Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break

Break - Page 4 Empty Re: Break

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:37

In her embarrassment, she had almost forgotten about Lauren and Theresa. She felt like a bad friend. "Are you two getting along again?" she asked.

She pouted, but wasn't about to give in just yet. She was so sure that her friends would give her hell about it if she told them. She deserved it, in a way, but that didn't mean she wanted to deal with it.

"Mines not a tiny thing, it's a stupid thing," she clarified. "And I actually did do something really cool this morning. At least, I thought it was pretty cool."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:43

Shelby crossed her arms and mock-glared at Hilary. She decided to pull the same dirty trick she had done on Theresa to get Hilary to tell. "Hilary, I want to hear about the cool thing you did after you tell us what the stupid thing is. Members of the House of Awesome don't keep secrets from each other," she said, hoping that mentioning their fake house would work on Hilary as it had on Theresa.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:46

Theresa snorted as she watched them "that sure sounds familiar Shelby" she teased. She looked at Hilary "ye were are fine, at least I hope so" she said thoughtfully. "Is it just me or do these trees get lower and lower" she asked as she looked down, she was deffinetly closerr to the ground then last time she was on the lowest branch on a tree.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:49

"Maybe you're just getting braver," she said to Theresa. "They seem like they're lower because you want to go higher."

Hilary frowned. "It's not really a secret though," she said. "It's just a stupid thing that I'll most likely be completely over by tomorrow. It's not a big deal. I definitely would not keep anything that would be considered a big deal from the House of Awesome."

She picked up a leaf that had landed on the grass next to it, pulling it to shreds. She was somewhat kicking herself for mentioning what had happened that morning, as well. She should have just avoided the whole topic altogether.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:50

Shelby looked at Theresa and giggled. She did look lower to the ground than she had the last time she sat on the tree branch. "Maybe it's the tree's way of saying it doesn't want to be sat on," she said through her laughter, "Or maybe your big butt is weighing the branches down!"

"I still want to know about it. Please, pretty please!" she begged Hilary, pouting dramatically for good measure.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:58

"Shelby! Be nice!" She exclaimed. The last thing she wanted to see now was those two fighting over something stupid. "Can we please be nice to each other for a while?"

Hilary gave Shelby a defeated look. She wasn't sure what she was going to do. She hated to keep stuff from her friends, but she was embarrassed.

"But it's so stupid!" she said. "I'm even mad at myself for letting it happen."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:59

Theresa shrieked and threw a hand ful of leaves down at Shelby "I do not have a big butt" she said, sticking her tongue out at her. "I like Hilary's observation better so I am going to go higher" she said, pretending to huff as she climbed higher up the tree. "And ofcourse they want to be sat on, it's the reason they grow so big" she said, giggling.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:02

"Relax, Hilary," Shelby giggled. "Resa knows that I was only joking. I don't really think that she has a big butt."

"And I don't care how stupid you think it is. You can't be objective about the situation. Tell us and let us decide how stupid it is, please!" Shelby clasped her hands together and held them under her chin as if praying and flashed Hilary her best puppy dog eyes.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:06

Hilary couldn't help but laugh at Theresa's statement about going higher. She did have a really good point. What other reason would they have for growing so big?

"I can be objective about anything I want," she counted, sticking her tongue out at the other girl. Another look at Shelby made it clear that she wasn't going to relent. "Fine," she said, defeated. "But can I owl it to you both? I don't want to say it where anyone could overhear." She paused a moment, thinking of what had happened before. "And one of you can tell Lauren, if I haven't been talking to her first."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:16

Shelby grinned. Another victory! she thought. "Sure, you can owl it to me," she said, delighted that Hilary was trusting her enough to tell her whatever she thought was stupid, not caring how Hilary conveyed the information. "Be careful up there!" she shouted to Theresa, a little worried that she would fall and break her neck.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:19

Hilary quickly jotted down a few words onto small piece of parchment for each of her friends. She hoped that they wouldn't give her too much grief about it. Thankfully, she knew she could trust them with this information. It made the whole thing the tiniest bit better.

"There," she said. "Happy?"

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:23

Theresa nodded "ye, ye, I'm going to be fine, I wont fall, I havent yet" she said. She eagerly took the piece of parchment and smiled. "You don't need to be embarissed by that Hilary, good for you" she giggled before she climbed onto the branch above her. "So much for cooties huh?" she said jokingly, even though the cootie shots were funny.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:25

Shelby was shocked as she read the parchment, then squealed with delight. "Why though? It seems like all you two do is fight!"

She really wanted to discuss all of this but she didn't know who might be listening into their conversation. "Alright, I'm going to owl you, Resa, and Lauren a list of codenames so that we can talk about all of this without having to name names anymore," she decided.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:29

"I know!" she exclaimed, burying her face in her hands. She was sure her cheeks couldn't possibly get any redder than they already were. "Of course I need to be embarrassed! Up until a day ago, I couldn't stand him. And now look at me. One stupid little thing, and everything changes!"

"Good call on the code names," she said to Shelby, after she had taken a minute to calm down. "That'll make it a lot easier. I'm scared that someone is going to overhear our conversation and tell the world."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:43

"Okay," Shelby said in a business-like manner, "You've been sent an owl with the list of codenames. 'Sun' is probably pretty pointless since I'm sure the whole school knows by now but I'm still going to use it. And don't laugh at the names I picked, they were chosen for a reason."

She collapsed into giggles and said "Alright, now tell us about Breeze."

(OOC: I found a codename generator and I figured that my simple names were better than the ones it was giving me, like 'Liquid Jazz' and 'Intensive Toupee'.)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:47

Hilary read over the list of code names. Easy enough to remember, which she liked.

"How did the whole school know about Sun, and yet I only just found out?" she teased.

She paused awkwardly at the question. It was a bit easier now that everyone knew, but she still felt that it was all very stupid. "What do you want to know?" she asked.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:49

Lauren walked back to the lake and looked up the tree to where the other three girls were. "Hey, can I join you?" She asked, embarrassed by her little tantrum before. She hoped that the others would let her back into the group and weren't too mad at her for running off like that.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:51

"I don't know that the whole school knows about Sun, but I have a feeling. When me, Resa, and Lauren play truth or dare we aren't exactly quiet about it. Lauren practically made me admit that I fancied him without even asking if I fancied him," Shelby explained.

"I want to know how you can go from completely hating Breeze to possibly fancying him," she said.

"Of course, you can join us, Lauren," she flashed her a smile.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:55

Theresa giggled as she watched them all, she swung her legs from the branch, smiling when she saw Lauren. "Hello, your brain didn't suffer too much then?" she joked. She looked back at Hilary and Shelby, not daring to miss anything incase it was something good.
    (OOC: By the way people, I didn't realise I spelt this topic 'break' instead of brake until right now. So don't think I am an idiot and cant spell even though I am and I cant lol)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:55

"Hey Lauren," she said, motioning for her to sit down. "Of course you can join us."

She ran a hand through her hair. She wasn't a fan of that term: fancying. Is that really how she felt about him?

"Well, it's kind of a crazy story," she said. "Remember I was telling you that I had a really good story from what I had done this morning?"

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:57

Lauren smiled up at the girls and made her way up the tree to sit next to Hilary and Shelby. 'Where's Resa?" Lauren asked. She couldn't see the girl anywhere, and then looked up in the tree when a voice came out of it. "Oh there you are and my brain is perfectly fine, thank you!"

"Are we talking about Breeze?" Lauren said, whilst laughing at Hilary's reaction. "Shelby owled me the details... Breeze, huh? Well I suppose he's alright."

(OOC: I think you mean break don't you... unless you're talking about car brakes? Smile )

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:01

Theresa grinned as she watched them. She wondered if she could get higher up the tree, no one would be able to see her then. She giggled as she climbed higher, nearly at the top. She was amazed, she had never been this high up. She looked back down at her friends and smiled as she listened carefully, making sure that she didn't miss anything.
    (OOC: oh I don't know... forget I said anything lol... my brain hurts now Razz )

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:11

"Yeah, we're talking about Breeze," Hilary said, turning red again and staring at her shoes.

She turned and watched her friend move further and further up the tree. "Theresa, I swear," she said, in the most threatening voice she could pull off. "If you fall out of that tree and break your neck, I will find a way to bring you back from the dead and yell at you until you've died again. Deal?"

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:13

Theresa laughed at Hilary's words and nodded. "ok Hilary deal, if I die, I will make sure that I come back so you can shout at me for it" she said as she grinned at her friend. She swung her legs and looked around before stopping and looking back down. "can you guys see me?" she asked, if they could then she would have to go higher.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 13:15

"Sort of," she replied. "Depends on which way you and the leaves move. Sometimes I can catch a glimpse of your shoes or your robes, and sometimes I just see leaves." She paused for a moment. "Are you trying to get away from us?" she teased. "Is that why you're trying to scale the entire tree?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 01:00