with us around mwuahahahaha" she said, trying to cackle evily. After a moment she started coughing from her attempt. "ok, I am never trying that again, so how are you tiny brain?" she asked teasingly, grinning at Lauren.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:08

Shelby smiled at the mention of Charms. It was one of her favorite classes, along with Transfiguration. It helped that it was taught by her Head of House, but Shelby was sure that even if it wasn't, she would like it anyway. "I did that homework as fast as I could. I wanted to be able to enjoy being outside without worrying about school. I finally finished my DADA essay and I started my group's debate with Professor Hunt." As she listed things off, Shelby realized just how much she had done that day. "Today was very productive for me."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:10

Lauren looked at the girl next to her, "Oi! You be careful with the tiny brain comments. You might just fall out of the tree... by accident of course," Lauren told the girl with a serious face... Well a face that would have been considered serious, if she did not break it seconds in with a grin. "I wouldn't do that." Lauren said, still smiling, "Do you believe me?"

Lauren smiled at the productive Ravenclaw. "Was that essay on the debate question we had? If so, I've done that!"

(OOC: Facebook isn't working for some reason... It's Alicia Witt... She's the only attractive red head I know!)

Last edited by Lauren Potter on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:26; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:13

"No, I don't believe you" Theresa said without any hesitation as she scooted away from her. "mean" she commented, sticking her tongue out at her before turning to Shelby. "That was a lot for one day, it took me ages to do my work and I probably don't have as many classes as the Ravenclaw and... well her" she said, looking back at Lauren wairily.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 16:16

Lauren laughed at the Hufflepuff, she acted hurt, "Oh... First a tiny brain, and now a pronoun..." Lauren put a hand on her forehead and acted like she was going to pass out. "You have cut me to my core, Puff. To.. The... Core!" Lauren laughed. Lauren swung her legs in the air as she spoke, loving being off of the ground. Plus, the view was better up here!

"I'm taking every subject avaliable... Plus getting some healer education from Madame Rosey in the hospital wing. It's pretty full on."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 21:25