Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break

Break - Page 5 Empty Re: Break

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:17

She looked up to see if she could see Theresa. "No, I can't see you anymore. How are we supposed to gossip with you way up there? Just because we made up codenames doesn't mean that we want to shout everything."

She began to shout, "Resa, if you don't come down, I'll tell the whole school about you and Rain!" she threatened.

She turned back to Hilary, shaking her head at Resa's silliness. "And yes, I remember you telling me that something happened this morning, so don't get distracted. Tell us everything!" she sat with her legs crossed and gazed intently at Hilary, eagerly awaiting the story of what had happened that morning.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:20

Theresa laughed at Hilary's comment "I might be, it certainly is more peaceful up here then with you gossiping hens" she teased. She grumbled when she heard Shelby "fine I will come down, but I just want to say that you just sounded like an old woman who tries to ruin anything fun" she said, grinning madly before she began to climb down the tree.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:21

"Well, I was up early, and had decided to go down and see if I could see anything in the forest," she said. "I wasn't planning on going in, what with all the points Ravenclaw had lost there. I just wanted to look. And then Will came up behind me and growled about how I was going to lose us points." She paused for dramatic effect. Or because she felt ridiculous. Whichever one.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:29

Shelby laughed at Theresa's comment. "I am not an old lady!" she insisted. "If any of us said anything befitting of an old lady, it was Hilary with her 'bring you back to life just to kill you' stuff," she giggled.

Shelby listened breathlessly to every word that Hilary said. "Okay, and then what?"

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:36

Hilary laughed at Shelby's response to her comment. "I do not sound like an old lady," she said. "I sound like a good friend who doesn't want to see her friend die from falling out of a tree."

She continued with her story. "But it turned out he was only joking, and we started talking about both of our motives for being down there. Turns out we both were looking for unicorns. So, Will asked me if I was interested in going into the forest with him to look. He said Hagrid had told him about a clearing where you might be able to find one. And me, being crazy, decided to go."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:48

Theresa grinned as she skipped over to her friends. She hopped next to Lauren and sat cross legged. She was silent as she listened to Hilary, she was surprised. She had only heard that Will was a power crazed, rule loving, prat. She giggled when she stopped talking "who would have thought" she said, she suddenly looked dangerously serious at the three of them. She silently pointed at Lauren "tiny brain" she said with a straight face. She pointed to Shelby "old lady" she said, trying her hardest not to laugh or smile. She pointed to Hilary "great friend who has to tell me more of this right now" she said before giggling more.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:53

"You went into the Forest? What were you two thinking? You could have died!" Shelby was shocked. She had not been expecting this. "I mean, obviously you didn't die, but you could have. What were you two thinking?" she repeated.

"Oh and by the way, I told Elise that I would bring some people by later to meet her, so if you want to meet her, I'll take you, but I think only one of you should go at a time because I don't know how she'll react to having a lot of people around," Shelby said to her three friends. "Elise is the car that Indiana and I have been fixing up," she said in explanation.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:55

Hilary laughed. "I could have died, but I didn't," she said. "It was an adventure! I wasn't really thinking, to be honest."

"So we wandered into the forest. I followed him, because I hadn't the slightest clue where I was going. After a bit we finally made it to the clearing. It was amazing! I'll have to take you there someday. So, anyway, there was this small, pure gold unicorn there. I held out some grass, and it came over. We even got it to go to Will and were able to both pet it. It was so incredible. And then Will noticed that there were a bunch silver and gold unicorn hairs caught in the nearby bushes, so we collected some. And then we headed out of the forest, and I apologized for being such a jerk to him. Then we got out, and he gave me a few of the hairs he had collected, even though I had gotten some of my own, and we went off in our own directions."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:07

Theresa smiled at her friend "Hilary and Will, never thought that would happen" she mused as she threw some grass into the air. "Well all this boy talk is going to make me be sick, I am going to climb" she said, pretending to gag as she stood up and walked over to the tree she was in before. She heaved herself onto the first branch before climbing higher, determind to go higher then last time.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:13; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:11

"Same deal goes this time as it did the last," Hilary warned as she watched Theresa climb the tree again.

She stretched her legs out, stiff from sitting still for so long. She decided to look at her watch, and it was a good think she did. It was getting late.

"Oh, shoot," she said, standing up. "I'd better go. I'll catch up with you guys later!"

She turned and headed towards the castle.

(OoC: It's after 2am here, and I have to be functioning for work tomorrow. Good night, lovelies!)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:15

Shelby waved to Hilary and got up. She went over to the tree and began to climb it behind Theresa. "You didn't think you were getting away that easily, did you?" she joked. "Calling me an old lady," she scoffed, determined to climb just as high as Resa. "Have you thought about talking to Rain yet? And do you know if Lauren's heard anything back from Storm?" she asked while climbing.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:18

Theresa looked down and grinned as she made room for her "Darn, I was hoping for some peace from you and you are an old lady" she teased. She shook her head at her question "In the library, she told me that he hasnt owled her back yet although I think that he just didn't get it, maybe he is expelled" she thought before scrunching her nose. "No, I have not thought about it yet and I am not going to, ever" she said.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:43

Shelby sat next to Resa on the branch and sighed. "Today has been a long day," she declared. "What do you say to meeting Elise tomorrow? I told her I'd bring some people around to meet her. She's gone into the Forest for now, but I'm pretty sure she'll make an appearance tomorrow since Indiana said that he might try to clean of some of the rust."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:46

Theresa nodded "sounds good, I cant wait to finaly meet this Elise car" she said. "It has deffinetly been a long day, I am just glad that I have no more homework, I forgot about the DADA homework and when I got sent an owl about it, I only just managed to deliver it to Professor Hunt before the deadline" she said.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:57

"Elise is pretty amazing," Shelby said with a smile. "She can understand what we say, and she can answer yes or no questions. You just ask it and tell her to activate the wipers to say no or flash the headlights to say yes. And she looks so much better than when we found her," Shelby said 'we' even though she believed that Indiana had found Elise since he heard her first, but she didn't say that because she was sure Resa would think it was mushy. "She now has four full tires, and there's no more trash under her seats, although I'm pretty sure I found a dead thing under there, and all of the broken glass from where her windows were is gone."

Shelby was very proud of the hard work she had put into fixing Elise up. "I even found an old Filibuster Firework under one of the seats," Shelby said proudly, "They don't even make those anymore. I'm going to send it to my brother. I think he'll really like it," Shelby smiled.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 15:01

Theresa grinned "sounds fun" she said as she began to swing her legs. "wow a Filibuster Firework, that's strange" she said wondering how one could have still been working. "She sounds like a very smart car, do you know what she is enchanted with?" she asked, interested in what spells were put on it.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 15:06

Shelby shook her head. "I have no idea. Probably the same ones that my dad put on our car back home, but I don't know what they are. I know there's at least a charm to keep her from running out of gas because we're pretty sure that she's the car that Harry Potter flew here in his second year, so that's over forty years ago and she can still run. And I suppose that there's a charm to keep the oil fresh too, because Indiana checked it and it was fine."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 15:13

"wow that's cool, Indiana must know a lot about cars" Theresa said thoughtfully. She didn't even know where to start when looking for oil on a car herself. "So you are becoming good friends, are you close to telling him... you know?" she asked, looking around so no one was listening.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:03

"I guess he does," Shelby said with a small smile. "I don't know about good friends, but we're friends at least. And no, I'm not going to tell him. Not yet at least. I don't want to mess up a friendship with him because of some silly crush. Plus he probably doesn't even like girls yet," she said with just a hint of sadness in her voice.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:06

Theresa hugged her friend "it's ok, he is just going to need a few years to grow up, remember, boy's usually take a few more years to miture then girls" she said. "Besides, your friends with him, that's good right?" she asked as she began to swing her legs back anf forth again.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:23

"You're probably right," Shelby smiled, hugging her friend back. "Hey, when did you get so mature? I thought you said I was a crazy boy loving zombie," she joked, pulling a leaf off of the tree and letting it go. She watched it drift slowly down to the ground where she had left her bag.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:31

Theresa grinned as she watched the leaf "I am not sure but I don't like it, something has worn off on me from you" she said as she nudged her friend softly. "I have got to do something imature soon, I don't want people thinking that I am groing up so keep this to yourself" she joked. "Also, there are times when you are a boy crazed zombie but there are times when your a friend that needs to talk or just needs help" she said cheerfully.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:36

"Thanks," Shelby said, nudging Resa back, "And don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're turning into a lady," she joked.

"As for something immature, I might be able to help with that," she giggled. "Last one in the lake is a boy loving zombie!" she shouted, quickly climbing down the tree and running toward the lake.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:39

Theresa laughed at her friend "no fair, you got a head start!" she joked as she quickly stood up and scooted over to the middle of the tree. "Thomas, you cheater" she teased as she slid down the bottom of the tree and ran after her friend, determind to beat her.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:43

Shelby apparently couldn't run as fast as she thought. Theresa was right behind her, but Shelby didn't mind. She slowed down as she got closer to the lake, running next to Theresa instead of in front of her and stopped right at the water's edge, letting her friend jump in ahead of her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 02:12