Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:17

""Two...three!"
    Their combined spells made more of a difference than imagined. Dixie rose, an incredulous look of glee on her face, as her knees skimmed the water.
    "Look," Cass cried, "we're doing it! Hey Dixie, can you kneel on water? Half Jesus baby!"

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:22

Dixie shouted "Wingardium Leviosa!" with the others, and she wasn't on fire!!!!! Noticing a tiny little flame on her shoulder, she slapped it and smiled innocently at Casserole and Ria Tia Smia.
    Looking down, her knees skimmed the water, and she rose up to her mid calf, then stopped.
    "Holy cheesy macaroni lettuce, tomato and broccoli!"

She kneeled, and felt like a kneeling girl.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:23

Jasmeet had been walking along the Lake, when she saw her friends up to some mischief. She came towards them and shook her head. Clearly for the time she wasn’t with them, they always got up to something. When she saw that they were looking up at her, she raised her brow at them.

"What exactly are you guys doing?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:27

"Wow!" Alex breathed out, not sure whether it was due to the fact that Pyrix was okay or that it looked so cool.

"WE DID IT!!!!!" she screamed as the full impact finally hit her.

Noticing a familiar gryffindor face, Alex's smile grew, "Hey Jazz," she waved cheerfully, "Whatever we are doing, its right in front of ya!" she said as she turned back to watch Pyrix. 'HEY WAIT UP! your voice is okay now!" Alex remarked as she looked back at jazz.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:30

"Yeah, it got better. Hey Dixie, are you alright?" she wasn't surprised though to see Dixie there, she always got into some sort of mischief.

She smiled, "Cass? What were you thinking?" She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do, she didn’t want her friends to get into trouble, but she didn’t want to act as a mother either. Oh well, she thought, its best if she’d leave.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:35

"JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ!" Cass yelled exasperatedly over the lake to Jas, "come in- I just did the Levitation Charm!" she looked back at expectant Alex and Dixie. "Eh, I mean, we did, and now Dixie's frikkin' Jesus! Pretend to crawl around Dix," she said, as she tried to keep the spell up.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:44

Jasmeet raised her brow, and saw that Dixie was levitating in the air. She wasn't sure which feeling was more, whether she was more concerned for Dixie or whether she was dazzled by the sight before her.

"How did you guys even come up with this? Oh wait, I forgot I'm talking to Cass, Alex and Dixie".

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:46

Dixie obediently began crawling around, and she then stood up, feet still in the water, and she began doing her moonwalk, done by a muggle star named Michael Jackson.
    Spotting Jazz, she grinned a mile wide, and said "HOLA JAZZ!!!! I'm actually floating-sorta."
    Looking around she sighed and said "Alright guys, time to put me down."

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:51

Cass sniggered. Jaz was just as mad as the rest of them. "Get off your high hippogriff, Jazzie! You're such a daredevil- hark opening the Chamber of Secrets,anyone?" she added, as a sudden jolt of inspiration.
    "WOAH!"
    Cass grabbed a hold of Dixie's arm before she could fall fully into the water- the middle of the water was at least miles down to the bottom- merpeople lived there.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:57

"It's not about the fact that you were doing something wrong, the fact that Dixie could have gotten hurt. I'm not sure how you can think of that as a joke," said Jasmeet. She hadn't been mad before, but what Cass had just said, had made her mad. She closed her eyes, trying to keep the anger in.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 07:00

Gasping, Dixie began to tread water, and stayed afloat. Stowing away her wand in her soaking wet pocket, she smiled broadly and announced "Alright, we HAVE TO do that again sometime."
    Raising her eyebrow, she said in surprise "You opened the Chamber of Secrets??"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 07:03

"Dixie can think for herself, Jaz. Don't over react."
    She gave Dixie her Floatie thing and swam back halfway to the shore, so she and Jasmeet could talk better.
    "There's nothing more important than looking after friends- so don't patronize me Jasmeet Kaur. I was the one that spent nine hours at your bedside, in the scariest place I've ever been in."
    She was never one to pull angry faces, so a hurt one spread across her face as she gathered her robes together with quiet dignity, but not before waving to everyone, including an exaggerated one to Jasmeet.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 07:10

"I didn't mean that Cass," she said before she saw the girl's back towards her, "Look I'm sorry alright?"

She saw that Cass had stopped in her tracks, but Jasmeet wasn't so sure that she would be able to keep her feelings in, so fled from the place. She didn't know why she had come, or why she hadn even opened her mouth. She always did that.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 07:14

Dixie watched her friends interactions silently, not knowing exactly what to do. She took silent notes, in case they argued this over later and wanted to know 'exactly what happened'.
    She hoped they wouldNT stay mad at each other, since Jazz had already been through a lot this week.

Last edited by Dixie Evans on Tue 10 Aug 2010, 07:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol, I put I hoped they WOULD stay mad at each other)

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 08:09

(lol, I noticed! XD)

"Frikkin' try and have a good- but it's not like she was- oh who cares! Why would she say that as if-and I didn't even need to do that! Oh no. But she looks all- damn it."
    Mumbling was a trait in Cass' family. And drama, even though she hated it, was thrown in there too.
    She ran to the waters edge, now warm. "She ran off before I could say anything," she said sombrely. "Way to go Cass.."

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 08:19

Dixie shook her head, and pulled her sopping wet self onto the wooden dock. Flopping next to Casserole with a squish, Dixie patted Fish Foods shoulder, leaving behind hand prints behind. Slipping on her glasses, she said consolingly "Listen, you two are too much of buddies to stop that over a safety issue! I mean, sure, she probably feels mad, not to mention her problems with Will and Rabies, and she's been in the hospital wing, and..."

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 08:36

"Yeah, yeah, I know," said Cass slowly, thinking about what she wanted to say, "It's just everyone has troubles, not that we talk about them. Agh, no matter. I'm being stupid!" she lifted her hands in the air. "I've got to find her. Christ."
    Her breathing got hitched and shallow. "Dixie slap me."

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 17:36

Cat walked down to the lake. The note from Cass had been late as she'd been stuck in the library, but she said to be here. "Cass?" she called hesitantly. "I got your message..." She trailed off. Cass had mentioned something about wanting to introduce her to some people- maybe she meant meetings like here? This didn't look like a brilliant time though, and the Ravenclaw wavered.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 19:17

Alex had not said anything during the 'argument' between Pecan and Jazz becuase she had felt like she was intruding, even now she was just about to get up and go, when she saw a Ravenclaw girl heading their way. Maybe she could help up? she thought as she introduced herself. "Hi, I am Alex, and you are?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 19:29

When Cass caught a look of Cat, standing whoozily, as if she'd rather run back to the confinements of the Duck and Associated Waterbirds section- not that she could blame her- her face softened and the childishness disappeared.
    "Yo Cat! Was wondering if you'd ever turn up," she grinned, "we've already levitated Dixie, you want to go Plimply fishing or something? What does everyone think?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 19:34

"Plimply fishing? What the hell is that? More importantly, is it fun? profitable?" Alex asked, happy that Pecan was finally getting over her little spat.

"Wait! Do we EAT it?" Alex asked in a disgusted tone, her parents were vegetarian but Alex ate meat, she just well, had not ever had fish before.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 19:38

"Ha! Profitable," Cass shook her head, "nah, all I know is it's a fish- hence fishing- really, we'd probably need your Badger Theresa Cotgrave for that: she's an expert on magical creatures. And no, we probably don't eat it," she added, with a chuckle.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 20:04

"Let’s go and find out then, shall we? I personally think that the best stuff in life happens without prior knowledge! Like we do not have any idea about what a Plimply fish is, we can go and catch it to find out! It makes perfect sense!" Alex said as she stood up, ready.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 20:06

"A wonderful philosophy, Alex- if I say so myself. But," hesitated Cass, "Pandy, don'tcha think we should at least find out what one looks like? I don't want to end up catching a merbaby, and getting stabbed to death or anything too stabby."
    Cass made a stabbing motion.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 20:10

" Thank you! Finally someone appreciates my talent! Take that!" she hollered looking up.

"We should, but you forget, I did not know there are other stuff in the lake too. Will you tell me more about them? And....I have never met Theresa, where will we find her?" she said as she turned to Pecan. "What do you want to do Pyrix?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 18:06