Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break

Break - Page 6 Empty Re: Break

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:45

Theresa quickly jumped into the lake and was reminded of how cold it was when people first jumped in. Once her head reached the surface, she saw her friend standing at the edge, she wondered why she hadn't jumped in yet. "Come on then, you cant be scared of the water right" she teased as she swam a little futher in.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:54

"No," Shelby said, giggling a little, "But I decided to let you go first to save your reputation. That and I'd like to not ruin another cloak by wearing it in the lake," Shelby laughed.

She took off her cloak, along with her shoes and socks, and left them on the grass. She jumped into the cold water by Theresa so that she spash would hit her.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:57

Theresa shrieked "you are turning into such a meanie, first calling me a lady and now this" she said gesturing to her soaked hair which was covering most of her face. "that's it" she said, grinning before she splashed water at her. "I am deffinetly no lady, toodles" she teased as she quickly swam away.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:00

Lauren, still up in the tree enjoying the solitude, laughed at her friends antics in the lake. She didn't want to go swimming, preferring the peacefulness of being in the tree, away from the world. Lauren sat closer to the trunk of the tree and leaned back against it, closing her eyes and letting the quietness seep through her.

(OOC: Sorry I was away for so long! I had to go and teach soccer to 5 and 6 year olds! So cute!!)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:07

Shelby yelped and splashed water back. After a long day filled with classes, homework, and secrets, it felt nice to splash around in the cool water and not think about anything. "Lauren, come swim with us!" she shouted to their dry friend sitting up in the tree. "It's more fun when there's more of us!"

(OOC: That's okay, I'm doing a puzzle of sorts right now. It's turning out to be easier than I thought...)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:10

Theresa laughed as she splashed water back at Shelby. "Ye, you need to help me get her, she actually called me a lady" she said with a look of horror on her face before laughing again. She swam away from Shelby quickly and away from the splashing water. "I demand revenge" she declared as she splashed water at Shelby again.
    (OOC that sounds so adorable)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:11

Lauren heard Shelby call to her to come and swim, but she just didn't want to get out of the tree, let alone go swimming. She did however, climb out of the tree and down to the water's edge so that she could at least talk to her friends in the water, even if she didn't go in. Lauren sat down and pulled out her textbook. Perhaps she'd get some reading done, though it wasn't likely.

(OOC: I love puzzles, especially Sudoku!! Yeah, they are! So tiny and so full of energy!)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:27

Theresa laughed as she swam closer to Lauren "who would have guessed it, Lauren Potter actually has a calm side and is choosing not to have imature fun" she teased. "What are you doing?" she asked as she peered at the text book, not ready to get out of the water yet, it was too much fun.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:32

Lauren laughed at Resa's comment. "Yeah, I suppose I am opting to be calm for a change. What am I doing? Well, I would like be getting some reading done," she said indicating towards The Healer's Helpmate textbook that she was carrying, "But i don't think that's going to be very likely."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:36

Theresa grinned "wow, you actually think that you can read with me and Shelby here?" she asked. She shrugged "fine then, I am just going to have fun without you then" she said childishly as she stuck her tongue out at her friend. She laughed as she kicked back and swam back out into the lake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 06:48